Thread: MOI New Licenses will open or not ?

MOI New Licenses will open or not ?

Dear Seniors/Experts, will the interior minister approve the procedure for the new arm licenses and when will he do that?. I need to buy arms for sports and home defense but i cant. Any idea if i can get one or two new licenses from other province?. I live in Islamabad and has same address on my CNIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqarbutt View Post
    Dear Seniors/Experts, will the interior minister approve the procedure for the new arm licenses and when will he do that?. I need to buy arms for sports and home defense but i cant. Any idea if i can get one or two new licenses from other province?. I live in Islamabad and has same address on my CNIC.
    Bro it is still a mystery

Dear brother no notification has been issued so far.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Bro according to my Intel the opened licences are for special cases only, they are registering it to minorities of Pakistan, BUT the notification has yet to be passed so wait and see

Ok thank you brother faraz and shaheen pk....but i have info that people are making from kohat and mardan all pakistan

Ok thank you brother faraz and shaheen pk....but i have info that people are making from kohat and mardan all pakistan
    Those are KPK licences converted to ALL PAK, not the MOI ones. Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

@faraz dear is there any difference in kpk all pakistan and MOI except the booklet and card? u can carry ur weapon anywhere in pakistan with kpk all pakistan licence ?