Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saiga MK-03

Achilles what's the price tag?
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

extra magazines are available but price is not according to my wishes. they r 12k
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Dear can u Pllzz share the price & availability of this gun, or you will keep the silence till the passions is over.

Congratulation ACHILLES on your fantastic SMG.It sure looks like you mean business when you got this in your hands.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    Yes i know HD tool
    congrats dear,wats the difference between this and the one with steel butt and wooden part instead of plastic?

Nice gun congratulations how much pay for this
    Anyone telling about saiga .308 hunting rifle available in Lahore?
    Last edited by Desert lion; 29-09-2015 at 11:42 PM.
    They Never Die Who Die for Noble Cause

Quote Originally Posted by DR_AFRIDI View Post
    congrats dear,wats the difference between this and the one with steel butt and wooden part instead of plastic?
    To me there is no difference except for furniture ( fore end, grip and butt stock)
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

this gun is available at Guns&accessories zamzama asking price is 300k.extra 40rd mag 15k
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    this gun is available at Guns&accessories zamzama asking price is 300k.extra 40rd mag 15k
    Brother u r a rich man...and G&A guys know it, thats why they quote u higher rates..

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    Brother u r a rich man...and G&A guys know it, thats why they quote u higher rates..
    Zia bro u got that right these guys know how to push your buttons and how much to push you over the edge
    They quoted me 350k a while back, I must look really rich then ( what a mistake)
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

Brother what should be a reasonable price for this rifle .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    If Peshawar prices will be any help!

Saiga 223 in AK 74 shape, plastic non folding butt: 190 k demand
    Saiga 5.45 in AK 74 shape, plastic folding stock: 190 k
    Saiga MK3 223 in Paratroopers model plastic folder: 220

Humbly request all brothers not to be impatient. The markets will be flooded with Russian and Chinese weapons for the coming couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    ANYWHERE between 235-250.. i myself got the synthetic wali in 250k in initial stages when it arrived.. later a friend purchased in 240k from saddar armoury and just recently i have been offered the wooden version in 235k ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post

Humbly request all brothers not to be impatient. The markets will be flooded with Russian and Chinese weapons for the coming couple of years.
    which one is paratrooper model? pic will be more helpful if

The 223 bore and 5.56 diffrents bore?

Quote Originally Posted by watanyaar View Post
    The 223 bore and 5.56 diffrents bore?
    It is a never ending debate,
    Theoraticaly following statement is said by many gun experts:
    5.56x45 NATO has slightly bigger throat than commercial .223 reason for bigger throat is that 5.56x45 is a military round and military mostly uses heavier bullets(projectiles) and armor piercieng ammo from time to time, to decrease initial turbulance and to accomodate heavier projectiles larger throat of 5.56x45 is used as a compensation this results in production of greater pressure if used in .223 chamber because it is designed for bullets with shorter neck i-e .223 that is why many people who use 5.56x45 in .223 chambers say that 5.56x45 is a hotter round while in reality both 5.56x45 and .223 have almost same shell size and dimensions and almost same loadings. Because 5.56x45 has a bigger throat which produces higher pressure in .223 chamberings it is not considered a safe practice to use 5.56x45 in .223 chambered barrel on opposite .223 can be used safely in 5.56x45 chambered barrel.
    contrary to this i have witnessed people using 5.56x45 in .223 chamberings and vise versa.
    In my personal opinion one should only use the specific ammo that is designated for your gun barrel, to avoid reduction of barrel life and above all for his own safety while shooting.
    In west due to vast popularity of AR rifles many barrel makers are now producing hybrid kind of barrels which use both 5.56x45 and .223. in short it can be called a dual chamber barrel.
    Hope this helps..........

which one is paratrooper model? pic will be more helpful if
    My bad brother. It's the one with wood furniture and side folding metal butt stock.

Ali D, which dealer has 5.45 Saiga in190K???

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post

Totally concur with you bro, because as of last year both the Russian Saiga and Veper Ak designs have been banned in the US Market. The Chinese Ak designs have been banned for a few years in the US now, there is ample production of these 2 brands and they are willing to export them anywhere at very good prices. It seems now that the PK importers have established a business link with these two suppliers, we are gonna get a lot of them at a pretty reasonable price here soon.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    It is a never ending debate,
    Theoraticaly following statement is said by many gun experts:
    5.56x45 NATO has slightly bigger throat than commercial .223 reason for bigger throat is that 5.56x45 is a military round and military mostly uses heavier bullets(projectiles) and armor piercieng ammo from time to time, to decrease initial turbulance and to accomodate heavier projectiles larger throat of 5.56x45 is used as a compensation this results in production of greater pressure if used in .223 chamber because it is designed for bullets with shorter neck i-e .223 that is why many people who use 5.56x45 in .223 chambers say that 5.56x45 is a hotter round while in reality both 5.56x45 and .223 have almost same shell size and dimensions and almost same loadings. Because 5.56x45 has a bigger throat which produces higher pressure in .223 chamberings it is not considered a safe practice to use 5.56x45 in .223 chambered barrel on opposite .223 can be used safely in 5.56x45 chambered barrel.
    contrary to this i have witnessed people using 5.56x45 in .223 chamberings and vise versa.
    In my personal opinion one should only use the specific ammo that is designated for your gun barrel, to avoid reduction of barrel life and above all for his own safety while shooting.
    In west due to vast popularity of AR rifles many barrel makers are now producing hybrid kind of barrels which use both 5.56x45 and .223. in short it can be called a dual chamber barrel.
    Hope this helps..........
    Very well explained bro .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .