Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese 9mm revolver (Norinco NP216)

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Sir what do you say about Marks on full body,, rust or what else, dealer demanding 25k, do you think this condition is good and ui should buy or not.
    These are not as easily available in Punjab, as they are in Karachi.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

If something available in good price and condition I can travel to any city after Eid.

If something available in good price and condition I can travel to any city after Eid.
    I searched the entire Rawalpindi market a few months ago, specifically for such a revolver. But I only came across one example, it was in very good condition but the dealer was horridly overcharging, as he was asking 45k for it.
    Last edited by malik94; 11-08-2019 at 04:26 AM.

They might have better availability in Peshawar but I'm not sure.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...459#post513459

The one whose pics I have shared is NIB. Comeplete wiht manual, box and manufectere's stickers. Duel calibre withe separate cylinders.
    .22lr and .22 magnum. It is a new model wiht thy,b rest and cylinder opener.

Asking is 75k. Same thing in .22lr is 55k asking.. At badar and brohters

The one you showed. it is a veyr old model and it does not have the thumb rest feature. It may not even have a transfer bar safety that most modern revolvers have. it is not worth 25k.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Sir Thanks a lot for your precious time and review, 1st I have no idea about power of .22 for self defence, 2nd it seems big in size, is it big ?? What about price and availability of ammunition, thanks in advance for your reply.

Sir Thanks a lot for your precious time and review, 1st I have no idea about power of .22 for self defence, 2nd it seems big in size, is it big ?? What about price and availability of ammunition, thanks in advance for your reply.
    I saw a video in which a dove was reduced to a red mist. Not even a single piece of flesh left. After it was struck by a hyper velocity hollow point round. (Winchester X ). That was just .22lr

The Russians even have a sniper version of the .22lr

https://modernfirearms.net/en/sniper...les/sv-99-eng/

And this is just .22lr alone. the .22 magnum is much more powerful. This gun is duel caliber. Does both.
    As regards stopping power. You hit the BG in the right spot. .Pfft

And it is very easy to hit someone with a .22 exactly where you want to hit him, than with any other caliber. Thanks to virtually zero recoil.

I have a rifle in this caliber and would love to add a handgun as well. Is it as good as a 9mm? Certainly not. Can it get the job done? Yes.

And ammo is the cheapest and most easily available for .22lr. Starting at 50 a pop in Karachi for made in UK ammo (Elay: last I checked) to 100 for wincester hyper vilocity hollow point ST ammo.

.22 magnum ammo is more expensive at 150 a pop.

(BTW this gun can also fire .22 short in a pinch)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...459#post513459

The one whose pics I have shared is NIB. Comeplete wiht manual, box and manufectere's stickers. Duel calibre withe separate cylinders.
    .22lr and .22 magnum. It is a new model wiht thy,b rest and cylinder opener.

Asking is 75k. Same thing in .22lr is 55k asking.. At badar and brohters

The one you showed. it is a veyr old model and it does not have the thumb rest feature. It may not even have a transfer bar safety that most modern revolvers have. it is not worth 25k.
    I would love to buy one with two cylinders but have not seen any in my local market for a while and karachi is very far.any idea how much will be tauras in .22/22magnum.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I would love to buy one with two cylinders but have not seen any in my local market for a while and karachi is very far.any idea how much will be tauras in .22/22magnum.
    Last I saw one. it was in 6 figures. Around 120k or so. And that was last year. It was one of the new models. the old ones are cheaper, around 60 to 75k or so, as per my guestimates.

Last I saw one. it was in 6 figures. Around 120k or so. And that was last year. It was one of the new models. the old ones are cheaper, around 60 to 75k or so, as per my guestimates.
    I think i will have to visit karachi one day.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I think i will have to visit karachi one day.
    You are most welcome FA 226

You are most welcome FA 226
    Thanks bro.