Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 2,121 to 2,133 of 2133

Thread: CLub AR-15/.223 Availability

Quote Originally Posted by miradULLAH View Post
    yea I think i saw a nea in a store once it was priced at around 6 lakh rs. cqa upgraded internally should also work well like you stated mashALLAH. Yea American ar's are very expensive I recently saw a cz ar for 11 lakhs which I think is to high . But I think that problem about determining wether the Ar's are the real deal or really well made copies will always be there .Thank you for the advice brother
    Can u see my ears standing on CZ AR... if not then give some detail on it coz CZ makes bren...
    and pro Arms was the one which use to sell as CZ which was nowhere near to 11 lacs,... so what it is???
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    This is how my rifle looks like now.

Attachment 37637
    MASHALLAH ... simple yet elegant... what sight is it... its noway 552... i was looking for the younger brother of eotec 552 are they available now

Quote Originally Posted by Usama View Post
    Correction norinco type 84s 5.46 ?
    Bohet dair kar di Meharbaan attay attay ...are u referring to older 84s... or new ones Aka 101

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    MashAllah. Indeed, it looks very good now. Simple yet elegant. Your life long dream, so to speak, has come true at last. Lolz. Stay blessed.
    Cheers
    hello jibz... was that really a life long dream... r u sure ... coz i assume faraz bro to be much more senior... ohhh pinch pinch....

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    It's looks nice Bro.
    Thanks sir, much behind you in upgrading the CQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Beautiful.
    Shuker hai sir that you've come out of hibernation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    MashAllah. Indeed, it looks very good now. Simple yet elegant. Your life long dream, so to speak, has come true at last. Lolz. Stay blessed.
    Cheers
    All thanks to your constant supervision and support sir

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Congrats ..tastefully done
    Thanks sir
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

You are welcome bro.the good thing about the AR platform is that it can be customised in may different ways.

Aoa guys would like to know a little about battle arms development 5.56 ar 10" avilable at nila gumbad lahore some thing is fishy about it cant find it anyware onlime plus the accessories are of poor quality may be china copys but still any idea about its worth or availability asking 350k Name:  20171128_172650.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  99.8 KB
    Last edited by Imtiaz1; 05-12-2017 at 01:13 PM.

An aithentic Acog would cost 1800$+

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz1 View Post
    Aoa guys would like to know a little about battle arms development 5.56 ar 10" avilable at nila gumbad lahore some thing is fishy about it cant find it anyware onlime plus the accessories are of poor quality may be china copys but still any idea about its worth or availability asking 350k Name:  20171128_172650.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  99.8 KB
    This is locally made in DAK. They use orignal barrels/bolts, local upper/lower receiver , chinese rails,sights, butts, lasers.
    They work fine ( provided barrel/bolt are original) . These cost DAK manufacturers approx 120K and sell to the locals for 180K . Rest of the country they sell for 350k plus.

Original ACOG is available these days for 50k (DAK Price) . Used to be 75K plus but there has been a recent influx so prices have come down. But you need to be knowledgeable enough to differentiate between authentic and Chinese version.
    Last edited by Stealth; 05-12-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    YouTube: Stealth Tactical Instagram:Guns_Pakistan

Thanks for the info bro poor me thought it has original reciver but definately not worth to exchange my saiga 223 for this Frankenstein happy that i didnt pull the trigger

Any good source to buy a good red dot for saiga all i can find are clones in lahore

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    This is locally made in DAK. They use orignal barrels/bolts, local upper/lower receiver , chinese rails,sights, butts, lasers.
    They work fine ( provided barrel/bolt are original) . These cost DAK manufacturers approx 120K and sell to the locals for 180K . Rest of the country they sell for 350k plus.

Original ACOG is available these days for 50k (DAK Price) . Used to be 75K plus but there has been a recent influx so prices have come down. But you need to be knowledgeable enough to differentiate between authentic and Chinese version.

Looking Good
    If barrel bolt etc are original then its worth,
    What is the best source and location to buy ?

Im not the best person to judge if its original or not visit neela gumbad haider arms in basment they have it