Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Maintanence

[QUOTE=ballixd;507411]If you have had a session where corossive ammmo was used and then you are going to leave weapon in moist environment then you can apply little car wax / polish inside barrel, but dont forget to clean it off before use[/QUOTE
    corrosive ammo? I purchase chinese as usa is too expensive. Not sure how corrosive it is but i clean once i return home

Lord of War
    Chinese are non corossive, if there no humidity or moisture in the air, the place you belong to then stacking the weapon for prolong period is fine.....there is no need of lubing the barrel.....

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Chinese are non corossive, if there no humidity or moisture in the air, the place you belong to then stacking the weapon for prolong period is fine.....there is no need of lubing the barrel.....
    Thank you. Settles some questions that i had

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 2.05.00 PM.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  34.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 2.05.00 PM (3).jpg
Views: 400
Size:  40.1 KB
    The paint in the sights have faded away and want to restore the white paint to allign my target view making it more precise for me.
    please help

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheen-Pk View Post
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 2.05.00 PM.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  34.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 2.05.00 PM (3).jpg
Views: 400
Size:  40.1 KB
    The paint in the sights have faded away and want to restore the white paint to allign my target view making it more precise for me.
    please help
    So nobody to help here people?

https://www.justhunters.pk/Birchwood...-GreenRedWhite

get this pen.

Bro - cheapest option is you get a white or any color school paint from a stationery shop and put it there....it works..i have tried in my handgun....only thing is it may come off in 50 or so rounds of firing but so what it is cheap option.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post

Is this available in Pakistan?
    https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-Paint-...E0VGA30JM8EFSM
    I use the Bright Orange on many of my guns. It lasts long and remains highly visible.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Is this available in Pakistan?
    https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-Paint-...E0VGA30JM8EFSM
    I use the Bright Orange on many of my guns. It lasts long and remains highly visible.
    I think I have seen it here. Not sure though. It was some time back.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Brother tritium, white dots or fibre optics can be used but they are only effective at night. They can be distracting while range shooting during day time. If you are range shooter better keep it like this else use glow paint or glow powder which are available with paint stores. Take guidance from YouTube as well.
    Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier.

"Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier"

So true, but I have been officially out of the military since 2005-ish, and I have probably shot 1000 times more rounds as a civilian. Lots less running and rolling around in the dirt, but much more (and better) marksmanship. I just wish I had access to many of the more fun items now that I did then...not to mention the free ammo!

"Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier"

So true, but I have been officially out of the military since 2005-ish, and I have probably shot 1000 times more rounds as a civilian. Lots less running and rolling around in the dirt, but much more (and better) marksmanship. I just wish I had access to many of the more fun items now that I did then...not to mention the free ammo!
    Mind starts working best out of military boots, lol. Good to know sir you continued the marksmanship after retirement as well.

Every Sunday...sort of like going to church, but louder, more fun, and always with my best friends. Today's "religious activities" included an AR, a .22 target rifle, a Beretta .22, and my Glock 43X.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Every Sunday...sort of like going to church, but louder, more fun, and always with my best friends. Today's "religious activities" included an AR, a .22 target rifle, a Beretta .22, and my Glock 43X.
    Awesooomeeee... One only retires when one thinks one has retired.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Very soon people from around here will showcase their guns due to high priced ammo. Shooting is becoming way out of affordability now. Enjoy your sessions bro.

If I rotate my guns wisely, I might never need to buy ammo again. I bought lots when it was cheap, and I reload a bit for revolvers and bolt-action rifles. And every so often a good deal still pops up.

Member Extraordinaire
    If I rotate my guns wisely, I might never need to buy ammo again. I bought lots when it was cheap, and I reload a bit for revolvers and bolt-action rifles. And every so often a good deal still pops up.
    Let me know your address...