Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2369

Thread: Norinco CQ-A 5.56 semi auto M4 finally arrived

  1. #2341
    Expert Member fezan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,291
    Yes it makes the barrel length to 18inches which is legal requirement to own and import. That is not Barrel itself
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

  2. #2342
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    15,944
    Oh but without the grooves it would not do anything other than stick out .. And what about deflecting the bullet so that it actually 'loses' accuracy rather than gaining it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  3. #2343
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh but without the grooves it would not do anything other than stick out .. And what about deflecting the bullet so that it actually 'loses' accuracy rather than gaining it.
    No idea will tell once i test it

  4. #2344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    This tube will actually adversely affect accuracy. So just get rid of it.

  5. #2345
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    15,944
    See if you can get it replaced with a muzzle break.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  6. #2346
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    This tube will actually adversely affect accuracy. So just get rid of it.
    I agree with you bro.

  7. #2347
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    This tube will actually adversely affect accuracy. So just get rid of it.
    Actually its smooth bore, not affecting accuracy at all as tried it, however it reduce sound signature very well. Muzzle break is part of package & it can be replaced very easily.

  8. #2348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Actually its smooth bore, not affecting accuracy at all as tried it, however it reduce sound signature very well. Muzzle break is part of package & it can be replaced very easily.
    Took this thing off when I bought my gun and screwed on its factory flash hider. It's a noisy little rifle I say. Was silly enough to shoot some mags without ear protection. Almost lost my hearing for a month.

  9. #2349
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Took this thing off when I bought my gun and screwed on its factory flash hider. It's a noisy little rifle I say. Was silly enough to shoot some mags without ear protection. Almost lost my hearing for a month.
    what do the soldiers use to protect their hearing

  10. #2350
    Expert Member Jibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by inamullah.naveed View Post
    what do the soldiers use to protect their hearing
    Nothing. And that's why most of them suffer from Loss-of-Hearing. Well, in my father's case its Selective-Hearing. hahah
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”


  11. #2351
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Nothing. And that's why most of them suffer from Loss-of-Hearing. Well, in my father's case its Selective-Hearing. hahah
    Well I am giong to get some ear muffs for me

  12. #2352
    Supreme Member zia raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    karachi sindh pakistan
    Posts
    1,967
    Well in the time of need 9mm ammos are good ear muffs...
    Atleast for me they works quite well... and last 2 reserved shots.. which i keep in my mags for safe drive... back to home..
    lolz
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

  13. #2353
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    15,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Took this thing off when I bought my gun and screwed on its factory flash hider. It's a noisy little rifle I say. Was silly enough to shoot some mags without ear protection. Almost lost my hearing for a month.
    That ringing sould u hear is 'celia' being destroyed.. They are microscopic hair cells that are factory fitted by the OEM. once gone they never ever grow back. The toooooooooonhhh is their last dying scream.. the more celia you lose... the greater the hearing loss.. and worse of all.. the celia's scream is kinda permanent. especially when you are in a completely silent surrounding.. There have been instances when people have been driven insane because of the tooonh that simply keeps getting louder and louder as the hearing ability decreases.. Please dont do that to yourself. never EVER shoot without hearing protection..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  14. #2354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    That ringing sould u hear is 'celia' being destroyed.. They are microscopic hair cells that are factory fitted by the OEM. once gone they never ever grow back. The toooooooooonhhh is their last dying scream.. the more celia you lose... the greater the hearing loss.. and worse of all.. the celia's scream is kinda permanent. especially when you are in a completely silent surrounding.. There have been instances when people have been driven insane because of the tooonh that simply keeps getting louder and louder as the hearing ability decreases.. Please dont do that to yourself. never EVER shoot without hearing protection..
    Damn. Must have destroyed half of em.

  15. #2355
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    15,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Damn. Must have destroyed half of em.
    If the toonh is loud.. probably more. the survivors are over compensating which is why you can hear well enough. But they would not be able to 'over compensate' for long.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  16. #2356
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    Well in the time of need 9mm ammos are good ear muffs...
    Atleast for me they works quite well... and last 2 reserved shots.. which i keep in my mags for safe drive... back to home..
    lolz
    38 special empties are best or filter of DUNHILL LIGHTS EASY FLOW is always there.

  17. #2357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    38 special empties are best or filter of DUNHILL LIGHTS EASY FLOW is always there.
    How about two cloves of garlic! Lol.
    But do i regret being careless. And then this CQ is helluva noisy beast. All the nines and 12 guage ive fired all my life didnt do as much damage. Oh this tooooonh....

  18. #2358
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    15,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    How about two cloves of garlic! Lol.
    But do i regret being careless. And then this CQ is helluva noisy beast. All the nines and 12 guage ive fired all my life didnt do as much damage. Oh this tooooonh....
    I suggest a visit to a hearing spacialist.. Post haste sir..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  19. #2359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I suggest a visit to a hearing spacialist.. Post haste sir..
    Lol its done i guess. No remedy for this tooonhh.

  20. #2360
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    15,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Lol its done i guess. No remedy for this tooonhh.
    well actualy yes, there is none. Though in extreme cases people have been prescribed with "maskers' (a masker is a hearing aid like instrument that pours music directly in your ear 244/7 lest the toonh drives you start raving bonkers.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •