Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My 7th AirGun Diana 35TO6

Thumbs up My 7th AirGun Diana 35TO6

soon will try to shot
    kindly experts guide me have too much oil and grease outside
    near barrel can i clean this or try to shot dry?

If Oil and grease is only on the outer side and it is bothering you then wipe it off. If oil is in chamber portion then It is must to wipe it off (It creates diesling effect which is not good for your gun specialy piston seal)

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    good air gun i own own BTW how much you paid?

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    good air gun i own own BTW how much you paid?
    i paided 37k for gun 6k for scope

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    If Oil and grease is only on the outer side and it is bothering you then wipe it off. If oil is in chamber portion then It is must to wipe it off (It creates diesling effect which is not good for your gun specialy piston seal)
    yes bro when i shot from barrel too much smoke am getting guide me bro can i clean barrel with clean cloth.

Tell us more about your socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    Ahahahahaha..
    You stole my monkey Mian Jee. Awesome socks. Want them too.

Quote Originally Posted by aburehan View Post
    i paided 37k for gun 6k for scope

yes bro when i shot from barrel too much smoke am getting guide me bro can i clean barrel with clean cloth.
    Bro that smoke is indicative of dieseling effect, you should not use you air rifle till you wipe off all the excessive oil or grease in piston chamber and barrel throat. when you press the trigger the piston comes forward at high velocity it creates compression in cylinder which ignites the oil (same as it happens in diesel engine) this rises the temperature and also creates more pressure. advantage of this effect is that it adds more ballistic power to pellet, but its biggest disadvantage is that piston seal and other components which are made of ,plastic, rubber and polymer start to melt. In mean time there will be lot of space for compressed air to escape, and then your gun will start loosing its accuracy, power and velocity.
    In new guns It can happen as manufacturers oil them to decrease friction and avoid rusting of parts and many buyers leave it as it is. but i will vote against it. If you know how to deassemble it then it is good otherwise take the service of some air rifle gun smith to do it for you. Personaly i have only experianced shadow 1k till now so i am not in position to guide you about this Diana rifle. Make sure what ever grease is applied lately it should be thick tar grease like "Moly grease". regular grease is not good for air rifles because it ignites even with moly grease very thin film should be applied to moving parts "piston chamber and seal should not be greased at all" but piston itself , spring and guide rod has no issue these should be greased just avoid heavy greasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    hahahaha thx Mian Jee for your best reply are you waching my socks am talking about gun not socks.

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    Bro that smoke is indicative of dieseling effect, you should not use you air rifle till you wipe off all the excessive oil or grease in piston chamber and barrel throat. when you press the trigger the piston comes forward at high velocity it creates compression in cylinder which ignites the oil (same as it happens in diesel engine) this rises the temperature and also creates more pressure. advantage of this effect is that it adds more ballistic power to pellet, but its biggest disadvantage is that piston seal and other components which are made of ,plastic, rubber and polymer start to melt. In mean time there will be lot of space for compressed air to escape, and then your gun will start loosing its accuracy, power and velocity.
    In new guns It can happen as manufacturers oil them to decrease friction and avoid rusting of parts and many buyers leave it as it is. but i will vote against it. If you know how to deassemble it then it is good otherwise take the service of some air rifle gun smith to do it for you. Personaly i have only experianced shadow 1k till now so i am not in position to guide you about this Diana rifle. Make sure what ever grease is applied lately it should be thick tar grease like "Moly grease". regular grease is not good for air rifles because it ignites even with moly grease very thin film should be applied to moving parts "piston chamber and seal should not be greased at all" but piston itself , spring and guide rod has no issue these should be greased just avoid heavy greasing.
    thx bro appreciate
    i lison one more thing some body says to me in 35 model have some chinese copies?

i dont know about Diana chinese replica's, but yes i have heard that too that original Diana's are now also being manufactured or assembeled in china aswell (same like we are seeing original iphones made in china). This news was also confirmed by some members here at PG.

Salam,
    First of all Congratulations on getting a very nice gun.

Some questions first .
    Where did you buy from?
    Why didn't you buy the 34? Actually the 34 is similar to your gun as far as internals and output power goes. These 35,36 models are the same as well, but as far as I know, these are made for gulf regions where somehow they fetch a few more dollars than their 34 brethren.
    How many lands and grooves does the barrel have? 8 or 12?

