Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1738

Thread: Computerisation / Revalidation of Punjab Arms licenses

Banned
    bro can u answer my question
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    then they should have given you 100 limit on your Card licence too.
    you can talk to them may be they agree to change.

NADRA printed half weapon number on PB card licence. i later took it back to them, they issued new slip and gave me new card with complete number.
    you should atleast talk to them,

Quote Originally Posted by no fear View Post
    200 bullet is allowed on a licence can i buy them every year and store them ?? or not only 200 is for s d only
    Yes bro you can buy them every year and store them if you are not shooting them .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Banned
    thank you very much bro
    Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Yes bro you can buy them every year and store them if you are not shooting them .

Friend,

For people residing outside Punjab who were not aware of last date for computerisation of Punjab licenses. Could you guide a way to apply now for this process? Is it possible to do so without coming to Lahore?
    Last edited by Saad Moin; 28-11-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Words

I reached them via a friend, my second licence, I am told is printed with 100 as limit, will be delivered in two days, about this card they are telling me that the policy is being worked out, and will be handed over in a week. after that they will tell me what to do. Keeping my fingers cross. Lets hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    then they should have given you 100 limit on your Card licence too.
    you can talk to them may be they agree to change.

NADRA printed half weapon number on PB card licence. i later took it back to them, they issued new slip and gave me new card with complete number.
    you should atleast talk to them,
    Keeping Weapon is a Sunnah. So my habit cannot be wrong.
    "Armed and Responsible."

i want to change my ARM on new NADRA ARMS COMPUTERIZED LICENSE For PUNJAB , kindly guide about criteria

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Two more cards collected today by my brother and cousin and they were very lucky as it took only 5 minutes total for both of them from NADRA office Mushtaq Gourmani road.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    Two more cards collected today by my brother and cousin and they were very lucky as it took only 5 minutes total for both of them from NADRA office Mushtaq Gourmani road.
    great , mubarik ho virk sb

Quote Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
    I reached them via a friend, my second licence, I am told is printed with 100 as limit, will be delivered in two days, about this card they are telling me that the policy is being worked out, and will be handed over in a week. after that they will tell me what to do. Keeping my fingers cross. Lets hope for the best.

it will be sorted out soon.

first they were not receiving forms of people who changed their address from rawalpindi to Islamabad. later on they sorted it out and started receiving licences of Rawalpindi with adress of Islamabad in their Id.s
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Sir, can you please tell me where the NADRA office is on Mushtaq Gurmani road? Thank you!
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @ Ahnab its near Macdonald Gulberg Lahore
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Congrats Ajmal Bro Now i am releived :P
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Naved bro game is still on

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Moin View Post
    Friend,

For people residing outside Punjab who were not aware of last date for computerisation of Punjab licenses. Could you guide a way to apply now for this process? Is it possible to do so without coming to Lahore?

Could someone kindly guide me on this?

Saad Moin bro yes you can submit but you need to come to Punjab most probably to district that issued your license as game is still on.

To all my brothers i applied for computerized licence on 21-03-2015 and received only 1st message of application after that no message came to me can any body tell me what should i do to check my licence status???i applied for 5 years but no one asked me to submit 5000 so how can i get my licence???

Quote Originally Posted by faizanali555 View Post
    To all my brothers i applied for computerized licence on 21-03-2015 and received only 1st message of application after that no message came to me can any body tell me what should i do to check my licence status???i applied for 5 years but no one asked me to submit 5000 so how can i get my licence???

Call NADRA for your status details.

051-111 786 100
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by faizanali555 View Post
    submitted 4 licenses, in April2015, "payment messages" have not yet been received. still waiting...
    called so many times to 7000, licenses are yet to be confirmed from DCO office.
    "A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends upon the character of the user" - Theodore Roosevelt

Dragunov bro where where did you submitt your licenses and what was date of issuance of your licenses?

Dragunov bro where where did you submitt your licenses and what was date of issuance of your licenses?

bro mine was issued in 2009 and i submited on 21 march can u confirm me any update???or else can i give my tracking num to u and u check for me if u can please???