Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,721 to 1,738 of 1738

Thread: Computerisation / Revalidation of Punjab Arms licenses

Any Info on Lifting of Ban in Punjab ?

what is the last date of Punjab Arms licence re validation ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Can someone plz share contact no of person who gives approval for licenses in DC Lahore Office ;:?

0900-78601
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Bro what sort of this number is ? i requested for contact no of a person who approves from computer the NADRA Request against a tracking number , for card issuance of old license.... my request is pending with them for a long time now

Quote Originally Posted by engrmsa View Post
    Bro what sort of this number is ? i requested for contact no of a person who approves from computer the NADRA Request against a tracking number , for card issuance of old license.... my request is pending with them for a long time now

042-9211003
    042-9211004

042-9211003
    042-9211004
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I submitted my application in Dec 2016. I did get one confirmation sms in Aug 2017. Nadra people told me that you will get a 2nd sms after which the computerized card will be issued. I have been waiting ever since and now its been too long. Need guidance / assistance from fellow members on the situation.
    Regards,
    Mughees

Quote Originally Posted by Mughees View Post
    I submitted my application in Dec 2016. I did get one confirmation sms in Aug 2017. Nadra people told me that you will get a 2nd sms after which the computerized card will be issued. I have been waiting ever since and now its been too long. Need guidance / assistance from fellow members on the situation.
    Bro just approach to arms clerk in dco office. ask him about ur manual arms licence. he will take it out from his cabinet. will tell u whats the issue with ur liscene. clerks thumb impression is registered with nadra and after scrutiny of liscene at the spot he will approve it in the system.issue u face is just becoz of huge volume of work pending at dco office. just u need is u must have some sort of link with him or chaye pani always works .

Lord of War
    Your lic was All Pakistan?
    Those are approved from Home Department and not dco office.....

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Your lic was All Pakistan?
    Those are approved from Home Department and not dco office.....
    @shah_shah & @ballixd
    Apologies for not replying sooner brothers.

Yes my license was all Pakistan. I have already received one approval intimation. "Your request against PALS tracking id XXXXXXXX has been approved by the issuing authority---Govt. OF Punjab. [8200]

I checked from rwp Nadra help desk and they told me that my applicatiin is approved from DCO office (this happened in Aug 2017). Home Office approval for All Pakistan is pending.

Who should I contact for that?

Thanks
    Mughees
    Regards,
    Mughees

@shah_shah & @ballixd
    Apologies for not replying sooner brothers.

Yes my license was all Pakistan. I have already received one approval intimation. "Your request against PALS tracking id XXXXXXXX has been approved by the issuing authority---Govt. OF Punjab. [8200]

I checked from rwp Nadra help desk and they told me that my applicatiin is approved from DCO office (this happened in Aug 2017). Home Office approval for All Pakistan is pending.

Who should I contact for that?

Thanks
    Mughees
    Mughees bro it's ok.....same was the case with me .i received home dept all pak approval msg after 1 year of dco approval sms. I had a detailed chat with arms clerk at that time at local dco office. he told me at that time when u have received dco office approval sms then u dont have to worry. you will auto get approval from home dept but will take time because home dept is the only authority in the province to allow the all pak approvals and lot lot of work is pending there too (due to punjab's 36 districts). once the liscence is cleared from local dco office , the all pak request is electronically shifted to home dept in system...... so my suggestion is wait..... rest senior brothers can shed better light on this ..................

Quote Originally Posted by shah_shah View Post
    Mughees bro it's ok.....same was the case with me .i received home dept all pak approval msg after 1 year of dco approval sms. I had a detailed chat with arms clerk at that time at local dco office. he told me at that time when u have received dco office approval sms then u dont have to worry. you will auto get approval from home dept but will take time because home dept is the only authority in the province to allow the all pak approvals and lot lot of work is pending there too (due to punjab's 36 districts). once the liscence is cleared from local dco office , the all pak request is electronically shifted to home dept in system...... so my suggestion is wait..... rest senior brothers can shed better light on this ..................
    What you have said is quite reassuring @shah_shah brother... Thanks for your detailed response. I hope my case goes the same way. In one month it will be one year though since I received dco office approval sms...
    I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best I guess for the moment then... ..
    Regards,
    Mughees

What you have said is quite reassuring @shah_shah brother... Thanks for your detailed response. I hope my case goes the same way. In one month it will be one year though since I received dco office approval sms...
    I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best I guess for the moment then... ..
    Inshallah.... ur always welcome

Aoa everyone.

So I finally got the verification process completed and got an sms from 8200 to make the payment in UBL omni account. Within one week of payment, my computerized smart card license (NADRA Cnic style) was ready for collection.

The process took a little over two years to complete!

I thought I'd share for other people's knowledge.
    Regards,
    Mughees

Aoa everyone.

So I finally got the verification process completed and got an sms from 8200 to make the payment in UBL omni account. Within one week of payment, my computerized smart card license (NADRA Cnic style) was ready for collection.

The process took a little over two years to complete!

I thought I'd share for other people's knowledge.
    Congrats! Remind me did you apply for ministry of interior all Pakistan license (as a civilian) or some other license/licensing body?

brothers
    can i change my weapon from 30 bore to 9mm on MOI licence without any reference,or any body can help ne in this regard

Quote Originally Posted by syedmusanifshah View Post
    brothers
    can i change my weapon from 30 bore to 9mm on MOI licence without any reference,or any body can help ne in this regard
    It is at the discretion of S.O arms in the ministry of interior. But he might not oblige you even if you have a reference. Go meet him directly, or find a dealer who is resourceful enough to get it done.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

I also submit my PAL in Aug 2015 but approval is still pending from DC office Lahore. any solution?