Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarsilmaz ST-9

why is that?
    Achieve Excellence, and You will be the Beloved of the World... IQBAL.

Quote Originally Posted by samr1912 View Post
    why is that?
    Because i dont trust dasi guns and dasi parts.try to get it sorted by pof if possible.

bought pistol in khi.... right now in FATA..... difficult bro... they said return the gun from where u bought and the dealer at that outlet also said that ill try to get it sorted from a local dealer.....

bought pistol in khi.... right now in FATA..... difficult bro... they said return the gun from where u bought and the dealer at that outlet also said that ill try to get it sorted from a local dealer.....
    Then you can get it checked by a expert gunsmith once you get it sorted try to sell it and buy some thing else.

My final word...... PLEASE DONT BUY THIS WEAPON........ POF GUYS AT THEIR OUTLET ARE THUGS..... Even the 2nd lott has issues... Regards to all gun lovers..

My final word...... PLEASE DONT BUY THIS WEAPON........ POF GUYS AT THEIR OUTLET ARE THUGS..... Even the 2nd lott has issues... Regards to all gun lovers..
    We will stay away for st 9.

Thanks sir for updating us on the issue. A lot of friends have been asking me about my opinion on this handgun and I have not advised anyone to go for it yet as the 2nd lot has to prove itself. As you say that it has the same week striker issue I guess it is a big NO NO for us. How many rounds did u put through it? Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

315 rounds

and how many misfires?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

It stopped firing altogather... i had to get the firing spring changed.... wasted 4k for that

get rid of it bro
    Its not the gun but the man behind the gun that matters