Thread: All Pakistan Arms License!!!!!!!!

All Pakistan Arms License!!!!!!!!

Assalam o Alaikum!!!!! Hope you ppl are doing good..... I have 2 questions...
    1. I didnt computerized my license yet.... coz ppl who applied in 2014 didnt get their license back yet.... Should i apply or wait?
    2. How to get All Pakistan license.

Hope any1 can guide the best!!!!.

Dear Mr. Murshad,
    Welcome on board. Please must be mention from where you belong. As far as concern about your first question, I belong to Punjab and already got the New Computerize Licence (chip base) through NADRA last year. My Manual licence was year 2009 so if your manual licence is not fake than don't worry and apply for new computerized licence ASAP.

For your 2nd question i have reservation may be some seniors guide you properly. so stay in touch...........
    a_rsoud. "Owning a gun doesn't make you a murderer anymore than owning a guitar makes your a guitarist"..

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    you should not wait and apply it will take time to get your card license like year or so if you are from Lahore as this process is going to end most probably in 2 months including this month for your second question you need to wait for MOI to open licenses other option is KPK but you need a strong reference for that.

Quote Originally Posted by a_rsoud View Post
    Dear Mr. Murshad,
    Welcome on board. Please must be mention from where you belong. As far as concern about your first question, I belong to Punjab and already got the New Computerize Licence (chip base) through NADRA last year. My Manual licence was year 2009 so if your manual licence is not fake than don't worry and apply for new computerized licence ASAP.

For your 2nd question i have reservation may be some seniors guide you properly. so stay in touch...........
    I have licence from 2010. What are the chances that it might be fake?

Rookie
    Dear Murshad
    Simply go/visit your near Home Department from where computerized arm licence is issued.
    Take original CNIC along with you and one more important thing is your occupation proof. i mean whether you are working as private or government employee.
    it makes the process much easy.
    Furhter process is normal.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by murshad View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum!!!!! Hope you ppl are doing good..... I have 2 questions...
    1. I didnt computerized my license yet.... coz ppl who applied in 2014 didnt get their license back yet.... Should i apply or wait?
    2. How to get All Pakistan license.

Hope any1 can guide the best!!!!.
    Dear Murshad
    Simply go/visit your near Home Department from where computerized arm licence is issued.
    Take original CNIC along with you and one more important thing is your occupation proof. i mean whether you are working as private or government employee.
    it makes the process much easy.
    Furhter process is normal.

I have 9 mm license all Pakistan issued from Kohat. I went to Nadra center G11 in Islamabad to get it computerised but they said it has to be done in KPK. Is there a way to get it transferred to Islamabad.
    Second js the renewal fees. Can it be deposited in Islamabad? last time i travelled all the way to Kohat just to deposit the renewal fees

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    I have 9 mm license all Pakistan issued from Kohat. I went to Nadra center G11 in Islamabad to get it computerised but they said it has to be done in KPK. Is there a way to get it transferred to Islamabad.
    Second js the renewal fees. Can it be deposited in Islamabad? last time i travelled all the way to Kohat just to deposit the renewal fees
    If your lic is kpk then you can visit Peshawar Home.Department and let them computerize it. This license cannot be transferrd to islamabad because its provincial license....once computerized the license will be valid for five years...

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    you can get 5 year card from Peshawar DC Office. plus you can get it renewed in peshwar or any other nearest bank inside KPK
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Thanks both senior members. Appreciate it