Thread: S&W M&P Shield 9mm availability and Price

S&W M&P Shield 9mm availability and Price

salam everyone, i just joined pak guns and i am very much fond of CCW pistols , just wanted to ask u guys if u can tell me if S&W M&P shield 9mm is available in pakistan and whats the price range thanks

Quote Originally Posted by umar13 View Post
    salam everyone, i just joined pak guns and i am very much fond of CCW pistols , just wanted to ask u guys if u can tell me if S&W M&P shield 9mm is available in pakistan and whats the price range thanks
    Welcome to PG bro, hope you have a nice stay here. The Sigma is available but i am not sure about shield. Please update your location so that members from your area can help. btw CZ p01 and duty are good CCW
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Welcome to PG bro . In KHI it will be around 2lakh to 245 . They were available a year and a half back in few shops now very rare . Excellent pistol and reliable eats all available ammo but never tried local or POF . I am talking about M&P 9 I have never tried shield but it is a compact single stack pistol of M&P 9 if you find one get it you will not regret it .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Supreme Member
    Glock, Springfield XD, and S&W M&P are the "big 3" over here when it comes to polymer guns. The M&P is actually my favorite, but its not worth anything close to 2 lakhs. That's as ridiculously priced as Glocks, and Glock has a better reputation and history.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)