Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Club DSA

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    i did.... paid 27k a couple of years ago
    Thanks Fraz and Ajmal. Thanks for your feedback, as I was in process of placing an order for Trueshot C X 2 (Rs.49,00 each) and a DSA Shooter. They quoted me about 68K for DSA pump with long barrel piccanty rail pistol grip etc, I replied with amusement and hinted all I want is a DSA Shooter 7+1 witn an extra 28" barrel and reminded them that someone I know had purchased one from them for 32K with an extra barrel. They then replied with another quote which was 30,130 for DSA Shooter 7+1, and 15K on top for the additional 28" barrel. Which again I don't think is worth. Yeah I dont mind and intend to get just the standar DSA 7+1 Shooter. Am reluctant to get the Trueshot after Ajmal's feedback.

For my DSA Shooter 7+1, I ordered barrel (30 inches, 2 3/4 inch chamber, bead sight). It took a week to make.
    Cost; Rs.11500, barrel only (2018).
    DSA now make 3 inch chamber barrels also (TOSS Show).
    DSA sell adjustable stock for shotguns, "Adaptive-Tactical" brand, USA made (Google it !). It costs $100+ and DSA charge accordingly.

Very respectfully, I would disagree with Ajmal Bhai's feedback regarding Trushot. Indeed, there may be a possibility that the particular unit which AV came across may have had issues, however being an in-house produced handgun, it can be tailored by DSA per the requirements of the shooter. For example the trigger pull etc.
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Very respectfully, I would disagree with Ajmal Bhai's feedback regarding Trushot. Indeed, there may be a possibility that the particular unit which AV came across may have had issues, however being an in-house produced handgun, it can be tailored by DSA per the requirements of the shooter. For example the trigger pull etc.
    I am a bit confused by your reply Jibs.. so the moral of the story then? Lol. Does it mean you are a satisfied Trueshot owner? If Yes then kindly share your detailed experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    For my DSA Shooter 7+1, I ordered barrel (30 inches, 2 3/4 inch chamber, bead sight). It took a week to make.
    Cost; Rs.11500, barrel only (2018).
    DSA now make 3 inch chamber barrels also (TOSS Show).
    DSA sell adjustable stock for shotguns, "Adaptive-Tactical" brand, USA made (Google it !). It costs $100+ and DSA charge accordingly.
    They have increased their prices by at least 10% recently, I personally feel both POF and particularly DSA are well over priced for being local manufacturers. Yes many may disagree but I won't on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I am a bit confused by your reply Jibs.. so the moral of the story then? Lol. Does it mean you are a satisfied Trueshot owner? If Yes then kindly share your detailed experience.
    I believe the following link will give you a complete idea of what I was referring to. Also allow me to add that per my last discussion with Dr Gillani sir about the topic, which was almost 2 years back, his Trushot had crossed the 1000 rounds mark.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post433349
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    I believe the following link will give you a complete idea of what I was referring to. Also allow me to add that per my last discussion with Dr Gillani sir about the topic, which was almost 2 years back, his Trushot had crossed the 1000 rounds mark.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post433349
    Thanks and sorry for the late reply been really busy but managed to read that thread in bits and bats. I hope that is the case with every piece, I come across different opinions about DSA Trueshot as I research online.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MK47; 15-03-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    They have increased their prices by at least 10% recently, I personally feel both POF and particularly DSA are well over priced for being local manufacturers. Yes many may disagree but I won't on this one.
    The Trushot is an excellent handgun and after sales services are excellent.I plan to buy there DSA nine quite soon Inshallah.
    About the post shared above...the DSA Trushot does not have a decocker...
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"