Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Target Shooting Review: Walther P22Q .22LR

Verve brother CANGRS realy nice shooting.
    REGARDS

Aquarius Sir, Ameer bhai, Azzizurrehman bro, hsnmz bro, hmd bro & s.jawad brother - Thank you for the appreciative words

hsnmz bro - Winchester SuperX and CCI Mini-Mags so far. It was giving too many FTF and FTE on Winchester SuperX, so that was only pack of SuperX ever used. CCI Mini-Mags since. So far appx 400 rounds fired. Mods: Feed ramp smoothing and polish, Hammer edge smoothing, and trigger adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Verve View Post
    Aquarius Sir, Ameer bhai, Azzizurrehman bro, hsnmz bro, hmd bro & s.jawad brother - Thank you for the appreciative words

hsnmz bro - Winchester SuperX and CCI Mini-Mags so far. It was giving too many FTF and FTE on Winchester SuperX, so that was only pack of SuperX ever used. CCI Mini-Mags since. So far appx 400 rounds fired. Mods: Feed ramp smoothing and polish, Hammer edge smoothing, and trigger adjustment.
    thanks for the reply bro. have seen a couple of vids of people firing different ammo from P22 ans Winchester was failing every time. the videos are usually of US and they don't have S&B available. if possible please check how S&B works with it. I think S&B 40grn will work perfect in it.

the reason I asked you about mods is that I am thinking of buying a .22 but I think in order to use a .22 effectively one must have gunsmithing skills that I totally lack
    | (*| Pakistan Zindabad | *) |

hsnmz bro - I had never tinkered with any guns prior to this P22Q, and just followed the guides on the internet. Moeen bhai has posted the guide on hammer smoothing as well. P22Q is a bit finicky when stripping as springs or two can go flying off. If you do decide to get P22Q, as you are local I can assist as & when required. First 2 or so strips can the tricky, but after those all is good as you'll know where & how everything fits. You are most welcome to have a thorough look at mine.

hsnmz bro - I had never tinkered with any guns prior to this P22Q, and just followed the guides on the internet. Moeen bhai has posted the guide on hammer smoothing as well. P22Q is a bit finicky when stripping as springs or two can go flying off. If you do decide to get P22Q, as you are local I can assist as & when required. First 2 or so strips can the tricky, but after those all is good as you'll know where & how everything fits. You are most welcome to have a thorough look at mine.
    thank you Verve for your generous offer. When and where can I meet you ? my email is hsnmz at yahoo dot com
    | (*| Pakistan Zindabad | *) |

hsnmz bro, you have email

A bit of target practice today at 20m & 50m with 3.4" barrel and 75m with newly acquired 5" barrel.

Below were the last 10 shots of the day at 20m with 3.4" .. 1 outside the 10m target paper, 9 in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

After correct installation of sear spring ... 46 rounds fired, flawless cycling. 26 rounds (20 slow, 6 rapid fires) on target paper at 25M ... 18 rounds within 7s, 8 sprayers.

Attachment 27626
    Good accuracy!

Very accurate shooting!
    Ive never fired a .22LR pistol on the range but wish i can have that chance one day!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Thanks Durrani bro.

Thanks Nazim sb, do you have a 22lr pistol or want to try one?

You're welcome

Good shots verve brother but what about shooting ,it is bench shooting,free hands shooting,one hand shooting,curved position shooting????????????

In short, the Modified Weaver Shooting Stance.

Long range shots (75ml were with 1 left knee on ground.

[QUOTE=Verve;435574]In short, the Modified Weaver Shooting Stance.

Long range shots (75ml were with 1 left knee on ground.[/QUOT

Brother when u start shooting with 1 left knee on ground that's why i asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammad jutt View Post
    Brother when u start shooting with 1 left knee on ground that's why i asking?
    What do you mean bro? I don't understand.

20m shots were standing with modified weaver style.

75m shots were on sitting on left knee and hiding behind a big rock, to kinda mimic real life shooting.

What do you mean bro? I don't understand.

20m shots were standing with modified weaver style.

75m shots were on sitting on left knee and hiding behind a big rock, to kinda mimic real life shooting.
    haha some miss understanding with me in reading i think 20 m shots in knee position that's why i asking from good distance u shoot and good position also hmmmmmmm after this now your marks excellent thumbs up marks

Quote Originally Posted by Hammad jutt View Post
    haha some miss understanding with me in reading i think 20 m shots in knee position that's why i asking from good distance u shoot and good position also hmmmmmmm after this now your marks excellent thumbs up marks
    Thank you Hammad bro. These were with CCI MiniMags ... will be target practicing with S&B (commonly available and cycles perfectly fine in my Walther) from now on, lets see how those will perform on range.

Member Emeritus
    I fired some 7-8 rounds from Verve's bro P22Q.. very nice weapon but I need a bit more practice with it.

.22 is best for target shoting

Thank you Hammad bro. These were with CCI MiniMags ... will be target practicing with S&B (commonly available and cycles perfectly fine in my Walther) from now on, lets see how those will perform on range.
    yah good ammo cci but brother the grain is not heavy for target shooting if this is cci mags u used in 40 grain for this target shooting????????????????