Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Saiga MK-03

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Yes bro you are right they just steal one from the rifle they sell.if a handgun comes with three mags you will never see the third one.
    Even when i bought my shadow i got two mags.and then i had to buy two extra spending more money.
    its kind of them that they even give us 1 extra Mag. there will be a time, they will give guns without mags and will tell us we cannot import mags and they are smuggled and bla bla
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    whats your location ?
    I'm in Lahore. Guys, this is getting frustrating, where most all dealers are coming up dry. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

its kind of them that they even give us 1 extra Mag. there will be a time, they will give guns without mags and will tell us we cannot import mags and they are smuggled and bla bla
    Yes bro they do it in dara with rifles like Ak or M16 you dont get a single mag you pay for it separately.

Yes bro they do it in dara with rifles like Ak or M16 you dont get a single mag you pay for it separately.
    Hahaha so they are already practicing .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Hahaha so they are already practicing .
    see !! our dealers are still kind to us

they hang guns like lamb meat and chicken at Karahi houses. in other markets, Bara etc they give you atleast one mag for rifle and one extra mag for pistols. Darra dynamics are different.

Quote Originally Posted by HamzahF View Post
    I'm in Lahore. Guys, this is getting frustrating, where most all dealers are coming up dry. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
    Double the price in Lahore. transportation cost will make your mags expensive.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Ohhh so thats why when I would ask for the 3rd mag as advertised by the manufacturers and available in other countries. The dealers here always said that we only got 2.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Ohhh so thats why when I would ask for the 3rd mag as advertised by the manufacturers and available in other countries. The dealers here always said that we only got 2.
    Now you got it Bro.they sell the third one separately.most of hundguns come with two mags but like CZ shadow and canik pt9 and so on were imported with 3 magazine but only few lucky people got them with 3.

Bulgarian and Russian poly mags= i want some. i have a circle 10 bulgarian mint condition Ak also. never fired in 18-19 years. just paying govt fees on licence
    Any chance you might want to let go of that circle10 mag brother?

Hi all
    M a new one to pak guns
    I want to buy .223 saiga frm Lahore
    Please suggest a good dealer with price idea ..