Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Its a real nice looking revolver. ..
    Congrats bro.
    @Afzaal
    Thank you sir

@Ajmal virk
    Congrats brother

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    I got yesterday .32 Arminius 4 inch 7 shot revolver in 95% condition really cool looking revolver.
    congratulations bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Which brand a what caliber is that ??
    Its taurus .357mag

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I got yesterday .32 Arminius 4 inch 7 shot revolver in 95% condition really cool looking revolver.
    Congratulations Virk Bhai.. Now U have joined my bandwagon!
    Pics and price!!!!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    ED brother will post pics soon and gun is pricless lols.Curruntly little problem with data cable.

@ Ajmal Virk,
    @ ED,

Bros, Same Weapon and Same Problem.

Awesome revolver you got there bro it was a pleasure to fire it.it looked NIB and worked flawlessly and besides the marksmanship of us all was also good. A keepers revolver
    Its not the gun but the man behind the gun that matters

@Leon brother
    Bro this is our love with each other
    @Makarove brother you presence with us was a pleasure now for rest of the people here are pics

@Leon brother
    Bro this is our love with each other
    @Makarove brother you presence with us was a pleasure now for rest of the people here are pics
    Congratulations.
    Revolver seems to be almost new. What price you paid for this beauty?

I am looking for same thing in Arminius but now in .22 LR or .22 Magnum preferably in 5 or 7 inches

Regards

Cancer_Doc bro i was not looking for this but i found so stop looking for .22 you will find soon lols.

AV You have the same model revolver as mine. An Arminius HW 5 in black finish. The only difference is that yours is in much better condition. Mine is around 60 percent or so. Duly inspired by yours. i will have mine re-blued. Which ammo do u use?
    The .32 long can easily fire the less powerful .32 SnW (short round) kind of like a .357 mag can fire a .38 spacial. The .32 (short) is not to be confused with the .32 acp round which is a pistol round. Our famous .23 bateest bore pistol round. . 32 short is something cancer doc has used in his rossi. It should be cheaper then the long and its recoil is much less then the already non existant recoil of the .32 long. Its less powerful as well. Which is why its an e5 xcellent range round. If u can get . 32 short wadcutters then they in your already highly accurate HW 5 will give a killer performance on the range. i have already asked a dealer to see if he can get em for me.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

So ED bro after getting this beauty we are on same page now lols.

So ED bro after getting this beauty we are on same page now lols.
    So much so that I am going to the market to see if the rounds are available here or not?

Lord of War
    Congratulations Cancer_doc. It's a beauty.
    \"Jannat is in the shadow of swords\" said our beloved Nabi Muhammad (salalahoalaiwassalam).

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer571 View Post
    Welcome back omer. Long time no see

Quote Originally Posted by Omer571 View Post
    Thanks brother.

Eid Mubarak to you and all other Pakgun members.

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    @Cancer_Doc - there is one for sale in .22 SS finish with box I believe and it has a ribbed barrel as shown on your box with a four inch barrel for I think it was 40K. Me I am a proud owner of the one Haider Shah was selling on PG a few months ago. Its a 6" ribbed barrel with adjustable sights model. The exterior was never much cared for but the insides were like NEW. I love it. After cleaning out all the GUNK from inside the hammer the double action also started to work again! LOLZ! I will post pics soon as I am now in the process of nearly refinishing my OEM Rossi grips to New condition again. Dr Zakir fired it the first time as was and shot the first four rounds in the 10 and the other two in the 9s.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

The exterior was never much cared for but the insides were like NEW. I love it. After cleaning out all the GUNK from inside the hammer the double action also started to work again! LOLZ! I will post pics ss.[/QUOTE]

Took it as a compliment' however you showed no inclination towards a heavier bore ,regards

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam Sir,
    @Haider Shah - Sir, meant as a compliment. Please email me your number at paradigms67@hotmail.com.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    Salam Sir,
    @Haider Shah - Sir, meant as a compliment. Please email me your number at paradigms67@hotmail.com.
    Sir on your next visit to Lahore be my guest, have already sent you my cell no, regards