Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rossi m 89 .32 long 6 shot nib revolver , review

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    Salam Sir,
    @Haider Shah - Sir, meant as a compliment. Please email me your number at paradigms67@hotmail.com.
    a very wise choice

Salam All,
    @Cancer_Doc - there is one for sale in .22 SS finish with box I believe and it has a ribbed barrel as shown on your box with a four inch barrel for I think it was 40K. Me I am a proud owner of the one Haider Shah was selling on PG a few months ago. Its a 6" ribbed barrel with adjustable sights model. The exterior was never much cared for but the insides were like NEW. I love it. After cleaning out all the GUNK from inside the hammer the double action also started to work again! LOLZ! I will post pics soon as I am now in the process of nearly refinishing my OEM Rossi grips to New condition again. Dr Zakir fired it the first time as was and shot the first four rounds in the 10 and the other two in the 9s.
    AOA

Sir thanks for the information. I was in search of a .22 Revolver. Please share pictures of the revolver alongwith its make & model number at my mail

nav920@yahoo.com

Regards

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    I will take photos next I am visiting the dealer.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam Sir,
    @Haider Shah - Sir, I did receive your email; however, it didn't contain any cell number - rather a message about a receipt of something... please resend. paradigms67@hotmail.com
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

beautiful revolver ,Congratulations
    If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    beautiful revolver ,Congratulations
    Thanks brother

Salam Sir,
    @Haider Shah - Sir, I did receive your email; however, it didn't contain any cell number - rather a message about a receipt of something... please resend. paradigms67@hotmail.com
    have mailed you, regards

Mubarak AV Bhai, price plz??
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

I found another black, beautiful .32 revolver with light profile, a little longer barrel then shown in this thread and good condition that was made in "Espania" and K1 written on it. It was in Karkhano Market.

Buddy thats a great REVOLVER,i like the 32s,i also have a .32 lugged revolver,use sellier & ballot boxer rounds for it,honestly its a good conceal carry,,,,congrates for getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffery View Post
    Buddy thats a great REVOLVER,i like the 32s,i also have a .32 lugged revolver,use sellier & ballot boxer rounds for it,honestly its a good conceal carry,,,,congrates for getting it.
    Thanks brother for nice words & also my apologies for late reply

Mashaallah that`s a really nice revolver my taaya has the same one which he keeps close to his heart,by that of course I mean he loves it more than his kids

Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    Mashaallah that`s a really nice revolver my taaya has the same one which he keeps close to his heart,by that of course I mean he loves it more than his kids
    Are they adopted?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Are they adopted?
    lol...not really

i am looking custom grips for my Rossi .32 long S&W SS which is the same as you have bro. can you help me from where can i get it?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mfaraxbaig View Post
    i am looking custom grips for my Rossi .32 long S&W SS which is the same as you have bro. can you help me from where can i get it?
    Alas Baig Sir,

The man who made me my revolver grip (I dropped mine and broke it the very first day i ever carried a handgun) is now no more. He was very old and very very good at what he did. Next time I go to the market, i will ask the gunsmiths around his old outlet, if they can do the job.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mfaraxbaig View Post
    it looks pretty in wooden grips believe me mirza sahab
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'