Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1720

Thread: Computerisation / Revalidation of Punjab Arms licenses

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    what about extension again??

I have not heard anything about a further extension as of now.
    Live Fast, Die Young and leave behind a good-looking corpse....

On computerized License at the back side the last line is written License No.********* (NPB) so its mean we can change the bore???

Absolutely. If you look at post #1693 below by Askari, you will find a link to the complete SOP for any change in particulars of the Computerized License.

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    On computerized License at the back side the last line is written License No.********* (NPB) so its mean we can change the bore???

Quote Originally Posted by pappoo View Post
    Absolutely. If you look at post #1693 below by Askari, you will find a link to the complete SOP for any change in particulars of the Computerized License.
    Thanks for the information

No worries my friend

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    Thanks for the information

Date extension till March 31, 2017.Name:  Ext.jpg
Views: 1255
Size:  72.7 KB

New Notification of Punjab Government this time it is for Organizations, Schools, Security Agencies, Business Institutions Apply for Computerization of Old Book licenses into computerized card.
    Required Documents:
    -Original Old Book License
    -Original CNIC
    -Paid Receipt of UBL Omni of Rs.1400/-
    -Authority Letter of Organization.

Name:  Business.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  71.3 KB

I am seeing the following message in the nadra punjab arms license website: Status for TID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx, The application is in approval process for all-pakistan endorsement by the competent authority.
    Previously it was that it is with the competent authority for verification. Does it mean that it is now cleared by DCO office. how long should I wait now till i get my all pakistan verification

Thats good news inam. IF the status message has changed the license has been forwarded for onward approvals. An exact timeline will really just be a good estimate, however, it definitely means you should be getting some good news real soon. Hang in there my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by inamullah.naveed View Post
    I am seeing the following message in the nadra punjab arms license website: Status for TID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx, The application is in approval process for all-pakistan endorsement by the competent authority.
    Previously it was that it is with the competent authority for verification. Does it mean that it is now cleared by DCO office. how long should I wait now till i get my all pakistan verification

Quote Originally Posted by inamullah.naveed View Post
    i month max
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Your request against PALS tracking id 265100****** has been approved by the issuing authority---Govt. OF PUNJAB.

Got massege after 25 month.
    Alhamdlilahha
    The first mistake of weapon. May be the last mistake of life.

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    congrats hell of patience you have shown.

Rookie
    Asalamoalikum to All My Seniors!
    I just need to know that my father had submit his old booklet license of Punjab(All Pakistan) to Nadra for the computerization and getting the computerized card. He got the sms from Nadra which has tracking id in it! When I am opening the tracking tab of PALs website its show "Forbidden". What will be the procedure for tracking the progress!
    Regards!

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    I just need to know that my father had submit his old booklet license of Punjab(All Pakistan) to Nadra for the computerization and getting the computerized card. He got the sms from Nadra which has tracking id in it! When I am opening the tracking tab of PALs website its show "Forbidden". What will be the procedure for tracking the progress!
    Regards!
    Website link is down now a days..
    Dr. Awan

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Regards!
    Call at 7000

Thanks God, finally i have received my Computerized Card after 2 years and 1 month. I have received PALS approval message last month in May and received my Card Yesterday from Mushtaq Gormani Road, Gulberg, Lahore. Very very slow process, card validity is just 3.5 years up to 31-12-2020 even i paid fees Rs.5000.

Really...shocking I got approval in 20 days and received card in further 15 days...total around 35-40 days...

6 months and still counting...
    Regards,
    Mughees