Thread: A Matter of choice

A Matter of choice

Brothers,

i find myself at a crossroads-finally deciding on a weapon import and divided clean between Volquartsen Scorpion (Ruger Mark 3) becuase it affords me loads of practice shooting, competition and plinking. and the more practical FNX-45 which will be a hi-cap heavy calibre HD weapon which i can shoot sparingly.......senior members may enlighten me or tilt me in one direction or other with their valued opinion.........to be honest i would love the VQ custom but it will be limited in utility away from range and a wait of 6 months or more and no left handed or ambi safety/mag release (i am left handed)........

Expert Member
    Current inventory of hand guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Current inventory of hand guns?
    tt-33, a .25 pocket pistol, a .38 revolver and a couple of guns..., with an access to multiple service weapons...rifles etc

Quote Originally Posted by Gunthusiast View Post
    Brothers,

i find myself at a crossroads-finally deciding on a weapon import and divided clean between Volquartsen Scorpion (Ruger Mark 3) becuase it affords me loads of practice shooting, competition and plinking. and the more practical FNX-45 which will be a hi-cap heavy calibre HD weapon which i can shoot sparingly.......senior members may enlighten me or tilt me in one direction or other with their valued opinion.........to be honest i would love the VQ custom but it will be limited in utility away from range and a wait of 6 months or more and no left handed or ambi safety/mag release (i am left handed)........
    Dear Brother
    Is a safety or speed of change of magazines a big consideration with guns like VQ Custom?
    Regards

Agreed. but is it so difficult for them to invent a lefty version, even when gripsfor lefties are available...

Expert Member
    I will suggest mkiii, you have enough SD guns but no fun gun IMHO.

i find myself inclined to totally agree wit you.......i wish i knew how soon a fun gun can make u feel fed up...i hope not too soon, btw they say a VQ custom is as accurate as some midrange hunting rifles

Expert Member
    I have a mkii for a decade, it never becomes boring till date. It also become favorite of kids as a trainer & later asca shooter.

I have a mkii for a decade, it never becomes boring till date. It also become favorite of kids as a trainer & later asca shooter.
    Sir i have looked far and wide for an Mk-2 or 3 and haven't found it, do you know anyone whose selling? that way i can use my import permit for something bigger, while not missing an opportunity to enjoy the little thing? i shall be grateful for the help

Expert Member
    Bux elahi Lahore had a ruger 22/45 sometime ago,

@ Ahmad,

So, you are not selling your Ruger?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    @ Ahmad,

So, you are not selling your Ruger?
    @ Ahmad

Are you? If so, you know who asked first :P

Bux elahi Lahore had a ruger 22/45 sometime ago,
    Can i get a number sir?

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunthusiast View Post
    .......i wish i knew how soon a fun gun can make u feel fed up...
    +1! The day you become bored of a Volquartsen custom will be the same day you get bored of shooting.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    +1! The day you become bored of a Volquartsen custom will be the same day you get bored of shooting.
    i know its a keeper...................IA planning to get it. the only thing ill try to get first is a kriss vector and if thats not possible a VQ custom it IS.