Thread: Chinese airguns thread

Chinese airguns thread

Nowdays since SPA and other asian manufacurers have really ramped up their game, along with the wide availability of SPA and other air rifles in pakistan i figured we needed a dedicated thread for it instead of just throwing it in the threads of other airguns ( like in the hatsan 125 thread ) ( and yes, before anyone asks i have checked, there are no other threads dedicated to chinese airguns )

Ill start.
    SPA is popular and good for the price
    Their website was just updated with a new gun, the GR1600W
    They advertise it as the fastest springer rifle, so im understanding that to mean its one hell of a magnum springer.

It uses a gas piston, and according to the site, they claim PBA rounds go at 1600 FPS and lead normal ones at 1300 fps.
    Has a automatic safety, is heavy ( 4.2 kg rifle only , with scope thats 5 + ) has a two stage adjustable trigger and is in wood stock. Also has a detachable aluminium supressor.

http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...60b5c4bef.html

And they have teh old GS1250, a rival to the hatsan 125
    http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...3f4781ff3.html
    i remember its price being around 11-12k, but its a bit hard to find compared to its smaller brother, the GS750

And finally, they managed to make a PCP. called the P12. a member on this fourm actually has one over on http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...481#post477481

Other then that BAM air rifles has been making guns everywhere, they are the makers of the common B11 found in our markets. They have a very large variety, to the point that it even has target rifles and PCPs
    http://www.china-bam.com/blen/produc...=54&CateID=435

Then there is the shanghai factory, which i have never heard of it exporting guns to pak. but they do seem to have a nice variety
    http://www.airrifle-china.com/produc...574c91dc4.html

Good thread your last line, shanghai air gun factory is the oldest air gun factory in china. in my opinion there models are much better compare to SPA. i think here not any one dealer interested in shanghai air gun factory stuff. like in springer Qb57 deluxe very different springer model two barrel attachments in one gun u can change your gun barrel on your own choice .177 cal or .22 cal comes with scope and hard case and one pellet tin box also with scope. on project type guns his model qb-6 much better compare to b5-1 spa model,in air pistols shanghai air gun factory made ss2 with match grade trigger is much better compare to spa s3,s400 type pistols,so welcome spa in pakistan also waiting for products from shanghai air gun factory.
    Name:  6f43c92b-ec67-4e26-acbb-0d8d24eb7d68.jpg
Views: 6838
Size:  14.0 KB

The chinese PCPs, P12 and the M22 just got their first shitment in. They go for about 50-60 k right now , both outputting 25-35 fpe.
    Not that good of a deal compared to the hatsan At44

Also, the running price of a GS1250 has dropped from 11-12 k to 7-8k , Now that its reguarly shipped here.

Last update, promags, ( most common pellet here in .22 ) are going 330-350 rs a box
    Last edited by czman; 12-04-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Hatsan at44 isn't available here last I checked with Hira Arms a couple of weeks back. I have a REGULATED P12 and it delivers ~50 shots at ~31 fpe (jsb 18 gr avg velocity 875 fps chronied over 20 shots and 7-8 fps variation between min n max shot).
    I have shot it out to 66 yards (measured with tape and rangefinder) and it easily shoots 1 inch groups, approx 1/2 inch at 50 yards even one holers if my hand is steady enough. So great deal for money.

Quote Originally Posted by jog3ee View Post
    Hatsan at44 isn't available here last I checked with Hira Arms a couple of weeks back. I have a REGULATED P12 and it delivers ~50 shots at ~31 fpe (jsb 18 gr avg velocity 875 fps chronied over 20 shots and 7-8 fps variation between min n max shot).
    I have shot it out to 66 yards (measured with tape and rangefinder) and it easily shoots 1 inch groups, approx 1/2 inch at 50 yards even one holers if my hand is steady enough. So great deal for money.
    This price, is it including the pump?
    or do you get your air filled elsewhere?

Without Pump and I fill it using an SCBA tank.

Salam All,
    Nice gun jog3ee bro...

I have been wanting a TX200hc for a long time, and inshallah will get one whenever possible. I jes wish the BAM 40/41 were available here, which is a copy of the TX.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Saw this one at lucky star saddar. Name:  IMG_3700.jpg
Views: 5872
Size:  38.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salam All,
    Nice gun jog3ee bro...

I have been wanting a TX200hc for a long time, and inshallah will get one whenever possible. I jes wish the BAM 40/41 were available here, which is a copy of the TX.

Regards.
    From what i hear,, buying a BAM is useless.
    Sure, its okay if you JUST want the bam, but if you want to bring it upto tx200 level about 200 USD is needed. It ends up at the price point of a tx200 anyway, but with less refinement and a crappier stock.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    Saw this one at lucky star saddar. Name:  IMG_3700.jpg
Views: 5872
Size:  38.0 KB
    @ Lalib Khan

Please share the make, price and Lucky Star dealer
    "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" -Mark Twain

Supreme Member
    v nice idea Czman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A very interesting thread.I got a Chinese B3 a while back and was very surprised for the value of money you are getting with Chinese products...
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Nazim Saab, I don't know how many pellets you have put through your B3, but in all honesty it sucks.
    The gas seal behind where you put your pellet gets damage.
    The velocity drops drastically
    And its a Pain in the SS to properly zero it, And the trigger........... You are better off with a rainbow airgun.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Enthusiast
    With no fresh licenses on the horizon, its a good option to maintain the practice habit at least. Any take on air pistols available in Khi? Pros and Cons, prices etc.
    "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" -Mark Twain

Dear friends please give your reviews on gr1600w.
    One bird in hand is better than tow birds in bushes...

Salam,
    Dear imdad bro, can you please give details on the availability, and price of the gr1600w. I do not know of anyone owning it, but i'm sure there are other options once you tell me the price.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Salam,
    Pk qamar bro, once before also you suggested all of us to buy a pcp rifle. Now, I dont want to sound rude but, its just like someone asks whether he should buy a Mehran or Cultus, and you suggest that buy a BMW or Merc, coz its a better car
    You probably dont know but certain people are limited due to budget.

Also, do you own justhunters???

Regards.