Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shotguns from wil (pof)

Lightbulb New shotguns from wil (pof)

New shotguns from POF Wah
    4 variants of pump and semi auto are available for home defense to hunting.
    M204 , M204 HUNTER , SA-W 700 AND SA - X 700

Name:  NEW SHOTGUNS FROM POF-UL.jpg
Views: 3955
Size:  90.7 KB

http://www.wahindustries.com.pk/img/blog/post/1.jpg
    Last edited by AK-Khan; 16-03-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Member Emeritus
    Very nice indeed ... thanks for the share and update.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Very nice indeed ... thanks for the share and update.
    You are welcome
    Now I'm thinking if POF was going to come up with this I would not have gone for the DSA shooter as it looks very cheap and fragile on the other hand M204 looks nice for HD.
    Only advantage DSA Shooter has that one can remove the stock and put the pistol grip on (useful in jeep/car and more lighter)
    I'm locked in for 3yrs. with DSA, we'll see how good these are.Nevertheless a good step from WIL (POF).

When I visited they only had pumps didn't like em.
    let's see how the semi's are
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

M204 looks nice . Always good to have good local option .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    M204 looks nice . Always good to have good local option .
    nothing local about these bro
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    nothing local about these bro
    Bro Are they not made by POF .

Sarailmaz......
    to my understanding Pof is just importing them under there name. just like b6 and st9

When I visited they only had pumps didn't like em.
    let's see how the semi's are
    When did you visit and saw the pumps?
    How will you compare M204 to DSA Shooter in build quality ?
    Is M204 feels more tough built any thoughts?

Sarailmaz......
    to my understanding Pof is just importing them under there name. just like b6 and st9
    Importing? from where ...Turkey?

Sarailmaz......
    Oh ok I thought they were making it .

It's been some time I remember I did update on another thread also. well for the price I would still take DSA because it's cheaper and they are priced around below 50k. don't remember exactly.
    yes they are imported from Turkey and who will get a 28inch pump?
    on our side that just doesn't work

It's been some time I remember I did update on another thread also. well for the price I would still take DSA because it's cheaper and they are priced around below 50k. don't remember exactly.
    yes they are imported from Turkey and who will get a 28inch pump?
    on our side that just doesn't work
    Thanks for the reply Bro,
    I'm really surprised if they are imported as POF is trying hard to get export orders.
    If it's made in Turkey ,I've read a lot of good things about Turkish firearms on this forum and came to know a lot of brands and they seem pretty much good,people who have bought them are praising them.

The M204 is 20 inch defender pump.The one on very left in the picture and comes in 5+1 and 7+1.
    others are a pump and 2 SAs in 28" barrel, good for upland hunting.(30+ inch are for long range waterfowls usually)

But why import from Turkey or anywhere (If only they can make a deal with Winchester and get the tooling for and license to make Defender 1200 and 1300 as they might get a cheaper deal due to non production of these proven pump actions but if only Americans "love" us so much) ,But that would really sell only if in sane price range and parts availability.
    What if they are made in Dara under "aasheerbad" of POF ?...
    If that's the case I feel really sorry for POF.
    They seriously need an "upgrade" in authority and administration section with non "SHO mentality"

While buying the DSA, I was assured that every single part of it is available and that is a very plus point if it's true that is,and my main reason for buying DSA.
    And I have no idea that I might get any part e.g a new bolt ,spring or barrel from POF- MP5 as just the mags. are not freely available.
    While hard to get CZ,Glock's and Beretta's' mags are available.
    Same might go for requiring a new spring or firing pin about so called POF M204.

Gov't should really support Dara geniuses by establishing a big factory (strategically placed) and hiring excising talent from there and making future talent with Tech. college bringing them into mainstream industry level and train them on latest CNC and computer modeling like CAD e.g. and just see the results in 3 yrs. with all in one model with many mods and good things taken from Glock,Sig,H&k and Beretta and merged in one
    Then we don't need imported guns, names n makes don't matter when your 500K gun misfires ,FTEs , may it be mag. fault or any other reason.Who knows they might hit gold like AK47 and MP5 ,it's the cottage industry that made famous Swiss watches now look at the standard and just the name n make is enough.We have an example of cottage industry in Gujranwala. BTW all famous old firearms makers started small,and we call these talented people "criminals" ,totally wrong charge and definition.
    According to one dealer DSA DB S by S guns are exported and will cost around 12Lacs.(6 or 7 top firearms can be bought in this price) And all my life I thought these to be max 25k.

Saw them in last Toss Show. Build and finish seem very good
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

defender is for 31k and hunter 41k.
    +- 2k as I don't remember exactly not good with numbers

AND CSD POF lahore has only two display pieces which they are not selling because head office has stopped them they are waiting for shipment to come and semi auto are expected in around 4 months or more.

No interest since theres no double.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I saw them when I visited the place with fellow member Deathrow a fortnight back or so. But was not particularly impressed. As regards spare parts. Well. They dont even have spare mags for their ST 9 or B 6 at their Karachi outlet.. And they have increased prices.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I saw them when I visited the place with fellow member Deathrow a fortnight back or so. But was not particularly impressed. As regards spare parts. Well. They dont even have spare mags for their ST 9 or B 6 at their Karachi outlet.. And they have increased prices.
    Well screw them, we'll be buying smuggled items.
    Their own appointed dealer Royal arms cannot bring 12ga cartridges the legal way , "transportation is the main problem" that was his words and he is a certified dealer as from POF's website. He and some other dealers have court case against this matter.
    I've stopped buying POF 12ga.shells from shops except the imported ones.

They should also introduce bolt actions for civillians.