Thread: Diana 52 Airgun Maintenance

Diana 52 Airgun Maintenance

Dear Experts, I have recently purchased Diana 52 airgun. Someone told me that its cylider does not require lubrication as it has dry cylinder.
    Please confirm whether same is correct or not?
    Moreover, please also suggest good quality oil for lubrication of other parts.
    Any other info about gun maintenance will be highly appreciated.

The gun is used dry dont use oil in it

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khilji View Post
    The gun is used dry dont use oil in it
    agree with u bro..

Babar shafi bro if you have purchased this gun new then don't try to open it or lube it, it don't need any lube for about 1500 to 2000 shots. After 1500 put just 2 drops of silicon chamber oil or i red some where fully synthetic engine oil in the compression chamber hole,and 5 to 6 drops of oil in the cylinder opening located on the lower side of cylinder, after x no of shots you need full lube and cleaning for that you need to open the gun and it require some experience and tools other wise you may ruin your gun, the other thing which this gun needs more oftenly is tightening of screws located on the wooden stock front screw loosen more oftenly that definitely have effect on accuracy. I own this gun for long but sold it due to some reason, over all its a good gun sufficiently powerful and very accurate but its little bit heavy so you need bipods if you want to hunt with it.