Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: advice me a deer hunting rifle

advice me a deer hunting rifle

Advice me a bolt action dear hunting rifle please ur reviews are important

Buy Bolt action chambered in 308 also called 7.62*51 NATO. Same bullet used in G3 it's very good round search net ,it's cheap and readily available. Buy Any rifle just stay away form locals

go for 7mm either winchester m70 or Brno cz

I think 308 in a bolt action will be an excellent choice . It is not going to be expensive to shoot compare to other rounds good range as well . The other option you can look into is 7mm mag .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Blog Entries
    did you try searching hunting and rifles sections? I am sure you will get lot of information already available in there to hunt a 'dear'
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Hadi bhai i also have 7mm brno but its bullet was big and spoil the deer meet and 308 is a bigger bore from 7 mm

bro if only deer hunting is all you want then go for cz .243 win.excellent caliber for deer size animal with good range.7 mm or 7mm rem is bit bigger for deer size animal IMO.
    If i am not hunting.......I am thinking about it.

Yes bro 308 and 7mm mag will be a bigger caliber for deer hunting but you can use it for long range deer hunt .243 win will be a good option but if you are a novice and your shot placement is not good then you should go with a bigger caliber 30-06 will be good . Bro you can hunt deer From .223 as well but it all depend how good shooter you are and from how far you want to take the deer down shot placement makes a big diffrence . I am not a hunter this just my personal openion based on my knowledge .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

222 bolt action

Brother first u search the deers then search the gun for deers gun selection is not big problem make sure you have deer hunting permit.....

Quote Originally Posted by ch shahnawaz arain View Post
    bro if only deer hunting is all you want then go for cz .243 win.excellent caliber for deer size animal with good range.7 mm or 7mm rem is bit bigger for deer size animal IMO.
    agreed with u

Long-barrel .357 magnum revolver is also good provided that you're a good shooter.

Expert Member
    243 is show stopper for sure & you wont spoil your hunt. Plus rifles are more commonly available than 308

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Lion View Post
    Advice me a bolt action dear hunting rifle please ur reviews are important
    Under normal circumstances I would have advised you to leave the lovely creatures alone to their own devices.

Since you are a bhuka shair.. I guess I cant advise that now can I
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Banned
    Why is it that everybody wants a deer rifle
    but nobody dares tell us about the models available (machine milled/forged locally in a proper factory (POF,KAC,Daudsons etc/import), not daara
    and the prices of each
    the pakguns price list only tells us of handguns but no bolts (i really love bolt actions,if possible would get one instead of a pistol(for 300-500m marksmanship and HD/SD only,of course. hunting is too much of a hassle), and one brno.223 (or 243 i dont remember) can anyone shed some light on prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Matapatapa View Post
    Why is it that everybody wants a deer rifle
    but nobody dares tell us about the models available (machine milled/forged locally in a proper factory (POF,KAC,Daudsons etc/import), not daara
    and the prices of each
    the pakguns price list only tells us of handguns but no bolts (i really love bolt actions,if possible would get one instead of a pistol(for 300-500m marksmanship and HD/SD only,of course. hunting is too much of a hassle), and one brno.223 (or 243 i dont remember) can anyone shed some light on prices?
    KAC: Does not make any.. and if it did it will be a blessing for the deer

POF: They make instruments of war for our armed forces.. Last I heard deer were not at war with us.

Daudsons: DOnt do em

Daara: Yes definetely
    Imports: big bore B.A start from around 100k NIB (Parker Hale made in UK) 7mm calibre (Karachi Price)
    Same calibre CZ Brno 140k NIB around 100k used (Made In czeck)
    Same calibre BSA made in UK used 75k

.223 (m16) calibre. B.As exist but are pretty rare. Normally people simply buy the m16/ar15

Brno .308 Win. 175k used

and rest upwards from 200k to 2000k onwards.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    KAC: Does not make any.. and if it did it will be a blessing for the deer

POF: They make instruments of war for our armed forces.. Last I heard deer were not at war with us.

Daudsons: DOnt do em

Daara: Yes definetely
    Imports: big bore B.A start from around 100k NIB (Parker Hale made in UK) 7mm calibre (Karachi Price)
    Same calibre CZ Brno 140k NIB around 100k used (Made In czeck)
    Same calibre BSA made in UK used 75k

.223 (m16) calibre. B.As exist but are pretty rare. Normally people simply buy the m16/ar15

Brno .308 Win. 175k used

and rest upwards from 200k to 2000k onwards.
    ED bro ur comments are fun to read... kia class ka humour tehreer kia hay :P
    Keeping Weapon is a Sunnah. So my habit cannot be wrong.
    "Armed and Responsible."

Rule of thumb.. The more the humour the more the morbid depression.. And if U r in stitches then I am probably doing Russian Roulette.

i think mosan nagnant is being used pretty widely in the west for the deer hunting purpose its world war 2 models still work like a charm and its ammo is also available in handsome amount in peshawar and quetta area it will cost you from 35k to 100k i think
    Its not the gun but the man behind the gun that matters

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    I think 308 in a bolt action will be an excellent choice . It is not going to be expensive to shoot compare to other rounds good range as well . The other option you can look into is 7mm mag .
    7mm mags are best but expensive, i bet they can be used to hunt any thing as big as a bufflow,brother can you tell me the price of .308 cartridge
    and 300 win mags
    it would be better if you compare prices of all these three rounds
    regards.......