Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tasers

Supreme Member

The TASER is a self-defense electronic control device. Electronic Control Devices (ECDs) use propelled wires to conduct energy to affect the sensory and motor functions of the nervous system. In addition, the TASER can be used as a direct contact stun device. The TASER uses a replaceable TASER cartridge, containing compressed nitrogen, to deploy two small probes that are attached to the TASER by insulated conductive wires with a maximum length of 15 feet (4.5 meters). The energy can penetrate up to two cumulative inches of clothing or one inch per probe.

after the contact it simply Immobilizes a human's muscles for about 30 seconds.

the best non-lethal self protection weapon.
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.

Member Extraordinaire
    Is it available here I would like to have one if available

Enthusiast
    I have got same thing like it .but its not taser . One of my dad's frnd gave it to him . Its a very good thing for self protection .

Blog Entries
    so Dr. you want to use it before operation to "BEHOSH" the "MAREEZ"? ..... :lol: just kidding.
    these types of guns like taser, pepper spray are getting famous as they dont need license and dont hurt or kill any person.but i think not available hare
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Member Extraordinaire
    These types of non-lethal weaponry such as Tasers, Stun-guns, Mace, Pepper spray, etc, MAY work well if you are confronted by a single BD. Multiple assailants call for multiple shots, which requires the use of a firearm.

Saw an electric stun gun at Tayabally.
    Outlawing guns will ensure that only outlaws will have guns.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topak
    so Dr. you want to use it before operation to "BEHOSH" the "MAREEZ"? ..... :lol: just kidding.
    these types of guns like taser, pepper spray are getting famous as they dont need license and dont hurt or kill any person.but i think not available hare

Oh yes they are availabe here.. I bought a few for my female relatives. an carry 1 myself as well..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by KageFox
    These types of non-lethal weaponry such as Tasers, Stun-guns, Mace, Pepper spray, etc, MAY work well if you are confronted by a single BD. Multiple assailants call for multiple shots, which requires the use of a firearm.

Saw an electric stun gun at Tayabally.

Yeah I buy my sprays from there as well..

But they can take out multiple assailants. just keep spraying.. unlike a stun gun.. a PS can render a person hors'd'combat for at least 30 minutes...

ANd being hit by 1 of those can b a very very unpleasant experience :(
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Extraordinaire
    Whats the range of PS? And any idea if the effect is instantaneous?
    Outlawing guns will ensure that only outlaws will have guns.

Supreme Member
    PS, pepper spary? range?
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.

Enthusiast
    Here's a question I asked on a previous thread about Tasers

It has come to my attention that "Gown House" in Pindi are stocking Taser electroshock devices and retailing them at Rs 25000.

Would one of the brothers in Pindi be kind enough to inquire about the model and country of origin and please post details?

http://www.gownhouse.com/index.jsp

Thanx for any responses
    No one responded with an answer to this, Id still be interested to know what model they stock.

Here's something else I previously stated in relation to the effectiveness of Tasers

You know I was thinking about the man stopping potential of a good quality taser and from what Ive seen on youtube videos where it has been deployed by U.S cops it looks very impressive. It instantly incapacitates its target on contact and I would even go as far as to say that in some circumstances it would be even more effective at neutralising a threat than a firearm.
    What do you think guys?
    The one who bows to Allah can stand up to anything

Member Extraordinaire
    i will check it out by weekend but gown house people are expensive and they dont believe in discounts

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir
    i will check it out by weekend but gown house people are expensive and they dont believe in discounts
    Thanks Doc sahib

If you can find out if its the "C2" model as that seems to be the best one. Also bro can you find out what brand of pepperspray they carry.If you let them know that the "sabre red" brand is available in Karachi and is one of the best.

Thanks

There are some available in Karkhano Market, but those are different in shape. The ones
    I've seen are flattened type with two exposed terminals. I don't know how these work and
    surely won't try to see how it feels when it hits you :D

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyas
    There are some available in Karkhano Market, but those are different in shape. The ones
    I've seen are flattened type with two exposed terminals. I don't know how these work and
    surely won't try to see how it feels when it hits you :D

Please don't confuse taser with stun gun. A taser shoots out two prongs to incapacitate an assailant from a distance, where as with a stun gun you need to make contact with unit itself.

If you could also inquire about the availability of the C2 model in karkhano the next time you go there I would be grateful,please ask about sabre red pepperspray too. Thanks

@Abu Hafs... Thanks for the info Bro, I didn't know the difference between the two.
    Well I doubt if taser would be available in the karkhano market. Is C2 a taser or a
    stun gun? I had seen peppersprays at Pak China Arms, Gul Haji Plaza some two months
    ago, though I don't remember what brand were those.

Quote Originally Posted by KageFox
    Whats the range of PS? And any idea if the effect is instantaneous?
    The one I have (sabre jogging unit) is effective up till 8-10 feet..

http://personalsecurityzone.com/cgi-...roductID=34006

There are others bigger an stronger ones..

Yeah its bout as instantaneous as U can get.. short of any1 actually having a drop on U (in which case even a .50 BMG is useless) it should be adequate for most mugging an snatching scenarios

Sabre red is a good brand. An is the one widely used by the NYPD.

In Karachi at Tayyabali it had a retial price of Rs. 1500.. after some bargaining an spacialy when buying multiple pieces..They knock hte prices down a few hundred bucks..

I don't know if they have any in stock now. I've a number of these units.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyas
    @Abu Hafs... Thanks for the info Bro, I didn't know the difference between the two.
    Well I doubt if taser would be available in the karkhano market. Is C2 a taser or a
    stun gun? I had seen peppersprays at Pak China Arms, Gul Haji Plaza some two months
    ago, though I don't remember what brand were those.

Yes Ilyasa wrora the C2 is a taser, probably one of the best available to civilians in America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2OsttO614

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires

There are others bigger an stronger ones..

Yeah its bout as instantaneous as U can get.. short of any1 actually having a drop on U (in which case even a .50 BMG is useless) it should be adequate for most mugging an snatching scenarios

Here's a guy having a hard time after being sprayed with Sabre red pepper spray during a training exercise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHPb44ze_tU

Yeah thats why it says on my PS to 'run as far an as fast as U can after spraying' and only then to contact the police.

I have no idea what brand he was using.. cause mine induces a fit of coughing so intense that a person can barely breath..

this 1 simply blinded the chap

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires
    I have no idea what brand he was using.. cause mine induces a fit of coughing so intense that a person can barely breath..

this 1 simply blinded the chap

Either way It was effective. Also different people react in different ways to being sprayed.