Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evaulate My Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by farzand View Post
    salam every one.
    please evaluate my little and oldest revolver that i still use sometimes and works excellent.
    I like it so much but want to know how it looks like in your views/opinion.

Regards
    Brother its an heirloom piece and its in good condition. I think you should keep it.

Rookie
    Yes dear that is the only point of my interest why i preffer to this little gun.
    Thanks once again

Its real value is how long it has been in your family.Forget the market price,your lucky to have a revolver passed down to you.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

i have got a desi replica of webley mark VI.i want ammo for that.can somebody suggest which bullets are used in this revlover?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cram719 View Post
    i have got a desi replica of webley mark VI.i want ammo for that.can somebody suggest which bullets are used in this revlover?
    The chances are it is .32 S&W long calibre. ( Most desis are of that calibre ) in which case it owuld shoot .32 S&W long or .32 s&W short ( Extremely rare here in Pakistan) it will NOT and should not shoot .32 acp even if they fit well. While a .32 wheel cgun can do a .32 acp in a pinch the ammo is way too powerful for it and for a desi, it is asking fro trouble.

What you can do is get rid of the desi and get a German Arminius .32 for it, that way with .32 S&W long you would be sure that it wont explode and take your fingers with it and as a plus it has 7 round capacity. and these are not worth more then 12 to 20k or so in the market depending on condition.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com