Thread: Knives (Popular In Pakistan)

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Nice blade bro @rishikhan
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Nice blades.
    thanx brothers
    .....amat victoria curam.....

Quote Originally Posted by raff View Post
    There is a legal limit of 5 inches, and u need a licence to own one but no one bothers regarding this law so no worries for now.
    well, in that 'confiscated package', a machete n s&w got missing, thats why i asked about legal size...i thought they were removed because they exceeded the no-license-allowed-length for blades...a brother has pointed out that its not due to length, but due to the current law-n-order situation in rwp/isb...
    Last edited by rishikhan; 11-03-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rishikhan View Post
    well, in that 'confiscated package', a machete n s&w got missing, thats why i asked about legal size...i thought they were removed because they exceeded the no-license-allowed-length for blades...a brother has pointed out that its not due to length, but due to the current law-n-order situation in rwp/isb...
    Well what really is the reason you would have to ask the concerned authorities in order to be careful in the future, the law & order thingy might be valid but who knows...
    If God didn't want us to have GUNS, He wouldn't have given us GUN fingers...

Well what really is the reason you would have to ask the concerned authorities in order to be careful in the future, the law & order thingy might be valid but who knows...
    Anything can go through,there is no such issues regarding blade size etc but when bad luck arrives one can never ignore that, due to recent incident happened in ISB there was slight checking,because of that they took the items.

Two of the knives were taken or stolen by police officers at check post but im glad atleast we got rest 3 items had a source in police that worked somehow.

The best way for sending these items is to source a letter from DG police that these items are for hunting or decoration purpose and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesab_Magsi View Post
    Anything can go through,there is no such issues regarding blade size etc but when bad luck arrives one can never ignore that, due to recent incident happened in ISB there was slight checking,because of that they took the items.

Two of the knives were taken or stolen by police officers at check post but im glad atleast we got rest 3 items had a source in police that worked somehow.

The best way for sending these items is to source a letter from DG police that these items are for hunting or decoration purpose and you are good to go.
    roger that sir.....next time will do that..!

anybody, suggestions for stores of such gear in rwp/isb..?

There is one in Beverly Mall, I don't remember the name but I have been told it is quite good.

There is one in Beverly Mall, I don't remember the name but I have been told it is quite good.
    u referring to gearup asia or some similar name with 'gearup' in it??

Gerber madness
    Name:  16h6rcz.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  58.6 KB

Gerber madness
    Congratulations Bro on ur purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by rishikhan View Post
    u referring to gearup asia or some similar name with 'gearup' in it??
    Yeah, I think that is the shop...

Gerber madness
    Name:  16h6rcz.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  58.6 KB
    Congrats bro, I especially like the paracord one... Do the people you buy from, have any other tools apart from knives?

Congrats bro, I especially like the paracord one... Do the people you buy from, have any other tools apart from knives?
    The shop is heaven for hunters,each and every accessories of guns even m4 carbine rails,scopes,lasers,gun covers all types,huge variety of military shoes,military huge bags,watches,torch lights,camping chairs and tents and many moreeee.

The shop is heaven for hunters,each and every accessories of guns even m4 carbine rails,scopes,lasers,gun covers all types,huge variety of military shoes,military huge bags,watches,torch lights,camping chairs and tents and many moreeee.
    Wow Hesab_Magsi Bro. Please share some info about good original torch lights and why don't u post some pictures of the stuff they are offering so it will be easy for us to know what gems are available there thx.
    Mung Yu The Khyber Zalmi Pukhto Zamunga Shaan Dai.
    Munga Pukhtana Yu. Pa Watan Zaan Qurban Dai.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
    Wow Hesab_Magsi Bro. Please share some info about good original torch lights and why don't u post some pictures of the stuff they are offering so it will be easy for us to know what gems are available there thx.
    They used to have a website as well, their rices are a bit steep but they do have some good stuff to offer which is not readily available in our markets. Don't know if the site is still operation and/or is updated.

Are you talking about the ISB shop or where you buy from?

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
    Sure i will mail you some pics of different products sold there.

They used to have a website as well, their rices are a bit steep but they do have some good stuff to offer which is not readily available in our markets. Don't know if the site is still operation and/or is updated.
    I think you got mixed up,rishikhan was discussing about shops in ISB,Im from Quetta

@ Hesab_Magsi,

Bro, Are these original knives or Chinese copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    @ Hesab_Magsi,

Bro, Are these original knives or Chinese copy?
    Both of them are original,i can identify gerbers very well.mostly people identify them through packaging but i know about the blades and few things about original gerbers.