Now, coming to your question. Please clean the barrel and breech (where you put pellet in) of all oils. Do not open your gun yet, shoot with open sights for now and after 3-4 tins install the scope.

and by the way, which city are you based in?
    Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

@Kamranwali
    Bro do you think that CP adventure class can bear a magnum springer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salam,
    First of all Congratulations on getting a very nice gun.

Some questions first .
    Where did you buy from?
    Why didn't you buy the 34? Actually the 34 is similar to your gun as far as internals and output power goes. These 35,36 models are the same as well, but as far as I know, these are made for gulf regions where somehow they fetch a few more dollars than their 34 brethren.
    How many lands and grooves does the barrel have? 8 or 12?

Now, coming to your question. Please clean the barrel and breech (where you put pellet in) of all oils. Do not open your gun yet, shoot with open sights for now and after 3-4 tins install the scope.

and by the way, which city are you based in?
    Regards.
    well thanks brother
    why i not bought 34?
    about 34 i lisoned too much from familier dealers and friends that 34 is maximium clone from china
    35 i checked today good accuracy group on 30 meters finishing seems to be original this is my last springer gun
    if i will not satisfied than i should go for pcp p1000.also tell me about my scope can i install this one or buy 3 9 40 cp.

i am from malakand agency kpk

how to know about original and chinese Diana models where the fact to know

Salam,

@D3AD bro, Diana outsourced barrel production some time ago. Although there is no confirm answer as to where, but it was outsourced. The barrels produced by them were barrels with 12 lands and grooves. They were used in model 34, 31 and 350. This created a stir all around the globe among Diana fans. The production was then taken back by Diana and now 8 land barrels made by Diana themselves. This further created an uproar among the people who had bought the guns with 12 land barrels, till finally the Diana Company issued a statement; that the production was not re taken because of some fault in the 12 land barrel, but due to the simple fact that the percentage of reject barrels from the QC dept increased. The statement further assured all the buyers that the 12 land barrels that left the factory in the assembled packaged guns were still backed with the same guarantee.
    On ground, it has been noted that the guns with 12 land barrels were more pellet fussy than the 8 land barrel guns but were about 20-30 fps faster in the 14 grain range of pellets.

The scope that you mention is the same I have on my 34, but when I installed it on the 52, the illumination knob was almost falling out in abt 25-30 shots. So I don't think it'll hold.

@aburehan, chinese have cloned the 34 but with the t05 trigger, not the ones with the t06 trigger. I think it is not hard to tell a chinese gun from a german one by judging its finish. Also, dont be put off by this but Diana no longer has a model 35 or 36 on their website. Even I found this very fishy, but then I looked at a 35 at a dealer's, and it was definitely not chinese . Later I found out that since the 35 and 36 were best sellers in their time, Diana still brands some 34s as 35 and 36 for the Arab market.

Please note, you need a lot of patience to learn how to shoot. Just buying a pcp will not magically teach you how to shoot. This holds true for long range shooting much more. You see once the pellet leaves the barrel, it is at the mercy of gravity and wind, so many factors. You have to give yourself some time with the gun, and the gun also needs some time to break in(just like you do running of a new car). An airgun is actually harder to shoot than a proper rifle. You need to learn the artillery hold and practice, practice, practice.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

thanks kamran rora i got what you wanna saying now some one tell me that hows in your gun have no production year.
    I mean in my diana 35to6 write Made In Germany DE and there have no year is it some thing i mean maybe not original?kindly clear me brother.
    thanks

Salam,
    Dont worry bro. Diana stopped marking date of manufacture around 2008-9. About originality, like I said before, I don't know of Chinese making guns with the t-06 trigger, but in all honesty with the Chinese you never know . Clearer pictures might help, but the chances are pretty low.

Regards.

Thanks kamran rora
    as you said from 2008-9 they stoped manufactured dates but today i seen one of my friend have 35to6 written
    Made In Germany DE 2014 what was that and here is clean picture.

Oh am happy That No One Can See My Socks Thanks@ Mia Jee

From its neatness and finish it seems original

still waiting from more expertians.

Congratulations Aburahan .I also bought 34 classic with this same box same wood same iron but not the same front and price .i got it at 31k and 4000for Bushnell 3*9-40 scope . Also see the smoke coming out from barrel in and out .but I didn't bother that and went on shooting till I finished 500 pillets .Its working fine no effect on speed and accuracy .I want to send pics but can't 'don no the procedure. Regards.