Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beeman P-17 Airpistol

Beeman P-17 Airpistol

Anyone knows the whereabouts of Beeman P17 Airpistol in pakistan and its price?
    it produces upto 410 fps and totally Recoiless since its a pneumatic Airpistol.. with some branded pellets it can go upto 450 fps.
    Manufactured in China, P17(35$) is the direct authorized, same but cheaper version of the original P3 (240$) manufactured in Germany by weihrauch.
    it got outstanding reviews on the net and mostly its accuracy and cheap price of around 35$.
    it was the best seller for the year 2013 and 2014 on pyramydair.

Name:  IMG_1678.jpg
Views: 4267
Size:  99.9 KBName:  hw40jan.jpg
Views: 4072
Size:  56.7 KB
    Last edited by mohdxx; 26-01-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Chinese air pistols are available with few dealers in Lahore, check Sabri Asif 03324132843. Also check facebook page "airgun club of Pakistan" where Arsalan Khan gives great deals on Chinese stuff and ships all over Pakistan.

IMHO there is no comparison between Chinese and German stuff. The materials used are different and built quality is miles apart. the pic on bottom is a Weihrauch HW40 (rebadged as Beeman in USA) and quality of original Weihrauch airguns is far ahead of other manufacturers.

Chinese guns are good fun while they last and good value for money, but German guns are heirlooms that you pass on to your children.

Quote Originally Posted by farazh View Post
    Chinese air pistols are available with few dealers in Lahore, check Sabri Asif 03324132843. Also check facebook page "airgun club of Pakistan" where Arsalan Khan gives great deals on Chinese stuff and ships all over Pakistan.

IMHO there is no comparison between Chinese and German stuff. The materials used are different and built quality is miles apart. the pic on bottom is a Weihrauch HW40 (rebadged as Beeman in USA) and quality of original Weihrauch airguns is far ahead of other manufacturers.

Chinese guns are good fun while they last and good value for money, but German guns are heirlooms that you pass on to your children.
    yes indeed German quality is the top notch but yet again the price difference is rocket high with both producing around 400 fps ... there r vids on youtube showing the replacement of the stock "O rings" in p17 with better quality can make it run for years. plus the O rings r very very cheap to get..
    and yes the 2nd pic is of the original P3

Btw i cant seem to find the FB page of arsalan khan, can u provide the url?

Cant help you regarding availability of Beeman P-17, but Arsalan Ahmad Khan will get this S400 by SPA [china] soon. It is similar but with a longer barrel. A youtube review is there if you search. It should be good in .177. Talk to Arsalan if you like it.

Name:  urls400.jpg
Views: 3240
Size:  68.7 KBName:  s400u.jpg
Views: 3127
Size:  23.2 KB
    "Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Quote Originally Posted by mohdxx View Post
    Anyone knows the whereabouts of Beeman P17 Airpistol in pakistan and its price?
    it produces upto 410 fps and totally Recoiless since its a pneumatic Airpistol.. with some branded pellets it can go upto 450 fps.
    Manufactured in China, P17(35$) is the direct authorized, same but cheaper version of the original P3 (240$) manufactured in Germany by weihrauch.
    it got outstanding reviews on the net and mostly its accuracy and cheap price of around 35$.
    it was the best seller for the year 2013 and 2014 on pyramydair.

Name:  IMG_1678.jpg
Views: 4267
Size:  99.9 KBName:  hw40jan.jpg
Views: 4072
Size:  56.7 KB
    nice dear how much this one

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Cant help you regarding availability of Beeman P-17, but Arsalan Ahmad Khan will get this S400 by SPA [china] soon. It is similar but with a longer barrel. A youtube review is there if you search. It should be good in .177. Talk to Arsalan if you like it.

Name:  urls400.jpg
Views: 3240
Size:  68.7 KB
    ye i have previously checked s400 on their official website, it sounds good with longer barrel but its almost double the price and it yet has to have reviews internationally other than the only vid posted on youtube.
    i did mssg arsalan and will see what he has to say.

Supreme Member
    That's a cool looking air pistol!

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Arsalan is not replying to any mssgs.. can u confirm when it will be avail and price range?

He just told me that he will try in next shipment, no dates?
    "Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

He just told me that he will try in next shipment, no dates?
    thnx for the info.
    btw how is ur GS 750 shooting? any faults as till today?
    would u recommend GS1250 or B11 or Gamo Shadow
    and plz check ur mail, i recently mailed u

Welcome brother.
    I have sold GS750 to a friend. It was shooting fine till when I shot it last time about a month ago. There were no faults in the gun or its gas ram, no leakage. I read some where on net that if a gas ram is to leak, it will leak in the first week after starting shooting. Otherwise It will last for years. Dont know this statement is true or not, but so far the GS1250 I have is also in perfect condition, no fault or leakage.

There is nothing written on GS1250 except a serial no on one side. Not even 'made in china' which was on 750. Only on the box GS1250 was written.

All these three are good guns with bad triggers. Gs 1250 and B11 have little more FPS than Gamo. I am thinking of getting a Shadow 100 in .177 (flatter trajectory). I will try to improve the trigger if I get it.

It is said that to increase the life of a gas ram it is better to shoot at least a few pellets after every 3-4 weeks. It keeps O-rings and Seals in a healthy condition keeps them lubricated and prevents cracking.

Welcome brother.
    I have sold GS750 to a friend. It was shooting fine till when I shot it last time about a month ago. There were no faults in the gun or its gas ram, no leakage. I read some where on net that if a gas ram is to leak, it will leak in the first week after starting shooting. Otherwise It will last for years. Dont know this statement is true or not, but so far the GS1250 I have is also in perfect condition, no fault or leakage.

There is nothing written on GS1250 except a serial no on one side. Not even 'made in china' which was on 750. Only on the box GS1250 was written.

All these three are good guns with bad triggers. Gs 1250 and B11 have little more FPS than Gamo. I am thinking of getting a Shadow 100 in .177 (flatter trajectory). I will try to improve the trigger if I get it.
    thnx for the precious info sir.. Arsalan sells GS1250 for 7.7k, b11 for 7k and shadow for 11k. good pricing tho
    Last edited by mohdxx; 29-01-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Shadow in 11k is a spicy deal....

Shadow in 11k is a spicy deal....
    yes indeed it is,
    btw http://www.china-airrifle.com/produc...a22760e99.html there is no mention of GS750 and the GS1250 states Gas Spring system? is that nitro or just a normal springer? confused

True, on their site only 1250 is mentioned. dont know why, but both are made by them. I have found 1250 more accurate in spite of its better fps than 750.

GS 1250 and 750 are same guns except 1250 has a different (more powerful) GAS RAM. None of these has conventional spring.

True, on their site only 1250 is mentioned. dont know why, but both are made by them. I have found 1250 more accurate in spite of its better fps than 750.

GS 1250 and 750 are same guns except 1250 has a different (more powerful) GAS RAM. None of these has conventional spring.
    did ur GS1250 come with spare piston?
    Arsalan mentioned that GS1250 does not come with extra piston.. and its also not available anywhere.
    here is a message from Arsalan "b11 is heavy but repairable 1250 is lighter but not repairable power is same"

GS 1250 was not with spare piston. If the gas ram fails/leaks, it is not repairable. you have to change the gas ram, inthe same way as a broken spring is changed.

At present they are not available, but as more gas ram rifles flood the market, spare pistons will become available, I hope.

Teaser for mohdxx

my two airpistols
    Gamo P800
    HW-45

Sorry for poor picture quality, I use my old blackberry.
    Attached Images Attached Images