Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 2,381 to 2,396 of 2396

Thread: Norinco CQ-A 5.56 semi auto M4 finally arrived

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inamullah.naveed View Post
    Ok then can you guys recommentd me another calibre or gun that is not very expensive(both the gun and ammo) and is easily available. and will allow me to shoot upto 500 meters
    Yes, there is such a calibre. It is the .303. If you can get some Milslurp ammo and have really good eyesight then it will do the trick. Provided you do not get either darra reloads or a local made gun.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes, there is such a calibre. It is the .303. If you can get some Milslurp ammo and have really good eyesight then it will do the trick. Provided you do not get either darra reloads or a local made gun.
    .303 fought many wars. great piece of history to own.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    .303 fought many wars. great piece of history to own.
    I love it ever sense me and death-row got a chance to caress an original 1917 World war One rifle at dealer outlet. I have since decided to acquire one if I can source the ammo. I have sourced the gun, but not the ammo.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I love it ever sense me and death-row got a chance to caress an original 1917 World war One rifle at dealer outlet. I have since decided to acquire one if I can source the ammo. I have sourced the gun, but not the ammo.
    Pindi rate is 80 per round and KPK rates varies from 30 to 70.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

i have two .303 rifles, one is long branch and another one is Enfield.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Pindi rate is 80 per round and KPK rates varies from 30 to 70.
    Unfortunately, there is no .303 ammo to be had in Karachi. I did see a few rounds of dubious vintage. I really dont want the thing to explode in my face.

Unfortunately, there is no .303 ammo to be had in Karachi. I did see a few rounds of dubious vintage. I really dont want the thing to explode in my face.
    old POF .303 are also plenty. i dont know why karachi market is empty. they are plenty all over Pakistan.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

old POF .303 are also plenty. i dont know why karachi market is empty. they are plenty all over Pakistan.
    Where where....

Where where....
    everywhere except Kiranchhi
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I have access to a really nice rifle. But the owner has no idea where to get ammo. Ditto for the dealers here

I have access to a really nice rifle. But the owner has no idea where to get ammo. Ditto for the dealers here
    import them from KPK
    Keep Calm & Carry One

import them from KPK
    I am trying to do precisely that

Last week I purchased a new CQA 2014 production from Lahore .It’s with oil bottle, cleaning kit, Two 20 rounds original CQ Magazine, one Extra Muzzle and One piece of “Extension Barrel”.
    Mujhay yeh pochna hy khay Extension Barrel kes liay sath hoti hey ? Es ko laganay Sae kitni range barh sakti hy?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaisrani View Post
    Last week I purchased a new CQA 2014 production from Lahore .It’s with oil bottle, cleaning kit, Two 20 rounds original CQ Magazine, one Extra Muzzle and One piece of “Extension Barrel”.
    Mujhay yeh pochna hy khay Extension Barrel kes liay sath hoti hey ? Es ko laganay Sae kitni range barh sakti hy?
    Thanks in advance.
    Nahi Nahi bilkul nahi ^.

It has nothing to do with the range of the weapon at all since it is not part of the grooved rifled barrel. On the contrary, it might impair the accuracy of your weapon.

Since you mentioned 20 round mags, are you sure its not a hi-link .223 in AK shape, since they are the only ones I know that came with 22 rounder mags?

As for the extension. Pakistani firearm laws mandate a certain length for a rifle. THis is why many chinese rifles came with an extra peice of pipe that was screwed to the barrel.

Chinese CQ-A 5.56 rife inM4 shape.
    Last edited by Qaisrani; 31-07-2020 at 02:00 AM.

Sir thank you much for your kind reply.
    yeh Chinese CQ-A 5.56 rife hey. 2014 production. It’s M4 shape.
    Actually es Kay sath jo kit thee ous maien 20/20 rounds Kay 2 magazine thaay. Mags per bhe CQ 5.56 Print hy.
    30/30 round kay bhe 2 mag mujhay sath diay hien. Barrel kay oer bolt kay ander grease paper thaey. Dealer nay mujhay khoud kaha hey khay bahout kum riffle kay sath yeh original Mags atay hien .
    I purchased in 4 lac.