Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 88

Thread: CZ P09 Duty handgun

  1. #21
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Not yet available.. the new shipment is still on Airport waiting for clearance.. wait for a week more.
    Thank you Sir for the update.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  2. #22
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    @Ameer

    Bro in your new avator the lower one is Piranha.. which one is the upper handgun.. I guess CZ SP01 ??

  3. #23
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    @Ameer

    Bro in your new avator the lower one is Piranha.. which one is the upper handgun.. I guess CZ SP01 ??
    You got me Sir.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  4. #24
    Cz 75 duty 07 or cz 2075 high capecity magzeen availibilety and price ?please senior member ans me

  5. #25
    Supreme Member Usama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by watanyn p231
    Cz 75 duty 07 or cz 2075 high capecity magzeen availibilety and price ?please senior member ans me
    How much do you ment by when you say High Capacity ?
    The guns you mentioned are meant foe CC !
    Try putting +2 extension , available at 3k .

  6. #26
    26.or 33 round mag.
    Jaisa glock

  7. #27
    Supreme Member Usama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,043
    @watanyaar
    So far i havent seen any .
    The only ones are availale +2 addon's .

  8. #28
    Usama saheb thanks

  9. #29
    Any body can qote the latest price of cz 75 phantom, shadow and duty in lahore?
    Last edited by Salman.kh; 11-04-2014 at 12:36 AM.

  10. #30
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman.kh View Post
    Any body can qote the latest price of cz 75 phantom, shadow and duty in lahore?
    Donno about Lahore prices but Peshawar market is almost at par with Lahore.

    CZ 75 Phantom... 105-110k depending on bargaining skill.
    CZ 75SP01 Shadow... 120k.
    CZ 75 P07 Duty... 80-85k.

  11. #31
    Senior Member saqlainr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    605
    Checked from Fakhre alam, was told not available in Peshawar, but its available in Lahore, priced at 105 K

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Donno about Lahore prices but Peshawar market is almost at par with Lahore.

    CZ 75 Phantom... 105-110k depending on bargaining skill.
    CZ 75SP01 Shadow... 120k.
    CZ 75 P07 Duty... 80-85k.
    Is this 2014 P07 or older (discontinued) P07 Duty with price tag of 80-85k?
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    On the Edge
    Posts
    407
    CZ 75 P07 Duty for 80 K in Peshawar.

  14. #34
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Verve View Post
    Is this 2014 P07 or older (discontinued) P07 Duty with price tag of 80-85k?
    Will update you once I enter the shop. whether its 2014 or older models.

    BTW Did you remember my favor ??

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Will update you once I enter the shop. whether its 2014 or older models.

    BTW Did you remember my favor ??
    Thank you.

    Yes of course .. will let you know as soon as one comes up for grabs
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

  16. #36
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Verve View Post
    Thank you.

    Yes of course .. will let you know as soon as one comes up for grabs
    That will be a favor indeed.. waiting for the khush khabri.

    PS: I don't know when P07 was discontinued.

  17. #37
    P-07 'Duty' is no longer called Duty ... New 2014 model is just P07, comes with interchangeable backstraps, revised trigger, 15rds mag v 16rds on P-07 Duty, and sharp edges removed. Held a 2013 P07 Duty today, and although it feels nice the sharp edges were a put off.
    Last edited by Verve; 19-04-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

  18. #38
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Thats a real surprise to me becoz I haven't seen one really.. but why the Mag capacity is reduced by one round, if its the same gun with just cosmetic changes.

  19. #39
    It's not only cosmetic changes but frame material is different as well as finishing on slide and barrel to withstand rough handling. It is geared at conceal carrying which would explain 1 bullet reduction in capacity. I want to get it in hands alongside SP01 Tactical to decide ... nite sights are a must have requirement this time. Alas tritiums are an option on P07 instead of standard.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

  20. #40
    Verve brother.
    Send me e mail adress please.
    Watanyaardik@yahoo.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •