Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ‎PeshawarAttack‬ - Black Day

Unhappy ‎PeshawarAttack‬ - Black Day

Today is one of the saddest day of my life. Strongly condemned on ‪‎Peshawar‬ ‪school‬ ‪‎attack‬. They are not humans they are morons. That's a whole new level of terrorism. Such brutality. Feeling for the parents of those innocent children. ‪#‎PeshawarAttack‬
    Name:  KHANNNNGGGGG.jpg
Views: 3694
Size:  20.6 KB
    Insured By Glock !

at a loss of words .... :'(
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

May their sole rest in peace. It was really black day today.
    My cousin is also in that school 5th class, but we were lucky as his van didn't come today.

May Allah bless the departed. Pushtoon blood is cheap.

Inna Lillahe wa inna elehe rajion

may Allah bless these great shuhadas with his blessing and jannah

we are proud of these great flowers of pakistan

may Allah give patience to their families and parents of the children

those who did this are coward people on the face of earth

they are shame for humanity

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون
    "The Believers, in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, are like one body: if one organ complained, the rest of the body develops a fever." [Bukhari & Muslim]

It was a coward attack. The enemy has lost the war and is now attacking kids who are soft target.

May god Almighty bless all those inocent souls and those who died with them at high ranks in paradise and give piece to there parents, and curse upon those backstabber cowards who have no guts of there own and they laid there so called venegence upon poor children.{amen}.
    In this hour of grief we are with you.
    Our hearts beat as one nation

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    It is truly sad to see this... I am speechless. I wish hope, faith, and patience for the families and their loss. My prayers go out to all the lost souls and their families.
    Bless our Pakistan Armed Forces. I pray that they are always safe. I pray that they wipe out this terrorism from our country. God Bless them.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

Shame Shame Shame for those who did this.
    I don't have words to express my feelings on this heinous act of cowardness and disgrace.

I am at total loss.
    Very painful.
    Cant help feeling for them.
    I wish I could help.
    I wish I had the super powers to be their savior.
    May the attackers & the planers of this brutality burn in hell forever.

Enthusiast
    My thoughts and prayers are with the departed shuhdaaa. Condolences to the bereaved families. its just unbelievable that terrorists would stoop so low. Nobody can punish them enough except ALLAH.
    "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    I am at total loss.
    Very painful.
    May the attackers & the planers of this brutality burn in hell forever.
    AAmeen ,,suma Aameen ....... may those also burn in hell for eternity who spread such teachings

May Allah give strength to the friends and families of the Shaheed and show no mercy to the people responsible for this horrific event.
    Long Live Pakistan and our Heroes.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

A sad day for Pakistan . I am very sad and heart is very heavy after looking at the parents who were trying to find their loved ones . I am speechless this is simply barbaric it is Very painful .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

May Allah have mercy on the Departed souls and give strength to their families to overcome this grief and May Allah Keep Pakistan safe, strong and united انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
    Whosoever hides his secret keeps his safety, safeguarded with himself (Hazrat Umar Farooq RadiAllahAnho)

Quote Originally Posted by bionix View Post
    May Allah have mercy on the Departed souls and give strength to their families to overcome this grief and May Allah Keep Pakistan safe, strong and united انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
    Aameen summa aameen.

I was very sad many child has lost her life we will pray for them that ALLAH give him the highest place in Jannah.

It is high time that we simply kill terrorists. No *****footing around with arrests and jail (from where they manage to escape). No prisoners. Only dead terrorists.
    GlockZ

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    I just received a call. A friend's son I have known since he was barely able to walk was shot in the stomach... he goes for surgery again tomorrow. His other son was thrown off the roof and barring minor scratches is alright - and according to his statement - his teacher was set on fire and killed! Lastly, his grandson is fine........
    Please pray for Ibrahim.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.