Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig sauer p250

I bought it second hand with out extra frame or conversion kit. only 2 magazines and the Compact Frame Handgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    @Usmanh:

Do you have only one frame with it or do you have different frames for it to be changed from a full sized range gun to a compact frame carry gun ??
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Do you mean 175K for brand new or used?
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Its Very simple if you got it for around 175k then good. Just remember it's purpose is only CC and HD/SD. It's not a range pistol yet you should practice with it at a range for atleast 200 rounds to familiarize with it. And "if" u can get the other changable caliber stuff then excellent. I've owned it yet sold it purely for its limited purpose.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

I already own a CZ and now own a SIG as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrick View Post
    Sig 2022 or the CZs

Quote Originally Posted by paki.gunner View Post
    I already own a CZ and now own a SIG as well.
    how much did you pay bro ?

Is the 2SUM full size conversion available separately aswell?

whats its magazine capacity
    Its not the gun but the man behind the gun that matters

this gumn was imported in Pak for Rs 48000 !! by LEAs

Buy a real sig
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar Mayhem View Post
    Buy a real sig
    now now, let's play nice

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Buy a real sig
    Hahahaha bro that is called being very straight forward . You can never have enough of Sig 226 it's just an awesome pistol .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Buy a real sig
    Awesome Purchase
    Insured By Glock !

Quote Originally Posted by paki.gunner View Post
    I bought it any way
    Congratulations Bro on ur purchase.
    Happy & Safe Shooting.

i also have this gun, and want to sell it , any good offer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sounding_lemon View Post
    share some pix and Price with us first
    Insured By Glock !

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sounding_lemon View Post
    You also have a 226 Navy?

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Name:  20140318_132307.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  31.2 KBName:  20140318_132328.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  35.5 KBName:  20140318_132343.jpg
Size:  58.0 KBName:  IMG-20140121-WA0000.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  45.8 KBName:  IMG-20140121-WA0001.jpg
Size:  49.3 KBName:  IMG-20140121-WA0002.jpg
Size:  48.2 KBName:  IMG-20140121-WA0003.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  57.2 KBName:  IMG-20140121-WA0004.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  43.0 KBName:  IMG-20140121-WA0005.jpg
Size:  63.1 KB

Congratulations on ur purchase.
    Happy Shooting.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

I think this is a misunderstood gun because we are fixated with the notion that a pistol is either a single action or DA/SA pistol and a revolver is a DA and furthermore DA is inaccurate. Agreed for rangework and gun talk but....
    Point to ponder: Recently we took our families for first experience with fire arms. They were pre trained in range and firearm safety ad nauseum, but had never fired a gun before.
    We had two resources: one a serious competition pistol shooter and another former Navy commando who used to teach air guards, to initiate and train the women and young adults. It was decided that none of the family patriarchs will even be near to offer advise. ( Very difficult to sell in Pakistan and the self styled expert dads and husbands).
    apart from .22 rifles, all were required to familiarize and use following 9mm pistols with 100 rounds issued to each person.
    The sample size was 3 girls and three boys age (30+30+30 and 10 for pistol of choice):
    Beretta 92FS, Sig Sauer P250 2 SUM in sub compact frame, Glock 26
    Plan was to familiarize for total defensive use in home intrusion case. ( stay inside locked room , do not go out to investigate, do not go to 2nd place of crime).
    All of them shot best with the P250, then the Beretta then the Glock. Mainly due to trigger control. The Beretta was used DA for first shot then SA.
    The ladies shot much better than the men because they listened to the instructor better. The six students humbled the gun owners.
    The Sig DAO was a natural fit in the hand and required a smooth pull on the trigger with a clean break. The most difficult was the glock with only pressures required on the trigger which was difficult to learn for the newbies. All six chose the Sig P250 for the final 10 round shootout as it was most accurate to shoot for someone with only 90 rounds experience.
    The Sig has become the go to gun for all members of my family. It is like a revolver with a easier pull. I conceal carry a Glock 26. Its may seem odd but we have never fired the 2SUM in the full frame.
    As an aside, the target shooter instructor had a CZ75B as his favourite pistol and the Navy commando instructor only smiled on enthusiast pistol talk. His answer, having trained and re trained hundereds of students was: 1. practice constantly with any reasonable gun brand .
    2. You get rusty in a week of not practicing 3. Only Armed forces can afford to put its selected shooters to practice that much. 4. only hollywood heroes are dead accurate 5. Rest should stick to long rifles for accuracy.
    Another advise from a person who had been in pistol related encounters: if confronted with a pistol and you have 25 feet plus between your adversary and you, running away is best option.
    Inaccuracy is in the nature of the beast in real world pistol shootings.
    You may disagree.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    i concur with your assessment Ooo great white hunter. As a revolver carrier I have alternated between my SA/DA Np 42 and my SA TT and Come back to the revolver every time. However, i have taught myself to cock while drawing, til i am averaging around 2.2 to 2.5 from drawing from conceal carry, cocking, aiming and shooting at a point target at 5 to 7 meters.

PS i like the fact that you consider 30 + to be boys and girls (there is hope in this world yet!)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

There is indeed hope yet but I am afraid it was poor drafting on my part. The 30 was number of rounds per gun, not ages. The ages were from 16 to 27 years.
    The Sig 250 has a very good DA trigger. I have a Ruger Super Redhawk which is even better. The worst is on a Eagle ( Germany) .22 revolver which is otherwise very accurate.