Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beeman P-17 Airpistol

Quote Originally Posted by farazh View Post
    my two airpistols
    Gamo P800
    HW-45

Sorry for poor picture quality, I use my old blackberry.
    beautiful.. how much u paid for hw45? is it .177?

HW-45 is .177, dual power. With Gamo pellets it does 385 fps on low power and 515 fps on high. I got it used (slightly) for approx Rs.33k from UK thru a member on this forum (Iftekhar Sheikh).

Goddamit, i want a airpistol. if i can get it for under 4-5 k, ill pick it up instead of a new ps4 game.
    The internet, in its infinite wisdom says a air pistol is the best way to improve your real pistol shooting skillz

Ill call that number and contact the facebook dude, but i would like to know immidiately if someone else got their hands on either the p17 , s400 , or any other chinese air pistol ( non co2 of course)
    but otherwise i was thinking of instead picking up a gs1250 to go alongside my shadow 1000

Quote Originally Posted by czman View Post
    Goddamit, i want a airpistol. if i can get it for under 4-5 k, ill pick it up instead of a new ps4 game.
    The internet, in its infinite wisdom says a air pistol is the best way to improve your real pistol shooting skillz

Ill call that number and contact the facebook dude, but i would like to know immidiately if someone else got their hands on either the p17 , s400 , or any other chinese air pistol ( non co2 of course)
    but otherwise i was thinking of instead picking up a gs1250 to go alongside my shadow 1000
    lol that frustration... just wait he said he'll get it in the next shipment.
    hope it would cost 3-4k

Quote Originally Posted by mohdxx View Post
    lol that frustration... just wait he said he'll get it in the next shipment.
    hope it would cost 3-4k
    I talked to sabri asif , called him. He said he only has two airpistols, the s3 and s4.
    one is a breakbarrel and the other a bolt. The s3 is a break, i googled it up online and i considered it too ugly ( usually im a function over form man, but this was pushing it )

the s4.....no google results.
    But he said they sell for 3-4 k.

And i sent the FB guy a message. lets see how it goes.

I talked to sabri asif , called him. He said he only has two airpistols, the s3 and s4.
    one is a breakbarrel and the other a bolt. The s3 is a break, i googled it up online and i considered it too ugly ( usually im a function over form man, but this was pushing it )

the s4.....no google results.
    But he said they sell for 3-4 k.

And i sent the FB guy a message. lets see how it goes.
    there is no s4 , its called s400
    http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...c301e6ad6.html
    and where is this sabri asif from? hes got shop or something?

there is no s4 , its called s400
    http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...c301e6ad6.html
    and where is this sabri asif from? hes got shop or something?
    It was the phone number posted on this thread a little while back. go back in the posts. You'll find it.
    He says hes got a shop in the rail road station/islamia college region in lahore. Today unfortunately was national holiday. Ill drop by there on saturday( maybe ) and check out his wares. Pictures and else to follow in the dealers review section.

The guy on fb still hasent bothered to reply to my message. So sad.
    The anticipation...so much.

I was hopeful that id pick up a real firearm , but since the age limit is 24....meh. Ive got many a teacher in my family. If the bill goes through to arm teachers after the APS incident, well....

In other news i sent SPA a email, asking if they could directly send em over, ( i mean comon...its right on our border )
    Or if there is a local dealer that i can get them through.

Anyway, if they reply ill copypaste ( No, i refuse to type copypasta....damn. i just did. )
    Right here.
    Last edited by czman; 05-02-2015 at 02:27 PM.

It was the phone number posted on this thread a little while back. go back in the posts. You'll find it.
    He says hes got a shop in the rail road station/islamia college region in lahore. Today unfortunately was national holiday. Ill drop by there on saturday( maybe ) and check out his wares. Pictures and else to follow in the dealers review section.

The guy on fb still hasent bothered to reply to my message. So sad.
    The anticipation...so much.

I was hopeful that id pick up a real firearm , but since the age limit is 24....meh. Ive got many a teacher in my family. If the bill goes through to arm teachers after the APS incident, well....

In other news i sent SPA a email, asking if they could directly send em over, ( i mean comon...its right on our border )
    Or if there is a local dealer that i can get them through.

