Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting the Most Out of Your Baikal O/U Shotgun - Part 4

AoA Everybody

well....like I said before, I just had to take this idea up a notch. a custom molded grip to ensure consistency shot after shot or mount after mount.

Here it goes:

Boom Shakalaka!!!

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Member Emeritus
    Wow the grips speak for itself no doubt.. excellent work done there 12GUAGE bro.. now even if the shotgun has a Kaboom, the grips will still stick to the shooter's hands. lol just joking.

No doubt you are a shotgun Master.

Excellent work.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Innovative and practical!.

Very well done!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    Bro, as always, you have managed to amaze me at your dedication and your goal setting DIYs. And you have completed the project well. Good job. Never stop to try what you want.... Never sit back and think I coulda and shoulda... just do it and you will be ahead like in this case.
    For those who are still thinking how the grip would feel now.... I can tell you just one thing... 'Like a Glove'
    EXCELLENT

P.S.
    The new stock lines may be Sexy BUT I AM Big&Sexy lolz
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    The new stock lines may be Sexy BUT I AM Big&Sexy lolz
    lol..........
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

@All

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

@Moeen Bhai

you are absolutely right bro, its totally a glove grip now. the grip/stock feel like part of the hand.

p.s. stocks lines may come and go but you will forever remain BnS.

Regards.

Excellent work 12Gauge.
    i am sure this CLOSE TO PERFECTION hard work and innovation will bring improvement & consistency to your game and give us a tough time

Boom shakalaka especially for the last two pictures.

Best regrds.
    Last edited by hunter468; 15-05-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun!

AOA all. i am new here n i hope its going to be a useful forum. i need a help regarding short guns. i have a Army navy CSL issued old short gun double barrel in an excellent condition, light weight, hammer less and an excellent to hold n feel british made weapon. i want to know if anyone knows more about it and whats the price of this weapon. God bless us all.

Quote Originally Posted by 12GAUGE View Post
    @All

......t you will forever remain BnS.

Regards.
    Assalam O Alaikom.
    Brother. while surfing pakguns. i came to know that u r respected authority on shotguns. i need direct help from you. a hard yes or no answer. Daudsons Armory (Security Model) shotgun for HOME DEFENSE. should i buy it or not. my budget is low. but i still need a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by 12GAUGE View Post
    @All

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

@Moeen Bhai

you are absolutely right bro, its totally a glove grip now. the grip/stock feel like part of the hand.

p.s. stocks lines may come and go but you will forever remain BnS.

Regards.
    Brother i am in need of serious advice. ... i have italian sxs fna bresia 28 in Turkey chocked ie 117.1 and 17.2 ........ need advise for shell load. ...... i am restricted to 6 and below for field hunt that too not very good score. gun was regenerated by my self.... may be searched in PG "Regenerating a shotgun"....... Any further help in improving score or even re-choking would be very facilitating. ..
    Regards

Dear 12 Guage,

i have HATSON OPTIMA S12 O/U, although i have only used it with #4s, good patterns but want to replace it with MP153 Baikal. is it a good decision or not??? plz guaide.

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    Assalam O Alaikom.
    Brother. while surfing pakguns. i came to know that u r respected authority on shotguns. i need direct help from you. a hard yes or no answer. Daudsons Armory (Security Model) shotgun for HOME DEFENSE. should i buy it or not. my budget is low. but i still need a gun.
    bro DSA Security P/A is a reliable and durable firearm. Go for it. You will not regret your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by balochistan View Post
    Dear 12 Guage,

i have HATSON OPTIMA S12 O/U, although i have only used it with #4s, good patterns but want to replace it with MP153 Baikal. is it a good decision or not??? plz guaide.
    bro if your gun is fine then why replace it?

Regards.

12 Gauge Brother i am in need of serious advice. ... i have12 g italian sxs fna bresia 28 in Turkey chocked ie 17.1 and 17.2 mm........ need advise for shell load. ...... i am restricted to 6 and below for field hunt that too not very good score. gun was regenerated by my self.... may be searched in PG "Regenerating a shotgun"....... Any further help in improving score or even re-choking would be very facilitating. ..
    Regards

Assalamualaikum
    Dear Brother I am looking for a Baikal O/U shotgun.i visited a Gun Shop at Mall Lahore.there a found a Baikal O/U with double trigger and internal chokes.i wanted to know that is bailak over under available in double trigger with chokes or its a copy?if it's available then which one do you suggest?single or double trigger?and what is the price?
    Thanks

WOW Great it looks totally different.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

Yes bro baikal does come in double trigger multi chokes.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

Yes bro baikal does come in double trigger multi chokes.
    Last edited by SHOTGUNNER; 21-06-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Want help
    I have an old gun passed on by my late grandfather and stock and fore end were broken and repaired which are total mess its an local made sikander single barrel need some custom wood furniture any body that can guide me to some body in islamabad,rawalpindi or peshawer who knows real worksmanship i have visited some repair shops in pindi but i am not satisfied with their work
    any help and guidance would be appreciated thanks