Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: An interesting Mugging

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sand View Post
    Ed's arm and leg value depends on who is evaluating them. Himself, a mugger, a succubus, a fellow member or teh doc.

p.s. I really wonder why would Ed pay to get his arm & leg removed anyway. I mean ... I could do it for him anyday, whenever wherever, with the sword, all free of cost.
    Naah.. The only thing I am interested in having removed are my inflamed tonsils.. I think Surg.ray is the only qualified person around to do that.. I can just imagine drifting away (as the general anesthesia take effect) to the dulcid tunes of "Take my breath away" as the good doc approaches.. wearing Ray Ben glasses... gently stroking his scalpel to razor sharpness...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

You know naa, that in case of toinsuls it only takes one little slip of the fingers to reach the carotids.

Surgy man said he wants to be my disciple in swordplay. His first lesson would be to swing everything 3 times before he strikes. Are you sure you want to risk your tonsilectomy with a surgeon like that?
    Oh! Do you hear it? The dogs of war await you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Naah.. The only thing I am interested in having removed are my inflamed tonsils.. I think Surg.ray is the only qualified person around to do that.. I can just imagine drifting away (as the general anesthesia take effect) to the dulcid tunes of "Take my breath away" as the good doc approaches.. wearing Ray Ben glasses... gently stroking his scalpel to razor sharpness...

I like it..... very much.....the whole scene...... aahhh........ but I don't do tonsils ..

Quote Originally Posted by Surg.Ray View Post
    I like it..... very much.....the whole scene...... aahhh........ but I don't do tonsils ..

I can imagine it right now.

ED is in the operation theater, on the bed, being prepped for the operation.
    Four suspiciously attractive nurses crowd around him, and one turns on the record player. A song called " A city of Angels"

Then, in leather boots, jeans, a surgeons gown and stetsons comes Surgy!
    At this point ED is fully sedated, and has a hazy vision of the world.
    Surgy arrives, and proceeds to have a steamy make-out session with the nurses, while he whips off his pants and his Ray-bans at the same time. With no hands.
    Before ED goes under, his last thought is, " What have i done coming here".
    Then, on the operation camera, Surgy, while still having a makeout session reaches over and cuts out the tonsils with his eye-lasers, and cauterizes them at the same time. Like a iguana. One eye cuts, other cauterizes.

The operation is over, and ED wakes to a mysterious thumping against his bed. He looks to the left, screams out in horror, and claws his way out.

Speaking of, i had a idea for a story for ED, but im lazy so ill write it later.

He doesn't have to know that

Let's book an appointment. The payment is all in advance anyway, so there's no harm even if he gets a carotidectomy instead of his tonsilectomy.

Don't forget the 3 times swinging thing though

Quote Originally Posted by czman
    I can imagine it right now.

ED is in the operation theater, on the bed, being prepped for the operation.
    Four suspiciously attractive nurses crowd around him, and one turns on the record player. A song called " A city of Angels"

Then, in leather boots, jeans, a surgeons gown and stetsons comes Surgy!
    At this point ED is fully sedated, and has a hazy vision of the world.
    Surgy arrives, and proceeds to have a steamy make-out session with the nurses, while he whips off his pants and his Ray-bans at the same time. With no hands.
    Before ED goes under, his last thought is, " What have i done coming here".
    Then, on the operation camera, Surgy, while still having a makeout session reaches over and cuts out the tonsils with his eye-lasers, and cauterizes them at the same time. Like a iguana. One eye cuts, other cauterizes.

The operation is over, and ED wakes to a mysterious thumping against his bed. He looks to the left, screams out in horror, and claws his way out.
    Dum dum dee dee ... dum dum ...
    Ban hammer falls on the scum ...

Heh heh.

I don't really think a pepper spray would be a useful defense against a handgun totting thug. What do you fellas say?

what if u pepper-ise the thug first?? would he be still able to shoot u in the groin?? or maybe the thug shoot himself in the head cuz of the stingy spray
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

He only needs one last bullet for the harakiri, bro.

The rest all in the magazine are for the hero who pulls the spray thingy on him.

Actually the attractive nurses tied my hands to the arms rests of the operating table.. And i was out like a light before I could say "what the ...." Its been 4 days still cant eat anything..

Have to go to lucky star.. get hold of a bunch cc holsters, since mine dont work anymore ever since I got a laser for my NP 42.

A word of advice.. Dont use anything other then lethal force when accosted by a gun toting maniac. And if he has the drop on u. Submit to his every whim and caprice and pretend u r in playland.

Thats pretty much the only way u can come out of it alive.. Who knows u might end up developing a taste for the unusual..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Banned
    ED, get well soon!

get well soon my mugged brother . may u have the best of health imaan and prosperity bro. ameen
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Actually the attractive nurses tied my hands to the arms rests of the operating table.. And i was out like a light before I could say "what the ...." Its been 4 days still cant eat anything..

Have to go to lucky star.. get hold of a bunch cc holsters, since mine dont work anymore ever since I got a laser for my NP 42.
    Ed bro get well soon, plz share some details of laser u r using with your NP42, and holster u will be using for the same.
    Don't forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings.

ED, get well soon!
    There was no piped "take my breath away" The doc did tell me that at my age i really should not get it done. But I did not listen.

How come you did not listen and yet you know he had said it?

Plus, did he take your one arm & leg in bonus, as you stated earlier?

wow,i hope every mobile snatcher these days would do their job so unprofessionally .And may i say you have handled the situation very well.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Sand View Post
    How come you did not listen and yet you know he had said it?

Plus, did he take your one arm & leg in bonus, as you stated earlier?
    I heared but did not listen.. The pain is still there.. Its getting to be bothersome. I dont want to be addicted to painkillers for the rest of my remaining life..

ANd Since he did take an arm and a leg.. i am kind of hoping the insurence company will return em .. intect..

P.S thanks Safder Mehmood Khan

I just dug up this hoary old chestnut because it is that time of the year. As in last ten days of Ramazan. Muggings sky rocket in this season, as I can unfortunately and personally vouchsafe due to multiple incidences in this time frame .

True ED. We should all remain extra cautious, vigilant, situationally aware and locked and loaded. Not to depend at all no LEAs. They are not much of a use!

Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    True ED. We should all remain extra cautious, vigilant, situationally aware and locked and loaded. Not to depend at all no LEAs. They are not much of a use!
    Hanh Hanh bilkul Bilkul ^

(Yes yes definetely Definetely)