Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ‎PeshawarAttack‬ - Black Day

Quote Originally Posted by GlockZ View Post
    It is high time that we simply kill terrorists. No *****footing around with arrests and jail (from where they manage to escape). No prisoners. Only dead terrorists.
    +1, Every terroist should be killed without dragging them to the court, this is the only way we can get rid of this scum.
    The best pill to cure a terrorist is lead wrapped in a copper capsule fed through a gun.

No words to describe the pain
    its tragic & sorrowful 16 dec once again...
    surely departed innocent souls would rest in peace my heartedly condolences with all families who losts their loved ones.
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Blast these bloody animals and their apologists!

the world history will always remember this day, i can only pray for the parents of shaheed children and all other shuhada of this tragic incident. but brothers, remember, very soon, we as nation , will forget this horrible tragic day and its lesson. and will be targeted again Allah forbid ameen.

i want to end here bcz any more turns to be political opinion, but must want to say that unity is the only solution this nation remains with,,,, and very limited time we have to react now.

horrific and inhuman act no words to describe that. terrorists have no religion they r not humans, worst than animals.

they deserve death punishment no other option. may ALLAH bless those innocent souls.

This was the first news article I saw this morning here in the US and I am disgusted and sad. I hope retribution is swift and harsh.

No justifications for such coward and cold blooded murder of innocent children, those terrorists taliban r a stigma of shame on the face of islam, there should be total annihilation of such elements irrespective of their cult, sect etc. one can't imagine the grief and sorrow of their parents.

(Mothers hold their children's hand for a short while, but their hearts forever)

Rookie
    "Smaller the coffin, heavier it is"

Lost one relative, God may bless his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by asif mughal View Post
    the world history will always remember this day, i can only pray for the parents of shaheed children and all other shuhada of this tragic incident. but brothers, remember, very soon, we as nation , will forget this horrible tragic day and its lesson. and will be targeted again Allah forbid ameen.

i want to end here bcz any more turns to be political opinion, but must want to say that unity is the only solution this nation remains with,,,, and very limited time we have to react now.
    i agree with you bro unity is the only solution for this nation.

Very heartbreaking. I cant even imagine what the families must be going through. May Allah give them strength and patience in this time of trial.

Salute to the Armed Forces for ending it quickly and saving many other lives.

Like UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said "an act of horror".

Sadly, we reap what we sowed.
    "One eye man a king in blind man country"
    No matter how bad your situation seems, there is always another for whom things are worse.

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker233 View Post

Sadly, we reap what we sowed.
    true bro, you conclude actually ....

Enthusiast
    no words to express this incident............ Flowers have been demolished.
    "A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends upon the character of the user" - Theodore Roosevelt

No words to describe this horrible Act. May Allah give sabr to all of us. Ameen

Now I know the meanings of "My Heart Bleeds".

I cannot stop thinking about those innocent kids. No religion or sect or faith can allow such a barbaric act of inhumanity. The time has come that we must recognize and silent all Taliban Sympathizers around us.

"Pakistan lifts moratorium on death penalty for terrorism cases after Taliban militants attack Peshawar school."

Yeah, good step, that will surely deter a suicidal terrorist.
    Last edited by skywalker233; 17-12-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    "One eye man a king in blind man country"
    No matter how bad your situation seems, there is always another for whom things are worse.

very bad indeed
    Keep Calm & Carry One

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the dead and injured.
    Born to hunt forced to work.

yesterday was one of the most saddest days of my life.... I have a 2 year old son... went he is hurt or when he cries my heart stops... I bear not imagine the pain that the mothers and fathers these children are feeling right now... may Allah bless them and reunite them with their families in Paradise (Ameen).

And may Allah damn their murderers in this life and next (Ameen)
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one - Lenin

Expert Member
    Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihe Rajioon

Its really sad and tragic... May Allah SWT bless the Martyrdoms with Jannatul Firdous and patience to their parents and families.

May Allah SWT guide us all to the right path and may all the enemies of Islam be defeated. Aameen
    Last edited by 1stranger; 17-12-2014 at 07:41 PM.
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I will go to the range this sunday.. and take printouts of the terrorists and they sympathisers. Tack em to the target and practice and practice and practice!!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com