Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Club DSA

DSA Double barrel

A nice photo session i did.It shoots as good as it looks.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

and a few more pics....
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Dear All
    It pains me deeply to share the news that Mr. Murad Ali (Manager at DSA) has passed away.
    إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون May Allah bless his soul.

He breathed his last, yesterday, while attending his office; most probably a case of Cardiac Arrest. I am sure that anyone who got a chance to meet him or even speak to him on phone found him to be a thorough gentleman and a very polite human-being. I believe that with his demise, DSA has lost a very hard working member of their team. Our prayers and wishes go out to the family of the deceased. May Allah grant him the best in after-life and patience to his family on the loss.

Regards
    This is indeed shocking to hear, may he read in peace
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    A nice photo session i did.It shoots as good as it looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    and a few more pics....
    Beautiiiiifuuuullllllll.
    Eye candies in true sense
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Beautiiiiifuuuullllllll.
    Eye candies in true sense
    Thank you
    *MAGAR*

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Dear All
    It pains me deeply to share the news that Mr. Murad Ali (Manager at DSA) has passed away.
    إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون May Allah bless his soul.

He breathed his last, yesterday, while attending his office; most probably a case of Cardiac Arrest. I am sure that anyone who got a chance to meet him or even speak to him on phone found him to be a thorough gentleman and a very polite human-being. I believe that with his demise, DSA has lost a very hard working member of their team. Our prayers and wishes go out to the family of the deceased. May Allah grant him the best in after-life and patience to his family on the loss.

Regards
    I'm very sorry to hear that. He was indeed a very nice person, rest in peace.

Salaam to all,\

I mentioned here before that to save my license i got rid of a single shot DSA very old and bought the 2K expensive model as it can take heavier loads as stated by DSA. Now after firing nearly 50 boxes of different type the pump action is still stiff ,oiled it cleaned it ,opened it full and cleaned it with special mechanical spray but the rack slides are still not light as my Win.1300. I only chose it as the dealer said it's every part is available and I had doubts about the Russia semi auto mag. one as it miss fired some shells.

Any ideas n experiences ?
    Bughz , Keena aur Hassad Isnan ko tabah ker detain hain.

Quote Originally Posted by AK-Khan View Post
    Mash'allah! Mubarak ho nazim sahab

kitnay ki li hai or kia ye log o/u bnatay hain ?
    Mein ne suna hai ke in ke export models bahut mehngay hain ,kia aap ne koi malumat li hain ?
    Dear Brother,
    The medium of communication of the forum is English because there are a number of foreign members / visitors of the forum and we want them to understand / be a part of our discussions.

DSA is currently manufacturing pump action and side by side shotguns only, no semi autos or O/U models..... Yes their export models are quite expensive and a source of pride for Pakistan. Their pump actions are also being exported.

Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Dear AK Khan Sir.
    I believe that's a bit extravagant than what should have been appropriate. Just saying.
    Regards
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @Ak khan kindly be polite to other members. You are old member and should have known that Roman Urdu is not allowed on Pakguns. Kindly do not use such language again.

Regards
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed_pk View Post
    @Ak khan kindly be polite to other members. You are old member and should have known that Roman Urdu is not allowed on Pakguns. Kindly do not use such language again.

Regards
    you are right.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Blog Entries
    Wow... cool down brother AK-Khan Fraz just explained you the forum rules, not a good reason to rag whole poor "Paki" nation
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

On 1 March 2018, I bought DSA Shooter 7+1, from Daudsons factory in Peshawar. Shot 10 Shaheen SG with pistol-grip at their factory.
    Today my Son and I, shot 23 Shaheen No.6 and 32 Shaheen SG. Shoulder-stock was installed, distances from 25 to 75 feet.
    We had never owned nor shot pump-shottie.
    Two issues arose;
    During manual fore-grip cycling, sometimes the shell from the magazine tube would fall to the ground !
    After the 55 shots, the shoulder-stock worked slightly loose and had to be re-tightened.

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    On 1 March 2018, I bought DSA Shooter 7+1, from Daudsons factory in Peshawar. Shot 10 Shaheen SG with pistol-grip at their factory.
    Today my Son and I, shot 23 Shaheen No.6 and 32 Shaheen SG. Shoulder-stock was installed, distances from 25 to 75 feet.
    We had never owned nor shot pump-shottie.
    Two issues arose;
    During manual fore-grip cycling, sometimes the shell from the magazine tube would fall to the ground !
    After the 55 shots, the shoulder-stock worked slightly loose and had to be re-tightened.
    As the gun is NIB,Pls de assemle and then reassemble it m sure gun wl cycle cartridges without malfunctioning,,,, as for as stock is concerned ,pls attach it again ,these stocks are said to be excellently made

Dear All, Here is my take on DSA Shooter 7+1, after whole ten days ownership, 65 shot-shells fired and several evenings on internet !

The shooter is an exact clone of Mossberg 500. If you need owner's manual for DSA Shooter, download Mossberg 500 manual;
    http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/u...h_REVABweb.pdf

Now the differences;
    1. Mossberg 500 safety-button is plastic, on Shooter it is metal (GOOD).
    2. Mossberg 500 chamber is 3"(76 mm), Shooter is 2.75"/70 mm (NOT SO GOOD). Nevertheless, Shooter can handle 70mm high power loads (e.g. POF Shaheen Super & Excel).
    3. Mossberg 500 front/pump handle has metal tube holding action bars, inside the plastic hand grip, Shooter has no metal tube and the action bars are pinned directly to the plastic grip (BAD). This is exactly like the Mossberg Maverick, which is the cheaper version of Mossberg 500.

Dear All, Here is my take on DSA Shooter 7+1, after whole ten days ownership, 65 shot-shells fired and several evenings on internet !

The shooter is an exact clone of Mossberg 500. If you need owner's manual for DSA Shooter, download Mossberg 500 manual;
    http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/u...h_REVABweb.pdf

Now the differences;
    1. Mossberg 500 safety-button is plastic, on Shooter it is metal (GOOD).
    2. Mossberg 500 chamber is 3"(76 mm), Shooter is 2.75"/70 mm (NOT SO GOOD). Nevertheless, Shooter can handle 70mm high power loads (e.g. POF Shaheen Super & Excel).
    3. Mossberg 500 front/pump handle has metal tube holding action bars, inside the plastic hand grip, Shooter has no metal tube and the action bars are pinned directly to the plastic grip (BAD). This is exactly like the Mossberg Maverick, which is the cheaper version of Mossberg 500.
    good review sir. thanks for sharing
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Name:  21.4.18-10500.1KG.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  37.0 KBMy DSA 7+1 with 30" long barrel installed. Overall length 49.5", 800G extra weight.
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 22-04-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Sir yeh DSA walay alaeda sy daitay hain 30" Barrel ?

Name:  21.4.18-10500.1KG.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  37.0 KBMy DSA 7+1 with 30" long barrel installed. Overall length 49.5", 800G extra weight.

@ alimanzoor123
    You can buy a Shooter with 30" barrel.

@ alimanzoor123
    You can buy a Shooter with 30" barrel.
    From where i can buy?