Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: An interesting Mugging

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    At all. What impressed me the most was that his weapon was packed in cloth. He was an armed predator that is essentially legal game for society. A gun toting desperado who cannot draw and shoot is an oxymoron in itself.

The packing away of the piece was a conscious decision.. Not to engage or for that matter traumatize a victim any more then necessary. There was a cop at the gate of the mosque. He ran over when I told him but by that time the mugger was loong gone. Had the cop been closer this guy did not have a chance. And yet his weapon was deliberately kept in-assessable.

That is something I have never ever seen in my life. I have met friends and relatives who are much much more viscious in everyday life.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Your very very lucky and fortunate ED.
    I hope the mugger eventually finds a better path.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    After all you confessed that you have a smart phone & you must have a data cable too, now your ever lasting un-synchronized, un-uploading excuse is over.

P.S. don't edit post.
    why would ED needs a laptop to upload pics in the first place when now he has a "smart" phone ?????????? why not upload from it straight ..and here is the cup for making lame excuses

May Allah SWT keep us and our families safe and away from good or bad muggers.. and 1 who picks up arms to rob some 1 falls in the category of terrorist and not a thief ,,, "the women who's husband has died and have little children and no means of livelyhood and no relatives to support her,,is the most deserving being on the planet to commit any type of crime ,yet our religion don't allow her to commit prostitution for money, the easiest and most non lethal thing she can do ,but still not allowed ... my point is a bad act is a bad act no matter how desperate 1 is .. May Allah SWT bring peace and prosperity to our country .and show us all the right path, and guide our governments to be Falahi riyasat ,, sorry for the urdu ,but its the actual words i wanna say ... and we should all give sadqa on regular basis mugged or not .. and definitely if saved after mugging ,even if its a penny as mentioned on the first page of Holy Quran. "and who give from what we have given them"

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The paper work of my NP 42 that I bought yesterday was not complete.. I was on the way before the dealer told me to come tomorow. had i been in possession of it. the poor dude would have died of an inferiority complex
    ED bro ,is 42 better than 22 ? please answer as i was going to try 22 .. and please tell if u have any experience with NP42 QX4 .thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    Your very very lucky and fortunate ED.
    I hope the mugger eventually finds a better path.
    ++++1 ,AAmeen

Salaams
    My ED bro..... My election Q pal and my 10 step neighbor .....yet so far .......btw where did this happen.....near which mosque did this take place????

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    why would ED needs a laptop to upload pics in the first place when now he has a "smart" phone ?????????? why not upload from it straight ..and here is the cup for making lame excuses
    How do u upload pics with a smart phone?

Waisay, I did use a USB cable in the office and now I have managed to down load ALL my pics. Aparently the fault was in my lappy. it refused to recognise external data devices
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ED bro ,is 42 better than 22 ? please answer as i was going to try 22 .. and please tell if u have any experience with NP42 QX4 .thanks in advance

I have never heard of NP 42 Qx4

I prefer the NP 42 for a variety of reasons. Chiefly because its more concealable then the NP 22

How do u upload pics with a smart phone?

Waisay, I did use a USB cable in the office and now I have managed to down load ALL my pics. Aparently the fault was in my lappy. it refused to recognise external data devices
    first u activate the wifi then u go to ur pics and use options to upload it to net or any where else and u can always email ur pics to ur non cooperative laptop :P

I did.. Around a few dozen. The nest day I saw one single pic in my inbox.

Member Emeritus
    thats quite Fascinating indeed.. thanks God you are safe & sound mentally & physically.. plz give Sadqa.

Member Emeritus
    And get your hands on your NP42 ASAP.

I did.. Around a few dozen. The nest day I saw one single pic in my inbox.
    it means u r as good as me ,with smart phone

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    And get your hands on your NP42 ASAP.
    The Sadqa part i did.. u c I NEVER ever forget to take my wallet. Its like putting on trousers... Yet I forgot yesterday. And I had just been paid so it was quite full.

I was supposed to get it today. But this happened

http://photonews.com.pk/bomb-attack-...ead-3-injured/

Expert Member
    Al Hamdulillah ED brother you are safe and nothing serious happened...

BTW, do give Sadaqah as advised by seniors too. (Which by the way probably have already been given, if not by you then by our respected aunt ) but kanjoosi chorr daen or khud apnay hath sa be nikal dejiyay

Secondly, I dont justify his act but IMO he was a poor guy but from a decent family background, I guess.

The importance he gave to the family... shows that he care for relations and family... but alas... he chose the wrong way... May Allah SWT lead him and all of us to the right path and keep us all firm on it. Aameen
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

it means u r as good as me ,with smart phone
    But how come after so many images i got only one to land in my inbox.

Expert Member
    The Sadqa part i did.. u c I NEVER ever forget to take my wallet. Its like putting on trousers... Yet I forgot yesterday. And I had just been paid so it was quite full.

I was supposed to get it today. But this happened

http://photonews.com.pk/bomb-attack-...ead-3-injured/

Oh. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahihe Rajioon...
    May Allah SWT grant Jannatul Firdous to tthe departed souls, keep us all safe. Aameen
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    Al Hamdulillah ED brother you are safe and nothing serious happened...

BTW, do give Sadaqah as advised by seniors too. (Which by the way probably have already been given, if not by you then by our respected aunt ) but kanjoosi chorr daen or khud apnay hath sa be nikal dejiyay

Secondly, I dont justify his act but IMO he was a poor guy but from a decent family background, I guess.

The importance he gave to the family... shows that he care for relations and family... but alas... he chose the wrong way... May Allah SWT lead him and all of us to the right path and keep us all firm on it. Aameen
    1stranger bro. A robber has to keep his weapon ready to take life. Its him against the rest of society. I have seen muggers who chamber their weapons on 80 year old aunties. Saw it in front of me. But this dude deliberately kept in packed knowing that if things go wrong he wont have the time to unpack it.

Thats courage. that's why i shook hands with him after he left.

Expert Member
    Brother, although you have asked this ED brother, but just to confuse (read enlighten) you a little... I am sharing this famous comperative Review of CF98/NP4, NP22/HP77B and CZ999/EZ9 by our senior member Gilani sb. Hope it will be of some help.

However, I agree with ED brother, that NP22 or EZ9 etc are tougher to conceal than NP42/CF98.

This is the review's link... worth reading...

Http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post91734
    Last edited by 1stranger; 04-07-2014 at 07:43 PM.