Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 7th AirGun Diana 35TO6

Congratulations Aburahan .I also bought 34 classic with this same box same wood same iron but not the same front and price .i got it at 31k and 4000for Bushnell 3*9-40 scope . Also see the smoke coming out from barrel in and out .but I didn't bother that and went on shooting till I finished 500 pillets .Its working fine no effect on speed and accuracy .I want to send pics but can't 'don no the procedure. Regards.

try to send from tinypic

Salam,
    Hope you're well, aburehan bro.

Sorry for the late response, was a little busy. The gun seems original to me, don't worry and just enjoy shooting. Artillary hold, and practice makes perfect.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Aoa Kamran .I have done the same procedure given below I think the prob is that I have a window fone . Any ways keep it up and enjoy shooting with ur classic weapons. Send more pics of ur rifles. Thanks.

am fine and hope you willbe fine also
    suggest me a good pellets am using Gamo Match and Gamo Pro Mag
    i want more accuracy and want a good group on upto 50 meters.

Try these ones:
    Gamo rocket pellets, crossmen premiers hollowpoint, JSB Diablo

Member Extraordinaire
    Good air gun brother
    Quote Originally Posted by classic hunter View Post
    Congratulations Aburahan .I also bought 34 classic with this same box same wood same iron but not the same front and price .i got it at 31k and 4000for Bushnell 3*9-40 scope . Also see the smoke coming out from barrel in and out .but I didn't bother that and went on shooting till I finished 500 pillets .Its working fine no effect on speed and accuracy .I want to send pics but can't 'don no the procedure. Regards.

Thanks Dr sb. Plz send details of ur rifles.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    Try these ones:
    Gamo rocket pellets, crossmen premiers hollowpoint, JSB Diablo
    brother are you talking about JSB Match Diablo, jumbo heavy or jsb exact etc

Exact ones bro.

Exact ones bro.
    can you show me some picture of jsb exact am getting confused
    as am viewing exact jumbo heavy,exact diablo,exact king,exact jumbo master,
    exact jumbo monster and exact jumbo express or maybe have more in exact brand
    which one are you suggesting me bro?

I was talking about these ones bro:

(The pictures above are taken from the internet)

You are right there are many different types of JSBs even in exact series. dont get confused all JSB pellets are well constructed, However you wont find all of them availble here by the same dealer and many might not be availble at all. It is best to buy different pellets which are available and then to test them to check which ones suit your airgun.
    A Tip:
    Make a small chart which mention airgun pellets manufacture , grains , distances , dropping , grouping and if you have chrony then measure velocities also. keep this list with you it will be very useful.
    Last edited by D3AD!; 02-01-2016 at 04:44 PM.

I was talking about these ones bro:

(The pictures above are taken from the internet)

You are right there are many different types of JSBs even in exact series. dont get confused all JSB pellets are well constructed, However you wont find all of them availble here by the same dealer and many might not be availble at all. It is best to buy different pellets which are available and then to test them to check which ones suit your airgun.
    A Tip:
    Make a small chart which mention airgun pellets manufacture , grains , distances , dropping , grouping and if you have chrony then measure velocities also. keep this list with you it will be very useful.

thanks bro
    jumbo heavy and jumbo are the same thing am viewing i will get exact jumbo

If you find Miesterkulgan or gamo rocket pellets give them a try too you wont be disappointed hopefuly.

Aoa friends .I came here in my village near Mianwalli .My house having 7 kanal area and today I caught a hawk .dont know baz or shikra but its bird hunter.
    I saw him on the tree then I brought my 34 and try to hit on the wing .so I succeeded ant I hit on left wing and it went down. Now treatment is in under process 'hope will b fine soon and ready to hunt with me. Regards .

It will require some training to do hunting on command, can you post its pics bro.

Dear brother I can send u by e mail .its difficult to me to attach here . Then u attach them .

Dear brother Its easy to me to send u by e mail .

If you find Miesterkulgan or gamo rocket pellets give them a try too you wont be disappointed hopefuly.
    in pesh am not getting jsb pellets in lhr dealers 500 piece/2600 rupees

Salam,
    Been away for a while, testing my airguns on the crony

@aburehan, bro job jumbo weigh 15.89 grains and jumbo heavy weigh 18.1 grains. The heavies are meant to be used in very powerful airguns, not good for Diana 34,35 or 36. Even the jumbo are too much in my opinion. They will have a very loopy trajectory. You will be better served with crosman premier ultra magnums or crosman hollow points. Both weigh in at 14.3 grains. With the power your gun is making, 14 grain range is the max I would suggest. Another great pellet is h&n field target trophy, but I have some reservations about them now, which I'll clear in a few days. If you want to buy jsb, then the express ones are more suited for you, they also weigh 14.3 grains.

@ classic hunter bro, please do not shoot birds of prey. The shot you took is very irresponsible, it could have died, and even though it didn't, you might have injured it for life.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.