Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig sauer p250

Exclamation Sig sauer p250

Dear PG Members,

A friend of mine is selling his SIG SAUER P250 in 9mm Caliber. Im interested in buying but before I actually buy I wanted to ask your views on this gun. If any of you own this gun or previously own it kindly let me know about the Pros and Cons. One more info this handgun is Compact Version not full frame or Sub Compact as this Handgun come in 3 sizes.

Anxiously waiting for your views.

Regards,
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Negative! Negative! Negative!

You are much better with CZ P-07 Duty.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post

Agreed with Leon bro.

If you want to buy a polymer framed Sig then go for Sig P2022... I personally prefer Sig P226 but would NEVER recommend P250...!!!
    Its not the gun which matters... Its the man behind the gun which matters...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post

any reason for not recomending bro

It is DAO and Trigger is Deep and Heavy.

What is your purpose of use? And what is the asking price?

Regards

@ GUNFREAK

can you plz share your email? needs your suggestion.

Thanks.
    All that is complex is not useful . All that is useful is SIMPLE .

P250 is a good pistol but the problem is that it is only DA if you can live up with that go for it . At the same time I will agree with Leon PO7 and SPO1 Phantom is still a better option .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

I bought it any way
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Supreme Member
    Besides the brand, the 250 has nothing to do with the legendary 226 family. What makes the 250 unique is its fire control group. It is removable as a unit, and most importantly, it bears the serial number. What that means is that technically, that one component is "the gun". The purpose being, you can have different frames and barrel/slide combinations in just one gun. That feature is actually quite convenient in Pakistan, where each individual firearm requires it's own license. So with one license, you can have a sub compact when you need to carry, to a full frame when you go to the range, just by switching accessories. But if extra frames, barrels, and slides aren't available, it totally negates the only feature that makes the gun special; and when considering the 250 in itself, there are much better choices.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Sig 2022 or the CZs
    we don't need no stinkin' licenses

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    feature is actually quite convenient in Pakistan, where each individual firearm requires it's own license.s.
    this hurts so badly bro....

I dont know why everyone has issues with the Sig 250. I have one and carry it most times instead of my Glock 19. In fact I prefer it over the G19 - which probably has the shittiest trigger as standard. The 250 fits my hand like a glove and I can get a decent group with it at 25 yards. The best thing about it is the DAO trigger (once you get the hang of it), which is amazingly smooth and remains the same from the first to the last round.

In terms of concealed carry there is no way to conceal a P226 so P250 wins again - and is much lighter as well. I also own a P226 which is a delight to shoot but I cannot carry it.

To each his own - but do give the devil its due. It has not let me down in 100's of rounds I have fired from the 250.

- Usman

Member Emeritus
    @Usmanh:

Do you have only one frame with it or do you have different frames for it to be changed from a full sized range gun to a compact frame carry gun ??

@ Aquarius - I only have the compact one with night sights.

- Usman

Member Emeritus
    But the whole box of P250, which I saw contain full size as well as compact frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Usmanh View Post
    I dont know why everyone has issues with the Sig 250. I have one and carry it most times instead of my Glock 19. In fact I prefer it over the G19 - which probably has the shittiest trigger as standard. The 250 fits my hand like a glove and I can get a decent group with it at 25 yards. The best thing about it is the DAO trigger (once you get the hang of it), which is amazingly smooth and remains the same from the first to the last round.

In terms of concealed carry there is no way to conceal a P226 so P250 wins again - and is much lighter as well. I also own a P226 which is a delight to shoot but I cannot carry it.

To each his own - but do give the devil its due. It has not let me down in 100's of rounds I have fired from the 250.

- Usman
    No doubt about the reliability of P250 it's awesome and if you can shoot good with it feels good in your hand that's it that's what every one wants a reliable gun which they can shoot good and is comfortable for EDC .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Its Very simple if you got it for around 175k then good. Just remember it's purpose is only CC and HD/SD. It's not a range pistol yet you should practice with it at a range for atleast 200 rounds to familiarize with it. And "if" u can get the other changable caliber stuff then excellent. I've owned it yet sold it purely for its limited purpose.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    But the whole box of P250, which I saw contain full size as well as compact frames.
    That's a special package called the "2sum". It's only available in 9 or 40, and comes with one FCG, a full size frame with matching slide, 4.7" barrel, a subcompact frame with matching slide, 3.6" barrel, and two mags (one for each size). Caliber exchange kits are sold separately.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)