Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P09 Duty handgun

CZ P09 Duty handgun

I was wondering where I could find the P09 Duty. Its the full frame version of the CZ P01 Duty.

Its the big bro of p 07 duty not cz 75 p 01. P 01 is a full metal alloy frame compact. P 07 is a polymer compact

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza Hasan View Post
    I was wondering where I could find the P09 Duty. Its the full frame version of the CZ P01 Duty.
    You will find one when it hits the market bro.. and its the full frame polymer version of CZ 75 P07 Duty, not the CZ 75 P01, which is an alloy framed carry gun and had been through the most stringent tests.. presently the CZ P01 is used by the Czech Police, a very good alternative to Glock19.

Bro lot of people are waiting for Cz p09 including my self it is a very good option in polymer frame DA and SA . Check Cz sp01 Phantom that is also an excellent gun .

P09 is In the market. I will confirm the price tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by hash11 View Post
    That will be great .

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    You will find one when it hits the market bro.. and its the full frame polymer version of CZ 75 P07 Duty, not the CZ 75 P01, which is an alloy framed carry gun and had been through the most stringent tests.. presently the CZ P01 is used by the Czech Police, a very good alternative to Glock19.
    my bad.. meant p07

Quote Originally Posted by hash11 View Post
    Owe u one if u could do that

Big brother of P07 but the point to think that younger brother came first and elder came later whats that lolll....

Blog Entries
    Very large size handgun, almost 6 inches tall and with 19+1 capacity. Was meant to replace the SP01 Phantom, but in my opinion will be even larger.

As for Glock 17 counterpart in Polymer by CZ , I feel the SP01 Phantom more than the PO9 was the answer.

In any case, it will be for the larger sized hands, not with respect to thickness, but with respect to height, since the more area you've to the grip above your thumb, the greater efforts required in controlling the recoil of handgun. The grip of this handgun is thin, but pretty tall, accommodating a 19+1 capacity.

Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 08-01-2014 at 08:23 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Yes it is tall due to its mag capacity while sp01 photom has 18 rounds capacity if i m not wrong...

As per my read on different forums, people like its trigger and rate it to be better than P07
    | (*| Pakistan Zindabad | *) |

How much cost duty cz 75

Any update on availability of CZP09 Duty

Quote Originally Posted by ursani View Post
    Any update on availability of CZP09 Duty
    Should be available at Fkhre-Alam by now, as it was about to reach 2 weeks ago. I don't go to Peshawar these days, so no definite updates.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Thank you sir, keep us posted for price and availability at your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by ursani View Post
    Thank you sir, keep us posted for price and availability at your convenience
    I can call for price and availability.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Should be available at Fkhre-Alam by now, as it was about to reach 2 weeks ago. I don't go to Peshawar these days, so no definite updates.
    Not yet available.. the new shipment is still on Airport waiting for clearance.. wait for a week more.

Member Emeritus
    I guess this new shipment will also contains the new CZ compact Shadow line.

Looking for this one:

Name:  CZ%20P-07.jpg
Views: 1721
Size:  12.0 KB

Hope, this shipment will have this one as well.