Anyway, if they reply ill copypaste ( No, i refuse to type copypasta....damn. i just did. )
    Right here.
    lool iight that dude sabri asif whos been mocked lately for advertising shadow at 9k and since then he never showed up lol . hope he was telling the truth.
    do let us know if u pass by them and YES copypaste SPA's reply :P
    plus i contacted Arsalan again about s400 he just said not available. u can find his number there.. im not sure if i can post it here tho

Boom baby!

lool iight that dude sabri asif whos been mocked lately for advertising shadow at 9k and since then he never showed up lol . hope he was telling the truth.
    do let us know if u pass by them and YES copypaste SPA's reply :P
    plus i contacted Arsalan again about s400 he just said not available. u can find his number there.. im not sure if i can post it here tho
    They just replied now. So i suppose this bilal guy can supply us.
    ill chuck a email at him right now, and then call later in the afternoon.
    heres the log

国际贸易
    7:12 AM (1 hour ago)

to 俞萍萍, 徐立华, me

dear sir
    thank you for your email.
    please contact mr bilal to buy GS1250.
    the contact information is :
    Mr. Bilal, mobile number: 9203009003257
    email:hazratbilal1982@gmail.com

thank you!
    any question please feel free to contact us.

--
    Best regards!

Julie

we will participate 2015 IWA in Nuremberg Germany from March 6th to 9th.the booth number is 7A-618.
    welcome to visit us, thank you!

Company:Shaoxing Snowpeak Air Gun Factory

Add:1280,Chengnan Road,Shaoxing,312000
    Zhejiang,China
    Tel:0086-575-88907507 Fax:0086-575-88318221

在2015-2-5 17:24:30,AA <ch2shahid@gmail.com> 写道:
    -----原始邮件-----
    发件人: AA <ch2shahid@gmail.com>
    发送时间: 2015-2-5 17:24:30
    收件人: sales@china-airrifle.com
    主题: Purchase

I would like to purchase a S400, and a GS 1250 From you , but unfortunately i live in your neighbouring country of pakistan. Is it possible for you to send me them directly or is there a local dealer/ 3rd party retailer i can purchase from?

Thank you in advance.�/div>

They just replied now. So i suppose this bilal guy can supply us.
    ill chuck a email at him right now, and then call later in the afternoon.
    heres the log
    niceness , hope the prices are groundbreaking lol

I know Mr. Bilal. His name is Hazrat Bilal. He is a whole sale supplier and importer of many air guns and related items.
    He is a nice person and his prices are good.

I inquired him about S400 few weeks back, which he did not have at that time.

GS 1250 was available with him, can't say what's current price.
    "Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    I know Mr. Bilal. His name is Hazrat Bilal. He is a whole sale supplier and importer of many air guns and related items.
    He is a nice person and his prices are good.

I inquired him about S400 few weeks back, which he did not have at that time.

GS 1250 was available with him, can't say what's current price.
    so being a wholesaler he wont sell u a piece or 2? and where is his store?

ooh its Hamza Traders bilal... i was in contact with him some long time ago for some pistols..
    anyways his prices are more than the retailers WTF
    B11 for 8k while Arsalan has it for 7k
    B10 for 6k Arslan 4.8k

thats some weird wholesaler and dealer of SPA lol
    Last edited by mohdxx; 06-02-2015 at 08:43 PM.

ooh its Hamza Traders bilal... i was in contact with him some long time ago for some pistols..
    anyways his prices are more than the retailers WTF
    B11 for 8k while Arsalan has it for 7k
    B10 for 6k Arslan 4.8k

thats some weird wholesaler and dealer of SPA lol
    I called him, sorry for the late reply. I was busy with....other engagements.
    He ...(as others have said ) is a wholesaler residing in peshawar
    He can also deal with customers like us individually, either by us picking up rifle through a shop or cargo delivery straight to home and then payment on delivery.

Now onto the guns.
    About the gs1250 he was selling it for 9k a pop
    the s400, he says he does know about it etc, but he dosent have any. If he will get any it will be in march/april; you can call him if you want a particular one booked for you personally.

He also sells scopes and accessories for airguns
    Onto pellets, he sells gamo promags, H&N (Something somethings...i think pointed and wadcutters ) and also finally the chinese SPA pellets as advertised on website, about 300 rs a tin.

ill call him later again and ask about his other stock.
    if anyone of you want me to ask about anything then post here, and ill check before i call, or you can just simply call yourself.

He can also deal with customers like us individually, either by us picking up rifle through a shop or cargo delivery straight to home and then payment on delivery.

