Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tasers

Thanks Abbas Bhai... One of my friend also recommend me to visit your mentioned shops.
    Will update you once I get hand on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    No idea bout Abbas, but taybballay is on main Lucky Star Saddar Karachi.

http://photonews.com.pk/pepper-sprays-a-review/

The above link will give you an idea. i did an exhaustive survey of pepper sprays available in Karachi along with their availability and effectiveness.

Both USman's and Tabbaally's contact information is present in this article

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Thanks Abbas Bhai... One of my friend also recommend me to visit your mentioned shops.
    Will update you once I get hand on them!
    Again, no idea about Abbas, however both the chps on my article also stock stun guns along with the tasers
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Is taser only for law enforcment. Was searching for tasers on amazon but found only stun guns but no taser.
    also can one bring taser back from abroad or does it require some sort of permission

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    Is taser only for law enforcment. Was searching for tasers on amazon but found only stun guns but no taser.
    also can one bring taser back from abroad or does it require some sort of permission
    any replies?