Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Computerisation / Revalidation of Punjab Arms licenses

Computerisation / Revalidation of Punjab Arms licenses

So finally the process has started. Lets see how it goes. Hoping for best unlike MOI re-validation exercise that keeps extending after every 6 months. I will be submitting my booklet license by tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Expert Member
    Process will start from26th. In Multan Nadra dont have any information till today evening. I dont see it going smooth as 5 years bracket wil only create trouble

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Process will start from26th. In Multan Nadra dont have any information till today evening. I dont see it going smooth as 5 years bracket wil only create trouble
    Nadra have no information!!!!

Brother that is alarming if this is the case...!
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Expert Member
    Just noticed an important point...

I think we all missed the text in Red color, just below the words Arms License in the new proposed license!!!

Do they really mean to make new ones as All Pakistan ones??
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

They are incompetent fools.
    http://new.radio.gov.pk/newsdetail/66918/7
    Just saw this and it states MANUAL ARMS LICENSE issued from 2009-2014?
    Now what do we make out of that? Because The dealers and people in the DCO office call them computerized book license.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Brothers, I have a question: Renewal of License for 2015 is included in this or we have to renew our licenses separately from Post office and than start this conversion process from Nadra??? Any update plz

P.S: I have already computerized license issued in 2014.

Enthusiast
    please keep posted the updates.
    "A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends upon the character of the user" - Theodore Roosevelt

The computerized license issued in 2014 would have to be renewed by the end of 2014 from the post office. I think 1400 is the fees for card license.
    But the thing that is still unclear what about the license issued in 2015 and the license issued in 2014 are computerized book ones like passport. Why do they further need conversion into card.
    I'll just wait and watch they will keep extending the dates.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    The computerized license issued in 2014 would have to be renewed by the end of 2014 from the post office. I think 1400 is the fees for card license.
    But the thing that is still unclear what about the license issued in 2015 and the license issued in 2014 are computerized book ones like passport. Why do they further need conversion into card.
    I'll just wait and watch they will keep extending the dates.
    Seems Logical

Removed content.
    Last edited by shahroze; 23-01-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    Just noticed an important point...

I think we all missed the text in Red color, just below the words Arms License in the new proposed license!!!

Do they really mean to make new ones as All Pakistan ones??
    may be they are making them upon request, that is why its based on smart chip, i will go to DCO arms branch along with a lawyer, hes a close friend,will inquire them in detail about the procedure and all.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    may be they are making them upon request, that is why its based on smart chip, i will go to DCO arms branch along with a lawyer, hes a close friend,will inquire them in detail about the procedure and all.
    That will be good br, kindly update us when you get the info.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    That will be good br, kindly update us when you get the info.

Regards
    A close friend met dco today, i trust this friend because hes my chaddi buddy and a lawyer.
    We will have to deposit the fee with omni and take all documents as stated in ad to dco arms branch.
    They will note all details.
    Please note here that they will not take your booklet from you at this point, you will kepp the booklet with you.
    Wait for a call from dco office, they will take few days for verification.
    One you get call or sma, then take ur booklet to nadra office, they designate.
    Nadra will take photo, all details and ask you to return in 2 weeks.
    Lets see, i will be starting the procedure on monday, will confirm about the computerized booklets.
    Oh and btw new license open in feb

Good news, Finally someone else can attest to license opening.
    Well do update about the computerized booklets.
    Regards.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    As per Nadra, process will start from Monday as a friend visited Nadra office Yesterday....

Dear bother my question is how to change a weapon on this computerized licence if any one knows the procedure?the second question is i am not in lahore i am coming on 21 march so how can i renew my licence ?

Oh and btw new license open in feb
    Any idea about the new License process

Laugh ou. Loud moment today.went to arms branch today only to findout that the nadra office which was to do the conversion was to be inaugurated today, but that didn't happen today, so no nadra office to go to yet.atleast in pindi

Today they want card conversion. Tomorrow they will ask something else. This will not end. Guys please guide me how to sell weapons I seriously wanna get out of this mess.

Expert Member
    Laugh ou. Loud moment today.went to arms branch today only to findout that the nadra office which was to do the conversion was to be inaugurated today, but that didn't happen today, so no nadra office to go to yet.atleast in pindi
    Ballixed brother, I was waiting for your update and thanks for the post. However, update is very disappointing. .. this shows sincerity of government and authorities...!

BTW, by any chance did you ask the DC office arms branch, that whether we have to renew our licenses (passport style) or just have to pay 1400 for the card and it will cover the renewal?

And thanks again for the update brother!