Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Club DSA

Club DSA

Salam All,

We have had fan clubs of all most all popular international firearm brands but I couldn't find any of local manufacturers especially Daudsons Armoury (DSA). They have been manufacturing quality firearms for quite sometime and are the best local manufacturers for shotguns. I have visited their production facility, located in Industrial Estate, Kohat Road, Peshawar, the factory is equipped with state of the art CNC machines and tools.

With the increasing popularity of their weapons and launch of Trushot 9mm pistol i think we need to have a separate club for DSA.

I own a DSA pump action shotgun which was purchased from their factory, it has a very nice powder coated finish, accessory railing and side saddle for extra ammo. With their quality and extraordinary customer care (at the moment available only if you can visit their Peshawar facility) i think their products are worth every Rupee you pay. I'm attaching a couple of snaps of my gun, more will follow soon. Please feel free to share pictures and stories of your DSA firearms.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Fraz; 17-10-2014 at 11:05 PM.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Enthusiast
    Indeed a very nice idea. A tribute to Pakistani Craftsmen, Masha'Allah.

Very nice initiative Fraz. I am sure that in this thread, many queries of our fellow members would be addressed. InshAllah

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    Indeed a very nice idea. A tribute to Pakistani Craftsmen, Masha'Allah.
    Thanks sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Very nice initiative Fraz. I am sure that in this thread, many queries of our fellow members would be addressed. InshAllah
    Thanks sir, i had been thinking about it for quite sometime after tomorrow there shall be more pictures and videos here, provided you bring the gadgetry. About the queries of other members, you are the one who is going to answer them :P

nice idea.I my self owned a DSA 7+1 for a few years then switched to the Akdal MKA-1919.DSA make Quality shotguns.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

guys can any body please post prices for pump action models (DSA) ?
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war !

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    nice idea.I my self owned a DSA 7+1 for a few years then switched to the Akdal MKA-1919.DSA make Quality shotguns.
    Thanks sir

Quote Originally Posted by Ap@ch3 View Post
    guys can any body please post prices for pump action models (DSA) ?
    Sir they make two models of pump actions, namely DSA security model and DSA shooter. The Shooter model is for around 25-26K and im not sure about the security one. You may call Mr Murad Ali at 0300-8580956 in DSA factory. He would give you the exact prices. Regards

Member Emeritus
    Very nice initiative @Fraz.. any update on availability of DSA 1911 ??

Thanks Fraz
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war !

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Sir, we did get a chance to speak to them yesterday about the 1911. And what we understood from that discussion was that for the time being, they are planning to concentrate on their other product lines only. So in short, their 1911 project is in the hanger at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ap@ch3 View Post
    Thanks Fraz
    Welcome boss

Sir, we did get a chance to speak to them yesterday about the 1911. And what we understood from that discussion was that for the time being, they are planning to concentrate on their other product lines only. So in short, their 1911 project is in the hanger at the moment.
    Sir unfortunately they have put the 1911 project on the back burner and are focused on the other projects like the DSA 9. the coach gun is also in the shadows. But sir Jibz has informed the DSA management that not only the Pak based enthusiasts are waiting for 1911s release but also the US based ones. He did encourage them to do something about the issue. We were told that DSA is working on improving their shotguns too, the details however were not provided at the moment and will not be provided to us for the time being

Member Emeritus

Sir unfortunately they have put the 1911 project on the back burner and are focused on the other projects like the DSA 9. the coach gun is also in the shadows. But sir Jibz has informed the DSA management that not only the Pak based enthusiasts are waiting for 1911s releajse but also the US based ones. He did encourage them to do something about the issue. We were told that DSA is working on improving their shotguns too, the details however were not provided at the moment and will not be provided to us for the time being
    Thanks a lot Gentlemen for your prompt responses.
    Last edited by Aquarius; 19-10-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Will appreciate some detail of their pump action like its price, capacity, barrel length and performance with different types of ammo especially slugs. thanks
    | (*| Pakistan Zindabad | *) |

Sir thank you very much for your administrative support and hospitality, please keep up the good work :P . The first part of the previous sentence was just out of courtesy :P i dont mean it

Thanks a lot Gentlemen for your prompt responses.
    You are welcome sir

Quote Originally Posted by hsnmz View Post
    Will appreciate some detail of their pump action like its price, capacity, barrel length and performance with different types of ammo especially slugs. thanks
    Sir price of NIB Shooter pump action (20 inch barrel with 7+1 capacity) is 27K and it varies with the accessories or options you choose. It comes in 12 inch barrel with 3+1 capacity as well. You can order any size barrel, accessory railing, side saddle (for extra ammo holding) etc, Normal shooter can handle slugs but they advise you to buy a slug capable barrel if you intend to fire slugs regularly (slug capable barrels are made on order). I purchased a shooter with
    20 and 28 inches slug capable barrels, railing and side saddle. The best thing about DSA is that you can get any type of authentic customization done directly from their factory, which is not the case with imported guns. As far as reliability is concerned you may take a look on the videos posted by Jibz

Regards

Thank you Jibzz for your time in helping us share the videos we made.
    I also had fired several slugs from my DSA shooter and felt great knowing that any Pakistani sportsman can now easily buy slug capable shotguns at an easy price and also having the piece of mind that the repairing and modifying the weapon can now easily be done.
    I have owned a mossberg model 500 for about 13 years and have owned the DSA shooter for about 3 to 4 months.....but the more i shoot it the smoother it gets.

Happy shooting everyone!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

In my opinion buying a DSA pump action will always be a plus because of customization option like barrel options and other parts if In case need to be replace and cosmetic as well .
    Last edited by hmd; 20-10-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

I think price should be less.because even in USA you can get a decent pump action shotgun for $270.
    Last edited by FA226; 20-10-2014 at 07:56 PM.