Thread: .22LR Handgun Practice Load

.22LR Handgun Practice Load

Hi, Most of the guys may already know about it.

But for the all, a safe and secure in the house (not indoor) practice can be had with any .22LR handgun safely and at the fraction of cost of the real thing.

All the things needed are following;

1) A 10 meter range with safe back-stop for pellets.
    2) .22LR handgun.
    3) Match pellets 5.5mm.
    4) 6mm Flobert crimp blanks.

The process is dead simple. After ensuring that the magazine is out and chamber empty, insert the pallet directly in the chamber, followed by 6mm blank. Start busting targets. All safety rules apply.

After shooting the handgun at target, rack the slide manually to remove spent blank. You will find nil recoil, low noise, superb accuracy along with better trigger control and sight picture.

Only one caution, the 6mm blanks are mildly corrosive and needs solvents to remove buildup in barrel and chamber.
    At the range of 10 meters, accuracy is usually around MOA.

Enjoy the safe and accurate shooting.

Pictures are worth thousand words;Name:  .22 Practice1.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  60.7 KBName:  .22 Practice2.jpg
Views: 1539
Size:  50.7 KBName:  .22 Practice3.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  37.4 KBName:  .22 Practice4.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  41.4 KB

Enthusiast
    Very interesting....

@ Rao! dude! Awesome now i will also have a good way to pass time. is it accurate as well? and how much distance they can fly?
    where can i find crimp blank in lahore and for how much?
    A GUN COMES WITH A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-King View Post
    @ Rao! dude! Awesome now i will also have a good way to pass time. is it accurate as well? and how much distance they can fly?
    where can i find crimp blank in lahore and for how much?
    The million dollar question!!

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    They should be available since they have been available in karachi for ever.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

salam bro
    i need
    6mm Flobert crimp blanks that u have in pics tell it price and availability or can u buy it for me i will pay for it please........
    waiting for reply.......
    i have a blank revolver but the ammo is difficult to find so please help.......

They are available in Lahore at many sports outlets.
    I buy them from Shah Wali and Sons, Anarkalli. Price used to be Rs.250 per pack (100 6mm Flobert). Last time I bought, it has raised Rs.400 per pack. Add Rs. 400 for Gamo Match (250 pellets), and you have Rs. 6-7 per shot.
    I normally shoot it at target but occasional crows and lizards are also taken.
    Accuracy is superb at 10 yards/ meters, and power is serious (not a toy).
    Musfyua, the anarkalli shop also has flares for your revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by RAO View Post
    I buy them from Shah Wali and Sons, Anarkalli. Price used to be Rs.250 per pack (100 6mm Flobert). Last time I bought, it has raised Rs.400 per pack. Add Rs. 400 for Gamo Match (250 pellets), and you have Rs. 6-7 per shot.
    Can you tell where exactly is this shop in anarkali and do they also have starter (blank) pistols/revolvers? Is there any other shop which has these items somewhere near gulberg, defence, model town etc?

please can u buy it for me 2 pack of 6mm blanks and send it to me i will pay for it or how i contact u......
    if u use facebook then tell ur id or another way to contact.......
    i need blanks not pellets i already have pallets only want to but blanks.....
    Last edited by musfyua; 08-06-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cool_toad View Post
    Can you tell where exactly is this shop in anarkali and do they also have starter (blank) pistols/revolvers? Is there any other shop which has these items somewhere near gulberg, defence, model town etc?
    The shop is in new anarkalli. When you enter anarkalli from either Mall Rd or Neela Gumbad, It comes in the near end of new anarkalli, near pan galli (long walk).
    The have many things available with them like flares etc, but I do not know what do you mean by starters.
    I can confirm the availability of blanks at this shop, but they shall also be available in Store market A block, Model town. Not sure though. Saw the blanks once in Township market as well.
    Musfyua! I am not a facebook user. Will gladly buy for you. Maybe you should explore the Karachi market first.
    Enigmatic Desires told us that they were available in Karachi.

The shop is in new anarkalli. When you enter anarkalli from either Mall Rd or Neela Gumbad, It comes in the near end of new anarkalli, near pan galli (long walk).
    The have many things available with them like flares etc, but I do not know what do you mean by starters.
    I can confirm the availability of blanks at this shop, but they shall also be available in Store market A block, Model town. Not sure though. Saw the blanks once in Township market as well.
    Musfyua! I am not a facebook user. Will gladly buy for you. Maybe you should explore the Karachi market first.
    I meant that do they also have pistols or revolvers which fire these blanks? Do you know name of shop in model town?
    Last edited by cool_toad; 08-06-2014 at 06:30 PM.

ok bro
    i will try to find them in karachi......

nice info. will help .22 owners play with their weapons at cheap price
    In peace, sons bury their fathers; in war, fathers bury their sons..

Quote Originally Posted by cool_toad View Post
    I meant that do they also have pistols or revolvers which fire these blanks? Do you know name of shop in model town?
    Sorry, do not know the name of the shop in model town. But it should be easy since these sports shops are collective.
    You will find them in lane behind Nafees Dahi Bhalay, near Aman ullal workshop, the very famous, 80 years old jeep Guru.
    Old model town residents know him very well.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by musfyua View Post
    ok bro
    i will try to find them in karachi......
    Opposite Memon Masjid Main Moten das market. M.A Jinnah Road.

Price as of last year. around 2k or so. for revolvers. Did not ask about pistols. Though I used to own one when I was a callow youth.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

AOA Yaar Im Looking For This Pistols In karachi And LahoreName:  22 Practice4.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  41.4 KBName:  22 Practice1.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  60.7 KBName:  22 Practice2.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  50.7 KB Can Any One Tell Me Where I Can Buy This Hand Pistol ?

Name:  FlobertGuns-08257.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  78.3 KBName:  22 Practice1.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  60.7 KBName:  22 Practice2.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  50.7 KBName:  22 Practice4.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  41.4 KBaoa yaar i want to buy these guns can you please tell me where i can find them in karachi or lahore and what will be the "$" ?