Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: PX-3 (7.62x25)- Finally Reviewed With Range Report

can we simply interchange the barrel and mags of np-22 and px-3

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Strike View Post
    can we simply interchange the barrel and mags of np-22 and px-3
    its like putting 800cc parts in a 1600cc. no they will not fit.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    its like putting 800cc parts in a 1600cc. no they will not fit.
    But I believe the frame and slide are probably the same, in Canada Norinco is providing conversion kits for NP-22 even of .22. why we cant do it in Pak , I think if we show our NP22 Barrel to dara experts and ask them to make 30 bore clone barrel and 30 bor clone mags for it, will it work ? just a wired idea, what you think sir.

But I believe the frame and slide are probably the same, in Canada Norinco is providing conversion kits for NP-22 even of .22. why we cant do it in Pak , I think if we show our NP22 Barrel to dara experts and ask them to make 30 bore clone barrel and 30 bor clone mags for it, will it work ? just a wired idea, what you think sir.
    Here is the link http://imgur.com/a/4oVUe

I have a PX-3 and an NP-22. mags are not interchangeable. that i am sure. only barrel swap will not do the trick because px-3 mags are big and np-22 are smart mags. buy both of them instead of getting into fuss.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    I have a PX-3 and an NP-22. mags are not interchangeable. that i am sure. only barrel swap will not do the trick because px-3 mags are big and np-22 are smart mags. buy both of them instead of getting into fuss.
    Totally agreed sir, Thanks

Aoa dear snr members. Why its called fearsome 30 cal?

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    Aoa dear snr members. Why its called fearsome 30 cal?
    It strikes fear in hearts of everyone
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    It strikes fear in hearts of everyone
    Legit. But sir that is semantics. wat quality makes it so? There are more powerful calibres like 9, 10 mm... .45 and specials and magnums etc. I remember from my childhood, my cousine was hit by our enemies with a 30 bore. I still remember elders saying in our family "it not possible to survive 30 bord". And now i saw this forum titled fearsome 30. So i want to know the science, not semantic of "fearsome"

It's one of the fastest handgun rounds and it's dirt cheap.
    9mm 124g @ 1140fps
    45 230g @ 850fps
    7.62x25 85g @1400fps and goes up to 1647fps (selleir and bellot round)
    Last edited by shahroze; 17-05-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

9mm 124g @ 1140fps
    45 230g @ 850fps
    This dirt cheap Russian or Chinese x25 round is for 200 plus a pop here in Peshawar
    Bottom Line; If Were Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!

I have never shot those....
    All I have been shooting is Yaadgar and Fighter which are available at 30per pop

9mm 124g @ 1140fps
    45 230g @ 850fps
    Dirt cheap? Are you sure? Imported .30 is expensive than 9mm
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

It's used to be my dear friend it used to be.
    I really don't pay any head to the current prices.
    And like I said never used imported ammo so can't tell.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yaadgaar is not available in Karachi. Zol green coloured ammo did make it here, but it was extremely inaccurate and keyholed even at 10 yards.

POF .30 is stil available sometimes at an outlet or two. It goes for around 115-125 a pop. But since POF does not make it anymore. Those are proberbly long gone now.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Yadgaar is available here plenty. Usually ask 2k a box depends on your negotiation and how much you buy.
    Yadgaar and Fighter.

9mm 124g @ 1140fps
    45 230g @ 850fps
    clear. so its offensive rd rather than defensive.

It was designed keeping in mind the thick winter clothing. It has superior penetration which makes it able to pass through level 2 vests.
    Too bad it was a communist round otherwise it would have been given more respect.
    It's still used as target shooting abroad, due to its flatter trajectory.
    I have also read multiple forums where people carried it as a backup gun for bear.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    There are plenty of fighter brand around here in Karachi. And each and everyone of them claim that they are the real fighters. Once upon a time, me and Death row were at the range and this dude was shooting local .30 (super eagle or golden eagle or something) off a local TT. The weapon's hammer came off and the firing pin went straight into his upper cheek.
    He was very very lucky. An inch higher and pfft.
    Deathrow gave him some tissues to clean the ozzing blood.

After a little while he went back to shooting the same ammo. However, I am a bit afraid now, of local ammo at least.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com