Now onto the guns.
    the s400, he says he does know about it etc, but he dosent have any. If he will get any it will be in march/april; you can call him if you want a particular one booked for you personally.

Onto pellets, he sells gamo promags, H&N (Something somethings...i think pointed and wadcutters ) and also finally the chinese SPA pellets as advertised on website, about 300 rs a tin.

if anyone of you want me to ask about anything then post here, and ill check before i call, or you can just simply call yourself.
    Id also like to put out there, that if anyone knows where i can pick up a Bt50/BT51 chinese pcp rifle from pakistan id like to know, or just throw me the contact info of all the air rifle dealers/wholesalers. ill contact the dealers and see what i can find, im going anyway to buy a cheapo springer as a gift tommorow.

the rifle itself is from a company called Xisico, it got good reviews on international airgun sites. Power topping out at about 50-65 fpe i think. perfect for my 100 m long range target shooting.

Now onto the guns.

for a wholesaler his prices are way above the margin.. so wouldn't recommend him.. stick to Arsalan
    pellets would be good for chinese guns.. have to try them.
    through which courier is the delivery process and rate? and is it the door step delivery? Arsalan sends them through Asia Cargo for 300 but the only drawback is to collect the parcel urself from their office.
    XS-B50/51 are Xisico brand models.. their offices are in USA but manufacturing business is in china since its cheaper to produce there. dont know about availability in pakistan. which springer model r u buying? price?

for a wholesaler his prices are way above the margin.. so wouldn't recommend him.. stick to Arsalan
    pellets would be good for chinese guns.. have to try them.
    through which courier is the delivery process and rate? and is it the door step delivery? Arsalan sends them through Asia Cargo for 300 but the only drawback is to collect the parcel urself from their office.
    XS-B50/51 are Xisico brand models.. their offices are in USA but manufacturing business is in china since its cheaper to produce there. dont know about availability in pakistan. which springer model r u buying? price?
    I tried to find anything i could about the XB 50, looks like its a no go for me. * so sad...*
    I dident ask about any specifics regarding the delivery unfortunately.

Since thats a nogo, and the hatsan bt65 is wayy outta my budget...so is the mod 125 sniper and all other airguns...
    I suppose my final choice is a gs1250, depending on how much power it puts out.( If it dosent, well..another game for me!)
    Can anyone tell me how much fpe it packs? my shadow 1000 does 10-14 and id like a rifle that does at LEAST 20-22 fpe at the muzzle. my 50m shots are really hard to do with that lack of power.( i shoot bottles at 50m ).

I tried to find anything i could about the XB 50, looks like its a no go for me. * so sad...*
    I dident ask about any specifics regarding the delivery unfortunately.

Since thats a nogo, and the hatsan bt65 is wayy outta my budget...so is the mod 125 sniper and all other airguns...
    I suppose my final choice is a gs1250, depending on how much power it puts out.( If it dosent, well..another game for me!)
    Can anyone tell me how much fpe it packs? my shadow 1000 does 10-14 and id like a rifle that does at LEAST 20-22 fpe at the muzzle. my 50m shots are really hard to do with that lack of power.( i shoot bottles at 50m ).
    called him myself prices r high and delivery is the same as Arsalan with Asia Cargo..
    GS1250 in .22 as per the manufacturer claims 1000 fps .. but i calculated with 850 fps with 15.43 grain Gamo promag pellets and the result is 24.76 ft/lbs .. thats some POWER !!

i myself will buy a B10 .177 (600fps) for plinking only and might try some experiments with it like oiling the pellet to shoot faster lol

ADAM bro.. which caliber would u recommend in B10 .22(500fps) or .177(600fps) as per manufacturers claim.
    JUST FOR PLINKING at 10 - 20 -30 meters .

Mohdxx brother, with these FPS specs, perhaps most of the people would still like .22 (5.5 mm), But, I would go for .177, because of a relatively flatter trajectory, inspite of the fact that variety of pellets available in .177 is even less than that in .22.

Recently, I got a shadow in .177. It was good but I absolutely disliked the annoying TWANG and BUZZ of spring at the end of every shot. So I opened it up and with some considerable hard work, I placed a spare gas ram of my old GS750 in it. It worked and interestingly, no vibration, torque, twang, nothing, very mild recoil, and real fun to shoot with pellet after pellet in the same hole.

(I did not liked the construction quality of Gamo Btw, even breech block, holding the barrel is plastic.)
    "Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."