Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,427 of 2427

Thread: Norinco CQ-A 5.56 semi auto M4 finally arrived

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by takenleader View Post
    Asak , any idea about vepr 223 price ??
    325k in khi. Saddar Armoury (shafi bhai) main lucky star Saddar Karachi.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    325k in khi. Saddar Armoury (shafi bhai) main lucky star Saddar Karachi.
    280 Hashnagri Peshawar but there are also rumours of them being sold at 245k in Karkhano as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    how do you guys compare Taurus T4 with Chinese CQ-A ?

the difference between these two id of approx 80K, so what do you suggest ?
    For General comparison, Taurus is producing good quality weapons (IMO). Their new line of G2 and G3 Pistols, 1911s/92Fs, Revolvers and other handguns are better both in quality and finish compared to Chinese CF98, CQAs. So, is the M4 clones. If both CQA & T4 are kept side by side on a table, T4 has some attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    For General comparison, Taurus is producing good quality weapons (IMO). Their new line of G2 and G3 Pistols, 1911s/92Fs, Revolvers and other handguns are better both in quality and finish compared to Chinese CF98, CQAs. So, is the M4 clones. If both CQA & T4 are kept side by side on a table, T4 has some attraction.
    what about accuracy between t4 and cqa
    Last edited by aburehan; 07-10-2021 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aburehan View Post
    what about accuracy between t4 and cqa
    I have not test fired T4 myself. Shot CQA. But a dealer in Karachi is viewing both these weapons on these angles.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    I would differ here. The PT 92/99 yes. Good guns. The striker fired and polymer hammer fired options, not at all. They are under $200 guns and behave exactly that way. Fellow member Libraal's 809e's back sight broke. Fellow member Libraal bought an 809C. It was a lemon. FTE after almost every shot. The rounds fired were Chinese 311 as well as SnB rounds.

There was a time when Karachi markets were flooded with used Taurus 809 pistols because of the issues they gave. I know of a G3C that blew up at the Rangers Range in Karachi. It was fake Norinco ammo.

Now, I have put my NP42 through the very worst ammo money can buy. Me and the good Deathrow once went to the range with the cheapest desi ammo available and a chrony to check the fps of those iron tipped rounds.

There was lots of thick black smoke. My hand was jumping all over the place. foul odor (The chrony showed a staggering 1650 FPS) and.. Nothing happened to my gun. Over the years I have done this countless times. Abused the poor thing a lot. She still shoots true.

The chrome side the barrel still retains its mirror finish.

As for accuracy fellow member NG (Naveed Ghani) won a tournament ( All sindh if my memory serves me correctly) with a CF 98 at the ASCC range in Karachi. It was 25 yards and he was up against the X5 Blue moon and similar competition only european pistols worth a fortune.

So far I have put my CQ barrel through both 55 grain Chinese rounds as well as 62 grains. Over 125 rounds fired so far. No hiccups. Before that fellow member Genius maniac had done the same. Before that fellow member TBA had done the same with the same gun. Right now I own it and have been putting it through its paces.

Fellow member Fudgepacker had both American AR 15 rifles as well as the CQ. He swore by the CQ.

People ask me a lot about why I don't 'upgrade' my weaponry. I am like, sure, if I find a better gun anywhere close to this price range.

Since Chinese weapons were in the 40k range back in 2014 or so and Tauruses were in the 70k range I have seen far more Chinese guns in the various ranges in khi than Tauruses. Yet to see any issues. Even though people used to use junk ammo on em a lot.

A Taurus PT 92 is a great gun no doubt. Accurate reliable, and durable. But their polymer offerings I am not sure about based on what I have personally seen.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ED Brother, your experience is worth. Your idea of giving a firearm a tough time is a good choice, but its a personal preference. At least I have never ever used junk ammo in any of my Fire Arm, except when we were young and could not find good quality ammo.

I have been using my 609pro since 2008 and can you believe, I have fired every brand of available ammo including Chinese 311, S&B JHP's, American Eagle, WCC (all NATO BRANDS) etc. with no problem. My CQA also performed better, but sold it to a friend for his lic. and switched to M16A4...

Any weapon could be a good companion if it serves you better in the time when you need.

I still have plan to switch from sub-compact to a quality Compact Pistol with at least 4" Barrel.