Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: .308 Win Sporter (POF) Finally reviewed

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I've heard that Iranian G III rifles are available in the border regions. Any truth to that?

Thats not true they have been told to stay away from selling them even if available it will cost the same as 308 win spoter.so not wort buying it and converting it to semi.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Thats not true they have been told to stay away from selling them even if available it will cost the same as 308 win spoter.so not wort buying it and converting it to semi.
    Actually I was quoted 170k for a refurbished semi auto, so thought to ask before heading off for parts unknown..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Actually I was quoted 170k for a refurbished semi auto, so thought to ask before heading off for parts unknown..
    bro some of them are bulit with different parts coming across from the border from cut of in to pieces rifles.i think the best thing to buy now adays would be a A2 or A4 and convert it to semi.

bro some of them are bulit with different parts coming across from the border from cut of in to pieces rifles.i think the best thing to buy now adays would be a A2 or A4 and convert it to semi.
    An AR 15 platform rifle I already have I was looking forward to a 308. Guess, thats not happening anytome soon, I guess.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    An AR 15 platform rifle I already have I was looking forward to a 308. Guess, thats not happening anytome soon, I guess.
    lets hope for the best.

Enthusiast
    Assalamoallaikum,

Can I buy POF .308 Sporter on NPB License of Punjab or NPB License of MoI Islamabad?

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    Assalamoallaikum,

Can I buy POF .308 Sporter on NPB License of Punjab or NPB License of MoI Islamabad?
    See what you have bought thread a member recently bought one.
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Assalamoallaikum,

Last year i bought a 308 sporter from POF outlet, on a ICT licence for .308 s/a . You plan on buying from POF or open market?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Last year i bought a 308 sporter from POF outlet, on a ICT licence for .308 s/a . You plan on buying from POF or open market?
    I plan to purchase from POF Outlet Wah Cantt. Punjab All Pakistan License (1 NPB written). No mention of rifle etc.

I plan to purchase from POF Outlet Wah Cantt. Punjab All Pakistan License (1 NPB written). No mention of rifle etc.
    yes you can purchase on that one i myself had npb rifle written on my license when i bought from WIL,the new official price is 330k.

yes you can purchase on that one i myself had npb rifle written on my license when i bought from WIL,the new official price is 330k.
    Yes, I was quoted the same price tag (330k) from POF Karachi outlet yesterday for POF 308 with a waiting time of 1-1.5 months.

And if you're a government employee, from any department, the price is 161k

government employee of any department? Because I heard that the discount is for army officer’s only.

Thats less then half price.

If so then pay govt servant and ask him to buy on his own lic
    Later transfer from his lic legally
    But I think discount would be available only for neutrals
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrthinker View Post
    government employee of any department? Because I heard that the discount is for army officer’s only.
    Any govt department 's officer

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    If so then pay govt servant and ask him to buy on his own lic
    Later transfer from his lic legally
    But I think discount would be available only for neutrals
    Dear its your assumption, discount is for all government officers irrespective of department.
    You are a very senior and respectable member, please don't use the term 'neutral'. This is a non political forum. I hope you understand.

Any best fit scope for .308 Sporter, max range 300 to 400 mtr would be enough.

Please suggest. TIA.

On my Sporter I had installed a Leupold Mark 4 with fixed 10x magnification. I was happy with it but then the urge for MORE MAGNIFICATION made me upgrade it to a HAWKE SF 6-18, which was not altogether a bad decision because I did enjoy its clarity at longer distances. However when I came across S&B PM2, it was high time for me to sell a kidney and buy that Optic. That I believe was one of the best decisions of my life wrt purchasing a scope, Yes it was expensive BUT is worth every penny.

Now I am not suggesting a PM2 to you but still an optic is something on which there should be no compromise when you intend to truly enjoy long distance shooting.
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”