Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: .308 Win Sporter (POF) Finally reviewed

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I've heard that Iranian G III rifles are available in the border regions. Any truth to that?

Thats not true they have been told to stay away from selling them even if available it will cost the same as 308 win spoter.so not wort buying it and converting it to semi.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Thats not true they have been told to stay away from selling them even if available it will cost the same as 308 win spoter.so not wort buying it and converting it to semi.
    Actually I was quoted 170k for a refurbished semi auto, so thought to ask before heading off for parts unknown..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Actually I was quoted 170k for a refurbished semi auto, so thought to ask before heading off for parts unknown..
    bro some of them are bulit with different parts coming across from the border from cut of in to pieces rifles.i think the best thing to buy now adays would be a A2 or A4 and convert it to semi.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bro some of them are bulit with different parts coming across from the border from cut of in to pieces rifles.i think the best thing to buy now adays would be a A2 or A4 and convert it to semi.
    An AR 15 platform rifle I already have I was looking forward to a 308. Guess, thats not happening anytome soon, I guess.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    An AR 15 platform rifle I already have I was looking forward to a 308. Guess, thats not happening anytome soon, I guess.
    lets hope for the best.