Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ-52 acquired

CZ-52 Important!!!
    I have mine, and know other guys that have had them.
    One guy let his drop,,, it went off and shot him in the leg,,, then a hole in a cement wall!

You Must carry with an empty chamber,,, or cocked and LOCKED!!! Or hammer down But with Safety engaged!!
    full length firing pin make the danger, the safety has firing pin block making it safe...
    ALL Power is Inherent in the People, It is Their RIGHT and DUTY to be at ALL Times ARMED!!! Thomas Jefferson

What a Beauty,it is not a very common piece here in Pakistan.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    That is a *gorgeous* example of leather work! (nice gun, too!)

Things being what they are, I finally managed to get some 7.62x25 ammunition and took the CZ to the range.

I started off shooting the .45, then moved to the 7.62. The 7.62 is louder than the .45, and definitely has more recoil. That is a *hot hot hot* cartridge, at least the Serbian ammo I bought. And the Serbian ammo is hollowpoint instead of full metal jacket. The bullet is smaller than a .45, but that extra 500 or so feet per second makes up for it. I definitely would not feel under-gunned with the CZ. Mine is also quite accurate, at least within the limits of my not-the-best marksmanship.

I guess I'll be reloading 7.62x25 soon. I like it a lot...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Things being what they are, I finally managed to get some 7.62x25 ammunition and took the CZ to the range.

I started off shooting the .45, then moved to the 7.62. The 7.62 is louder than the .45, and definitely has more recoil. That is a *hot hot hot* cartridge, at least the Serbian ammo I bought. And the Serbian ammo is hollowpoint instead of full metal jacket. The bullet is smaller than a .45, but that extra 500 or so feet per second makes up for it. I definitely would not feel under-gunned with the CZ. Mine is also quite accurate, at least within the limits of my not-the-best marksmanship.

I guess I'll be reloading 7.62x25 soon. I like it a lot...
    We recently tested .32 acp Serbian (PVTI something) and it did not expend at all. I am assuming the same for this one as well. But they are nippy little buggers. Far faster than simple china 7.62x25 ammo.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    That is a *gorgeous* example of leather work! (nice gun, too!)
    I would never carry any handgun in a holster that doesn't cover the trigger/trigger guard. Very unsafe...great way to shoot yourself in the leg.