Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Came across this video by a Pakistani guy!

Enthusiast

Came across this video by a Pakistani guy!

Weapon looks good.
    https://youtu.be/Sy8TtQRHSy8

Blog Entries
    He did every thing right, except for.......showing typical national shaadi culture "1 squeeze let offs" of 30 fast - that too for 7 consecutive clips, and still not hitting a f$#$# out there!

If the point was to convince users that SIG auto mechanism DOES work....well fine!

Else.....from an enthusiastic point of view....hollow crap!

I can't give words for how much I disdain the "single squeeze-and-hold" culture.

It's the worst thing you could do to your cared for machinery.

Even from a military point of view......this is not how a weapon is supposed to be used, even not during real cover fire, where consecutive yet smaller bursts are used.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    He did every thing right, except for.......showing typical national shaadi culture "1 squeeze let offs" of 30 fast - that too for 7 consecutive clips, and still not hitting a f$#$# out there!

If the point was to convince users that SIG auto mechanism DOES work....well fine!

I can't give words for how much I disdain the "single squeeze-and-hold" culture.

Even from a military point of view......this is not how a weapon is supposed to be used, even not during real cover fire, where consecutive yet smaller bursts are used.

Regards.
    I will agree with you bro . It's more like a tourture test then enjoying your weapon its just my opinion . Sig 516 is an outstanding rifle .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Enthusiast
    I think that was an endurance test. Since he fired 8 mags on full auto.
    ive been to this range a few times. He was hitting a small steel plate there. Not the paper target. As far as I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post

Regards.
    +1 didn't enjoy at all (all the ammo gone in seconds) nothing taught not even impressive.

Member Emeritus
    I wish he has shown the target after firing those rounds in burst.

Quote Originally Posted by cz-duty fan View Post
    Weapon looks good.
    https://youtu.be/Sy8TtQRHSy8
    Thanks for sharing but his user name is Bharat Satiani .... doesn't feel like a Pakistani
    Beside my audio is dead or I've figured out by his accent

Yes, he is Indian, if you carefully read the comments below the vid.
    Click on his username and see what other weapons he's testing.
    Now for a Pakistani civilian it is "possible" to get these arms as everything is possible in Pak.
    But for an Indian civilian very unlikely, he must be an Indian armed forces guy.

Sir with all due respect you can get any weapon in Pakistan with some terms and conditions.
    I don't Indian army uses those weapons
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-Khan View Post
    Yes, he is Indian, if you carefully read the comments below the vid.
    Click on his username and see what other weapons he's testing.
    Now for a Pakistani civilian it is "possible" to get these arms as everything is possible in Pak.
    But for an Indian civilian very unlikely, he must be an Indian armed forces guy.
    Pakistani
    Clue 1 Quoted 150 dollars for ammo wasted(comes to about 65 rupee a round) KARACHI prices
    Clue 2 Talked about green tips for sale in his country
    Clue 3 about 0.14sec in the video look athe writing on the frame on the right side of picture below

Its says Rangers Shooting Club in urdu

There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

Enthusiast
    Thanks for sharing but his user name is Bharat Satiani .... doesn't feel like a Pakistani
    Beside my audio is dead or I've figured out by his accent
    There are several Hindus in Pakistan.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisji View Post
    Pakistani
    Clue 1 Quoted 150 dollars for ammo wasted(comes to about 65 rupee a round) KARACHI prices
    Clue 3 about 0.14sec in the video look athe writing on the frame on the right side of picture below

True. It's the Rangers shooting club. I've been there several times.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Sir with all due respect you can get any weapon in Pakistan with some terms and conditions.
    I don't Indian army uses those weapons
    Yes shahroz, that is what I said but as Pakistani Armed Forces officers can bring (at least 2) weapons as far as I know and have seen many brought from USA only,I think it might be the case with Indian officers too.It's not about usage it's about personal weapons.
    BTW ,I did buy a Berreta 92 from an Army Capt. in early 90s who brought it brand new from USA.And a Col. recently was asking 260K for Glock19 (I suppose he wanted the air fare from his purchase)

Quote Originally Posted by Faisji View Post
    Pakistani

Maybe you are right ,my audio driver is corrupted (no audio) as there is clear difference between accent about a Pakistani and an Indian speaking English.
    My guess was only from his username and the comments he got from Jagmeet Mann and mentioned price of 6000 IR i.e Indian Rupees.

Well, he has a very good gun

Sir Sig 516 can't be for 6000 IRS . It's price in US is around 1500 USD .

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    i guess he meant 6000 IR worth of ammo.

That mention of price was of ammo.

and in pakistan add one mor zero to 1500$
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    and in pakistan add one mor zero to 1500$
    Yeah prices are insane over here . Btw did you tried your SIG bolt action at the range .

Quote Originally Posted by cz-duty fan View Post
    There are several Hindus in Pakistan.
    Bro,I've nothing against Pakistani Hindus or any minority.
    It was my no audio fault and the circumstances of being username and comments put me to assume that he might be an Indian.

But as stated by you that it is a Pakistani site and regardless of religion, he has done a good job test firing the Sig.but the last mag. was showing barrel heating and bullets' deviation was quite visible,if that was AK47 he could have shot 5 more mags. without jams or bullet deviation.
    Cheers!

Enthusiast
    Bro,I've nothing against Pakistani Hindus or any minority.
    It was my no audio fault and the circumstances of being username and comments put me to assume that he might be an Indian.

But as stated by you that it is a Pakistani site and regardless of religion, he has done a good job test firing the Sig.but the last mag. was showing barrel heating and bullets' deviation was quite visible,if that was AK47 he could have shot 5 more mags. without jams or bullet deviation.
    Cheers!
    The bullet deviation seems to be the shooters fault IMO. But yes.. The barrel did heat up. I guess that's normal after shooting 240 rounds on full auto in a go.